Page 110 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2949

Thread: 2017/2018 Forwards Rumours Thread

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If Suning really has that money to spend for a star player, which I doubt, why not splash it for someone worth it like Sergio Aguero? Bale doesn't add much and he's reliant on his explosive speed which is expiring in a couple of seasons. I don't see him signing anything less than a 5 year deal and probably worth 20m a season with taxes. I think Aguero would want to leave Man City but his potential price tag is just removing any room for speculation.
    Aguero has said a few times he will be at city to his contract expires then will go back to argentina. Plus, we don't need him.

2. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Netherlands

While we're dreaming, if we want to spend 80 million Euros on a player, I vote we get Thiago because we know he definitely wants to play with his brother

4. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    While we're dreaming, if we want to spend 80 million Euros on a player, I vote we get Thiago because we know he definitely wants to play with his brother
    They are Brazilian though. Would they fuck around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    They are Brazilian though. Would they fuck around?
    His brother is Spanish. All business.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    His brother is Spanish. All business.
    On the paper yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

I vote for malcom from bordeaux, he is a fast modern winger that we don’t have all this time.. truly a younger version of douglas costa

12. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I vote for malcom from bordeaux, he is a fast modern winger that we don’t have all this time.. truly a younger version of douglas costa
    He reminds me more of Lucas than Costa

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Sky Sports UK is a credible-ish sauce right?!
    They are saying we are in the Bale race for real...

Where we will find the cash and wage demand money I dunno...
    Suning selling dem TV's, washing machines and what not in Inter brand name?!

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    There is nothing like any paper is reliable. It depends on which journalist is reporting it and also for which club.

For example goal.com is shit but it's very reliable for ManCity news and Liverpool news when Sam Lee and other journalist (I think Shane burns) reports it. Melisa Reddy reports for goal and very reliable for Liverpool news.

Matt law reports for telegraph and very reliable for Chelsea news.

For Raiola clients Di Marzio is like God for news. In general for ManUtd news he is way ahead of others.

Likewise for any transfer news, what papers reports it means very little. Check which journalist is reporting it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Jesus Christ Chiesa is so good, he'd be such a ridiculously massive upgrade on Candreva. Any chance Fiore would take Candreva instead of Karamoh in the swap deal

17. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Jesus Christ Chiesa is so good, he'd be such a ridiculously massive upgrade on Candreva. Any chance Fiore would take Candreva instead of Karamoh in the swap deal
    We don’t own Karamoh so can’t swap him

Will some of the guys we are afters values drop if they aren’t at the WC? I know a ton of players will values will skyrocket but what about dudes who won’t go. Should we wait?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Exclusive: Milan derby in race for David Neres

AC Milan have followed Ajax' David Neres for several weeks now, and it seems that city rivals Inter have joined the race for the Brazilian winger, according to what Calciomercato.com have learned.

In fact, the Nerrazurri are monitoring potential replacements to Candreva and/or Perisic, should they leave Inter this summer. Sporting director Ausilio is looking for a cheap yet high-standard alternative, which has led them to David Neres. Inter are interested in signing the Brazilian, but they've put negotiations on hold until the end of the season.

Milan, on the other hand, have sent many scouts to watch Ajax over the last weeks. In fact, they've also presented their interest to Ajax, however, the Rossoneri need to know more about their economic situation before making an assault.

Ajax have set a price tag of €30m on their winger, who's scored 11 goals and assisted 12 in 28 league games.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Exclusive: Milan derby in race for David Neres

AC Milan have followed Ajax' David Neres for several weeks now, and it seems that city rivals Inter have joined the race for the Brazilian winger, according to what Calciomercato.com have learned.

In fact, the Nerrazurri are monitoring potential replacements to Candreva and/or Perisic, should they leave Inter this summer. Sporting director Ausilio is looking for a cheap yet high-standard alternative, which has led them to David Neres. Inter are interested in signing the Brazilian, but they've put negotiations on hold until the end of the season.

Milan, on the other hand, have sent many scouts to watch Ajax over the last weeks. In fact, they've also presented their interest to Ajax, however, the Rossoneri need to know more about their economic situation before making an assault.

Ajax have set a price tag of €30m on their winger, who's scored 11 goals and assisted 12 in 28 league games.
    Suning bring in many players with flashy moves (gabigol, rafinha, cancelo, lautaro) what football do we wanna play ? Street-football ?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    gabigol was never a flashy player. I've heard it on multiple occasions, but he was never that type of player even when playing in Brazil
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

23. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    L.Matthšus

Turkey

David Neres to Inter ? I think it's too good to be true. ManU ,Arsenal ,Tottenham stand in line and we can't compete with them.
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Lucas Moura #2, Denilson #104

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Neres isn’t ready for Inter

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Neres isn’t ready for Inter
    A friend of mine whos a huge Ajax fan said exactly the same thing. He doesnt like when players leave the dutch league but he was surprised about this guy as he expected at least two more seasons. Hes usually accuratte about performance of players coming from the Netherlands.

29. Thanks (1): thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    A friend of mine whos a huge Ajax fan said exactly the same thing. He doesnt like when players leave the dutch league but he was surprised about this guy as he expected at least two more seasons. Hes usually accuratte about performance of players coming from the Netherlands.
    All you have to do is watch his match comps (not his highlight videos). He’s too raw. Overdribbles, weak physically, poor decision making. He can be very good in a few years with proper development though.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    David Neres to Inter ? I think it's too good to be true. ManU ,Arsenal ,Tottenham stand in line and we can't compete with them.
    We can basically guarantee any player a starting spot on our line up. The other teams cant
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

32. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    gabigol was never a flashy player. I've heard it on multiple occasions, but he was never that type of player even when playing in Brazil
    But his name is GabiGOLLLL. How can he not be flashy? Any Brazilian player with a name like that has to be the next Ronaldinho.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan