Page 200 of 277 FirstFirst ... 100150190197198199200201202203210250 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 5525

Thread: Italian Serie A 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Sorry for my rants earlier on, undoubtedly you will all learn over time how much I hate Juventus.

2. Thanks (4): Dylan, firmino, JJM, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member

NO ONE SAW THIS THEN...of course...THE RUBE BENEFITS...are unseen
    their second goal...Khedira influencing the play from OFFSIDEe...no VAR used...GG again
    FARCEEEEEEEEEEE!
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Surely Buffon will be all over this. Or else he would be hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Surely Buffon will be all over this. Or else he would be hypocrite.
    Paolo Orlandoni has won more Champions Leagues than Buffon .

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member

BUT THERE ARE NO DOUBLE STANDARDS IN ITALY ANYMORE!!! VAR SOLVES EVERYTHING
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

9. Thanks (4): chhstr, Hasan, MVD, Nothing

Netherlands

The most maddening thing about VAR is the level of inconsistency in which it is applied. The amount of controversial decisions that go unreviewed is too high.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    The most maddening thing about VAR is the level of inconsistency in which it is applied. The amount of controversial decisions that go unreviewed is too high.
    That's the only way Juventus can be part of a league with VAR.

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Bayern have been dominating Germany for over 20 years.amd you could argue that league is on the up. The quality of the league is much higher now compared to a few years ago
    Even then in the last 15 years Dortmund have won 2 titles, Wolfsburg 1, Stuttgart 1, and Werder Bremen 1. In fact in the last Dortmunds 2 and Wolfsburgs 1 came in the last 10 years. Shit changes in football quickly sometimes, I think Juve have at most 1 or 2 seasons more of being champions (even next season they might lose it) and I think Juve won't be able to bounce back and dominate the way Bayern have in Germany. I think once Juve slip up once it'll be more regular for them. As much as I hate them, I'm glad they've kept Italy relevant in Europe too. But I genuinely think their cycle is about up with all their ageing players, and need for a overhaul. I'm not sure who will take the first title off them (my money is on Roma tbh) but it will happen.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Bayern is not comparable to Juve. First of all, they're a much better sporting club than them and they can take a loss.
    Juventus on the other hand is a cheating, corrupt scum and on top of everything, they're greedy. They won't stop trying to cheat their way to the top so someone else has to stop them. It's usually up to us.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    We can be masters of our own destiny. We can even afford a draw so long as we win at the olimpico. It's all in our hands.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    It is shocking that its all still in our hands, but make no mistake - we have as good as lost the CL race in the last 2 games. These 5 points dropped is the reason we will (most likely) not qualify.

The only way to qualify now is to win all 4 of the "easier" games (Cagliari, Udinese, Chievo, Sassuolo). If we lose or draw in even 1 of them, we will need to beat Juventus. We will need to have at least 12 points from the next 5 games to have a shot at the CL on the final day at Lazio. Unfortunately this sounds very unlikely the way we are playing.

18. Thanks (1): M.Adnan

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    i believe our problems are mostly psychological, i can't find any other reason why forwards like icardi and persici (or even a player like rafinha) can miss so many chances. spalletti must find the right "key" to the mind of these guys.

sometimes players are moody, whimsical, even immature. but in the enbd they are the protagonists of the game, you have to deal with them and whatever may trouble them.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Sky has succeeded in suspending Mediapro’s tender for Serie A’s 2018-21 television rights, with a verdict set for next month.

Mediapro had outbid Sky for the rights in question two months ago, but the latter quickly argued the Spanish firm was not in a legal position to make an offer, despite the new deal potentially transforming football in Italy.

“The announcement of Mediapro being assigned Serie A’s television rights raises so many perplexities, that it’s necessary to verify the legality [of its tender] before it can present any important offers,” said the London-based broadcaster in a statement.

“Sky emphasises that it wants to keep guaranteeing subscribers a quality product, with full journalistic and editorial autonomy in a non-discriminatory system and free competition among operators.

“Sky has invested in Italian football for several years, reaching millions of homes, families, enthusiasts, and given great satisfaction to all its subscribers and the clubs themselves in a competitive system, while always respecting Italian rules and laws.

“Because of our desire to keep contributing to the growth of Italian football, launching a great economic offer in the next few days, which can guarantee the future of clubs, besides our quality, creativity, editorial and journalistic autonomy, as well as industrial competition, acting without taking any shortcuts, always respecting the values ​​of a free market and all the laws, Sky has turned to the courts which, after immediately suspending Mediapro’s tender, will give its verdict on May 4.”
    Fucking Sky! They didn't want to pay us what we deserve and when MediaPro did, Sky are taking them to court?!

They are talking about a new offer. Their offer better be good this time!

22. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Mediapro has responded to the suspension of its tender for the Serie A rights - “the only thing that will be damaged is Italian football”.

The Spanish broadcaster was awarded the rights for 2018-2021 in a deal worth just over €1bn, but Sky challenged the legality of the bid.

Today it was announced the right to tender has been suspended, with a verdict on the assignation of the rights to be handed down next month.

“The only thing that will be damaged is Italian football,” ANSA quotes Mediapro sources as saying.

“We don’t believe that situations like this are good for its image or stability.”

A decision on whether Mediapro will be allowed to take the rights will be made on May 4.

Sky failed to meet the Lega Serie A’s asking price of €1.05bn, with the Spanish company winning the television rights with their bid of €1,050,001,000.
    Sky needs to either pay the asking price or stfu!

Russian Federation

but, but, they want to pay less.

Mediapro payed the asking price.
    Sky didnt. they are butthurt.

They want the italian tv rights for less. LOL

Fav. Player

Europe

Juventus still has Inter and Roma away and Napoli in Turin.

Napoli has easier last matches (difficult ones are Juventus away and Fiorentina away).

So everything is still pretty much open. Napoli needs to win in Turin but otherwise they just needs to find that same form before their slump.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Juventus still has Inter and Roma away and Napoli in Turin.

Napoli has easier last matches (difficult ones are Juventus away and Fiorentina away).

So everything is still pretty much open. Napoli needs to win in Turin but otherwise they just needs to find that same form before their slump.
    No way Napoli wins at Juventus. They bottled it at home and will do the same away.

27. Thanks (5): ADRossi, chhstr, Linege, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    in my opinion, one of the reasons why napoli won't win this title is because they never or almost never said this was their goal, they kept saying that they aimed for a champions league's spot.

pressure is not always a negative thing: if you say that your goal is just champions league, that will help you play in a more relaxed way. but at the same time, you won't be pushed to give your 110% every single time.

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    pressure is not always a negative thing: if you say that your goal is just champions league, that will help you play in a more relaxed way. but at the same time, you won't be pushed to give your 110% every single time.
    You're right, Inter play very relaxed.

31. Thanks (2): MVD, Native

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Zaire

The only difficult game Napoli have is against juve. Meanwhile juve have us, Roma, milan and Napoli.

Would be great if we would be one of the teams that causes them to lose the Scudetto, but the chances of that happening are 0.092176%
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

33. Thanks (2): Caecuban, MVD