Murillo

Colombia

ENTREPRENEUR PERSONALITY (ESTP, -A/-T)
    Murillo you are my new Hero and you play for Inter

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    what did you expect the results to be on a football forum? full of extroverts and party people?
    The whole point of a forum is to talk to other people...
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

3. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    This test is kinda bs. It says 2-5% of people have INTP yet most here (including me) are INTP.

Introversion/Extroversion is a scale, it's not either or.
    Agree on the scale. But there has to be said, that while we Introverts hide or close ourselves sometimes, that doesn't mean we are socially inept. It's about how much we project ourselves, just see how Pajo and crzd are obvious extroverts, they reguraly express themselves with a higher set of emotion than, let's say, a person like Shaun.

Also, speaking from experience, I am always vary and cautious around new people at first in person, I am an observer and closed shut in more often than not. And it's not that I am a shy person, I just need to asses the situation of new people around me, I have to see who they are. After the right period of time, I can be as talkative, if not even more, as the rest. It helps that I have been doing stage performances for around 8 years now (that I am less of a shut in).

The test is not supposed to be 100% fact, but it's the closest thing to discovering our true selves or better yet how to lay the path for the development of our full potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

5. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Wings

Fav. Player
    MI9

Chile

logician intp-a/ a fucking rare i knew it

---

WTF half the forum are logicians. what a bs test
    Last edited by hansolo; 01 Jun 17 at 10:42.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Subject: Personality Means Success - Are You A "Logician" or A "Logistician"?

"Logician" and "Logistician" - These two personality types may sound alike but they are very different.

If you are a logistician, you are a sentinel personality. You belong to what is thought to be the most common personality type.

Logisticians are known for their integrity and dedication to those they care about.

They are reliable and traditional with high ethical standards that can sometimes lead to a certain intolerance of other personality types - so they have to be careful about that particular weakness.

If, on the other hand, you are a logician, you are an analytical personality. You prefer to work alone although you can often tolerate working in small groups.

You're drawn to abstract, scientific concepts and you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You love your privacy and you have a good imagination with a keen ability to think outside the box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I got INTP - A. Explains a lot.

Fav. Player
    Icagagbia

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    LOGICIAN PERSONALITY (INTP, -A/-T)
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I've taken the test again just for the sake of accuracy. Same result, Protoganist (ENFJ-T).
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Protoganist (ENFJ-A).
    Individual traits: Extraverted – 94%, Intuitive – 62%, Feeling – 52%, Judging – 92%, Assertive – 93%
    Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: People Mastery
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Remember I got intj, the architect.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Adventurer.

I haven't left my house in 4 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Commander, sounds bout right dat.
    ENTJ-T
    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

"The challenge for Defenders is ensuring that what they do is noticed. They have a tendency to underplay their accomplishments, and while their kindness is often respected, more cynical and selfish people are likely to take advantage of Defenders’ dedication and humbleness by pushing work onto them and then taking the credit. Defenders need to know when to say no and stand up for themselves if they are to maintain their confidence and enthusiasm.
    Naturally social, an odd quality for Introverts, Defenders utilize excellent memories not to retain data and trivia, but to remember people, and details about their lives. When it comes to gift-giving, Defenders have no equal, using their imagination and natural sensitivity to express their generosity in ways that touch the hearts of their recipients. While this is certainly true of their coworkers, whom people with the Defender personality type often consider their personal friends, it is in family that their expressions of affection fully bloom."

Naturally social, is a stretch but otherwise it would describe me perfectly, the thing about gifts is spot on, Im a listener and have a good memory for details so I often take people by surprise when offering a gift about something they mentioned, sometimes years ago, and they are completely stunned how I would know that, dude you told me that before... Just have to be more subtle with girls using this strategy, theres a fine line between being thoughtful and creepy.
    As of 5 years ago the thing about being kind and people taking advantage of me was also very true, life and mostly work related stuff taught me that you need to be rough when needed otherwise people will walk all over you so now Im a bit more of a cunt.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    "
    Naturally social, is a stretch but otherwise it would describe me perfectly
    Some very close friends got the same type and it's rather accurate in general. As for the 'naturally social' part I think it means that this type is rather friendly once you get to know them and they tend to have a relatively large circle of friends or acquaintances on good terms. At least that's what all of them have in common. They hate being 'out' whilst around unfamiliar people but are happy to call friends over more often than not and also have various group of friends that they socialize with, but I guess there's some pecking order going there which depends on the person.

It's scary how accurate this personality thing can be. At first I thought it was just some bogus 21st century alternative zodiac madness but there seems to be some proper neurological and behavioural science into this. Lurking around various forums and blogs that discuss these stereotypes, it's quite accurate. As to what type of person will most likely be verbally aggressive towards others, and which in particular. I found that it's fitting in my social circle. Of course, this isn't really a guide to life and the people you meet, but it gives a good enough basic understanding of others around you and how they act and react in various situations.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Indonesia

Recalled taking the test some 8 years ago and got INTJ.
    Just tried again several weeks ago. Glad I'm still the same person after having to witness Inter collapse from a treble winner to a midtable Italian team.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I think it means that this type is rather friendly once you get to know them and they tend to have a relatively large circle of friends or acquaintances on good terms. At least that's what all of them have in common. They hate being 'out' whilst around unfamiliar people but are happy to call friends over more often than not and also have various group of friends that they socialize with, but I guess there's some pecking order going there which depends on the person.
    This exactly for me.

Put me with close friends and I pass as an extrovert, put me with friends and a couple of unknown people and Im perfectly fine, put me at a dinner table with one friend that I know and 4/5 people that know each other but not me and I want to kill myself.