Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210
Results 4,181 to 4,188 of 4188

Thread: Italian Serie A 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    It would be much better for.us if Juve beat Napoli, its better to win against them when theyre not hungry.
    Even if a jube win would gift us the scudetto I could never root for these fuckers
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    It would be much better for.us if Juve beat Napoli, its better to win against them when theyre not hungry.
    Disagree. I want those guys to lose the Scudetto. If Napoli can pick up three points in Turin and we can get a result against them, it's all in Napoli's hands then to do the job. I want Inter to be part of the reason they lose it.

3. Thanks (4): chhstr, danz, Kenny, varmin

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Even if a jube win would gift us the scudetto I could never root for these fuckers
    I hate Juve and everything they stand for, but this is the only scenario where I would root for them.

5. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    L'Roma Mierda di EDF didn't play that well against Genova...their win wasn't an easy afair for them..I watched the game carefully.
    I believe we and Lazio deserve CL more than this Roma(speaking about their games in the league) The numbers back up my claim.
    Their schedule in the league is the easiest of the 3 horse raice tho,except they have Liverpool games...that might slow them down some
    Lazio still have Torino away (never a walk in the park as we know), Atalanta game,Samp,Crotone away who are on a mission of survival(they trolled Rube LMAO)and then us...

We have a beatable Chievo, Sassuolo and Udinese...get a troll win against Rube in the 97 minute(So Buffon can have some chips and Sprite at home) for morale and then give Lazio some revenge for 2002!

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Wtf is this shit with they deserve cl or we deserve cl bs?

You know who deserves CL? Who ever collected enough points during the season to finish top 4!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Wtf is this shit with they deserve cl or we deserve cl bs?

You know who deserves CL? Who ever collected enough points during the season to finish top 4!
    Do you expect me to be objective?! I'm an inter fan...the Roman teams can go to hell

Anyway Romerda could easily get hit by a wall named SPAL in Ferrara...they are giving their all not to get relegated
    And we had problems there too
    Well if a Crotone can halt a Rube...

Spallo masterclass
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Does that mean that Spaletti never won more then 18 matches and that we are fucked?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    Disagree. I want those guys to lose the Scudetto. If Napoli can pick up three points in Turin and we can get a result against them, it's all in Napoli's hands then to do the job. I want Inter to be part of the reason they lose it.
    Agreed. Being the reason for Juve not winning the Scudetto would be awesome.

Also I would prefer it if Juventus haven't won the Scudetto by the time they play Roma in week 37. That may be very important for our CL race. So the best case scenario for Inter is if Juve lose the next two games.