Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1610

Thread: 2017/2018 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    well Napoli want Chiesa bad too...offered 35mil already but Fiora said nope...we should not let Napoli take him...he is the perfect Candreva replacement with a higher ceiling and as seing he can play both wings...and he is way more technical and agile than Mr. perfect cross...and if he is more than Spallo approved...then it's a no-brainer

2. Thanks (2): DARi0, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Inter wanted also Vidal, Nainggolan, Schick and Mustafi but got no one of them. Same will happen Chiesa with.
    Thank God they didn't get Schick, people here wanting Schick felt worse for me than people here defending Candreva during late season 16/17.
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    ventura, you suck. people should throw feces at your face.
    +1

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Chiesa is very good, and excellent young player who is destined for a great career. But I have a feeling most people here will hate him if he comes to Inter. His style of play seems to be somewhere in-between a winger and wide-midfielder. Great work rate, and I guess the end product will improve with time. But he is not the 10+ goals a season winger that fans at FIF want.

Also, right at this moment, he is not better than Candreva. But he has the potential to become a better player. I cannot see Inter spending 40-50m on a kid like that, when we couldn't spare money for a 3rd CB.
    Bro according to you there are no young Italian wingers better than Candreva. No offense but Iím going to take your opinion with a grain of salt on this one.

5. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, Earth, Wings

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Bro according to you there are no young Italian wingers better than Candreva. No offense but I’m going to take your opinion with a grain of salt on this one.

opinion served!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

7. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Can we buy another team? Man City owns Gijon in Spain. Udinese owns Granada in Spain and Watford in England.

Use those to actually play our youth players?
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Canada

Udinese doesn't own Granada; rather the owner of Udinese has a number of other teams that he owns (I know, semantics).

Doesn't our owner also own Jiangsu? Maybe they can join G. Barbosa and beast it in the Chinese league, which would not be any beneficial to us at all.

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Doesn't our owner also own Jiangsu? Maybe they can join G. Barbosa and beast it in the Chinese league, which would not be any beneficial to us at all.
    I can totally see Barbosa, who refused to join mid-table Serie A teams on loan, accepting to fuck off to China.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Can we buy another team? Man City owns Gijon in Spain. Udinese owns Granada in Spain and Watford in England.

Use those to actually play our youth players?
    Well Thorir owns DC united in the US
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Suning was about to buy a belgian (mouscron) team last year not sure if it went through or not though.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Bro according to you there are no young Italian wingers better than Candreva. No offense but I’m going to take your opinion with a grain of salt on this one.
    According to me and Antonio Conte. Also Ventura, but don't hold that against me

Jokes apart, the point I am trying to make here is that young players may need time. Chiesa is 20, expecting him to play better than Candreva is not a fair expectation. IMO Cheisa will be a great buy for the future, just don't expect him to become a starting XI player from Day 1 or starting scoring goals regularly.
    Last edited by Bluenine; Yesterday at 19:00.