Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Same teams? This year there are different teams.

ManUtd made the ko for the first time in 4 years.
    Mourinho takes you places. Still have to see Guardiola do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Has Guardiola ever not reach the KO places?

Since that is the main thing of discussion here
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

It would take a special kind of shit manager to not make the KO rounds with Barca or City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Has Guardiola ever not reach the KO places?

Since that is the main thing of discussion here
    Teams coached, Barca, Bayern and City. Let him take over a team who's played bad for years and then make a change or heck win a CL with a team that aren't favorites. He seems to shy away from challenges unlike Mourinho.
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Teams coached, Barca, Bayern and City. Let him take over a team who's played bad for years and then make a change or heck win a CL with a team that aren't favorites. He seems to shy away from challenges unlike Mourinho.
    Why would he? Both Mourinho and Guardiola have proven themselves to the point where they can have the pick of the lot. They don't need to go back to managing the likes of Porto and Barcelona B.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Why would he? Both Mourinho and Guardiola have proven themselves to the point where they can have the pick of the lot. They don't need to go back to managing the likes of Porto and Barcelona B.
    Mourinho took over a shitty real madrid and a shitty united. I'm not talking player wise but winning wise and the time he took over a winning team was with Inter and things he did there wow

I mean United wasn't a winning team or even close to City at the time Mourinho came in. They've been ahead of United since 13/14 where United finished 7th and City won the league and United wasn't even in CL when Mourinho came...

And lets not even discuss Bayern.

The ways I can see Guardiola doing fine with City if he wins back to back Premier League or CL then he might deserve all the praise he already gets. Until then he can fuck off or just take over Juventus and get alot of praise like Allegri in a league where Juventus dominates but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore so run away Guardiola!
    Last edited by Candreva Crosses; 13 Dec 17 at 03:17.

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Mourinho took over a shitty real madrid and a shitty united. I'm not talking player wise but winning wise and the time he took over a winning team was with Inter and things he did there wow

I mean United wasn't a winning team or even close to City at the time Mourinho came in. They've been ahead of United since 13/14 where United finished 7th and City won the league and United wasn't even in CL when Mourinho came...

And lets not even discuss Bayern.

The ways I can see Guardiola doing fine with City if he wins back to back Premier League or CL then he might deserve all the praise he already gets. Until then he can fuck off or just take over Juventus and get alot of praise like Allegri in a league where Juventus dominates but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore so run away Guardiola!
    If previous form and not player quality is how we are judging this, Barcelona and City were coming off of comparably bad seasons before Guardiola arrived. (Just going by your standards. I don't really consider those to be "shitty" teams that he took over, just as I don't consider RM and United to be shitty teams that Mourinho took over.). We'll have to wait to see his legacy with City, but I disagree with the notion that he was taking over an already-dominant team at Barcelona. It's not hard to see how he elevated them.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Guardiola is incredibly overrated. Don't get me wrong, he's an excellent coach but the teams he took over, any manager would win titles Pep won the kind of players he had.

Peeps are saying Pep is the greatest of all time, that's bullshit. Look at his spell at Bayern for example. He turned the greatest team of all time to soft because he sticks to one tactic and nothing else. Let's see if his City team can get past Bayern, Real or Barca before we start calling him the GOAT.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Man City were a mess before Pep took over. I criticised him a lot in the past but he has got City playing incredible football but I wont make any judgements on them until they win something.

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Guardiola is incredibly overrated. Don't get me wrong, he's an excellent coach but the teams he took over, any manager would win titles Pep won the kind of players he had.

Peeps are saying Pep is the greatest of all time, that's bullshit. Look at his spell at Bayern for example. He turned the greatest team of all time to soft because he sticks to one tactic and nothing else. Let's see if his City team can get past Bayern, Real or Barca before we start calling him the GOAT.
    Bayern example is perfect. Well atleast he did better than Benitez with Inter

14. Thanks (2): indro1908, MVD

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post

Barcelona weren't a treble-winning side until Guardiola took over. It wasn't just a matter of him stepping in and having the players do everything for him.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

delete*

18. Thanks (1): MVD