Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: English Premier League 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Loveren really is shit, getting taken off before 30 minutes for Ox. Gifted them 2 goals and a couple of great chances in that time
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Liverpool couldn't even defend with Skriniar. Gifting Tham 3 goals basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Somalia

This only makes Mourinho a bigger coward for going for the draw against Liverpool.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    This only makes Mourinho a bigger coward for going for the draw against Liverpool.
    Concept of home and away. Generally Jose is a coward though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Concept of home and away. Generally Jose is a coward though.
    It's called picking your battles.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

oh, come on, why is there such acidity towards Mourinho? he isn't even coaching another Italian team, in which case i would understand it. jeez.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    oh, come on, why is there such acidity towards Mourinho? he isn't even coaching another Italian team, in which case i would understand it. jeez.
    Don't get me wrong, I will forever appreciate Mourinho for giving us the tripleta but he spent £500m to hide for 90 minutes against Liverpool who has the worst defence in the league. City and Spurs put them to the sword with positive attacking football. I feel Mourinho should do a whole lot better with his expensively assembled team.

10. Thanks (2): Dylan, wera

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

well, ok, but why "coward"? he's doing bad maybe, but who cares... as long as he doesn't do/say something against Inter, and i'm quoting a movie here, he could even run around naked and scream: "i come from the planet caracala to conquer the earth and enslave you humans", i wouldn't care.

i consider him a friend of mine, so i stick by his side.

anyways, you're obviously entitled to your opinion, but it seems harsh to me.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Don't get me wrong, I will forever appreciate Mourinho for giving us the tripleta but he spent £500m to hide for 90 minutes against Liverpool who has the worst defence in the league. City and Spurs put them to the sword with positive attacking football. I feel Mourinho should do a whole lot better with his expensively assembled team.
    I agree with what you are saying, have to show more ambition away from home but point at anfield is always point gained. City and Spurs smashed Liverpool at home, not an Anfield. Also Liverpool had better chances even though they were goal down before Mane's red card.

It's always wise to choose which game to play attack and which game to play waiting game.
    I think the point is theres a fine line between comming across as a learned individual and comming across as a bit of a wanker, and utilising every corner of your vocabulary on a global internet football forum with people many of whom don't have don't have english as their first language makes you come across as the latter.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Mou started this season really well, but he did kinda fuck up with his defensive tactics against Liverpool. I'm pretty sure ManUtd have a better team even without Pogba
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Mou started this season really well, but he did kinda fuck up with his defensive tactics against Liverpool. I'm pretty sure ManUtd have a better team even without Pogba
    Jose had made many mistakes, it worked initially so good for him. Rashford and Martial are our 2 best attackers, so instead of starting them both he went for rotation with Mata and Mkhitaryan playing every game.

Shaw is talented LB, instead of pushing him to be match fit, he went with using Ashley Young.

Shame really, I really like Jose and he can building something really good but to do that Martial and Rashford should fulfil their potential and they should be given lot more freedom to attack.