Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233 LastLast

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

We would have done better had Inter got Napoli's group.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Everyone expected Napoli to be closely fighting with City for 1/2 spot, yet they chocked and are rewarded with a thursday night matches in EL.

Well done.

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    We would have done better had Inter got Napoli's group.
    dont know man, its hard to play in CL. in R16 all the teams are better than napoli. napoli is second in serie a and they were shafted in cl by city and feyenoord
    Spalletti: You are very good at writing names in the papers and getting people swept up in it. I had fallen for it too this time, when you talked about Vidal and Sanchez, I was there staring at the gate to see if theyd walk in.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

Very important win that made us go to the next stage, also a festive time because Falcao and Moutinho, 2 former Porto legends returned to the stadium.

Going through as 2nd most likely indicated an immediate exit but its still nice to be up there with the best. Hope we get Liverpool, one of the fewteams that I like that I never saw live, if we do Ill probably try to see if I can go to the away match as well.

5. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

shakhtar coach during the presser. kudos for keeping his word.

My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

Portuguese man always deliver!

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsys View Post
    but, but, but Napoli playing beautifull football
    we just played beautiful football too just this gameweek

so does that mean we shouldn't be in CL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

This year wasn't quite on par as that time Mazzarri's Napoli melted down versus Chelsea, but its a close second
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Ratsys

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Great goal from our boi Alex Telles.

Dude seems to have nailed down that starting LB spot as his. Maybe Azul can give us a bit more detail on how he's been doing?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

13. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Azul, M.Adnan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baa

Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Great goal from our boi Alex Telles.

Dude seems to have nailed down that starting LB spot as his. Maybe Azul can give us a bit more detail on how he's been doing?
    Yeah since Alex Sandro left the spot is his, no doubt.

Hes been doing great so far, last season he was one of our best players for the season with a bunch of assists either by set pieces or his forward runs. His deficit in the defense cost us some important points in last games of the season that cost us the title (not by his mistakes alone but a series of other mistakes from the team that added up in the last 6/7 games), also the sent off against Juve at home was nothing more than just dumb.

This year he seems much more in control, same for the team, and hes being very solid defensively without losing his influence in the attack, for a league like our that the big 3 cant lose points to pretty much anyone if they want to win the title its very important that the full backs give an extra offensive width and Telles does that very well.
    Its one of the best buys we made in the last years and even though hes not at the same level as A. Sandro yet hes not far behind.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quoting from Kovacic's thread:

Spoiler: Click 
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

16. Thanks (2): Handoyo, Universe

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

Overall:

Roma much better than expected
    Juve as expected
    Napoli worse than expected

Gratz to Roma for taking 1st plase in their group, let's hope for a reasonable draw
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Read my blog about wine (in Portuguese)

18. Thanks (2): Ratsys, thatdude

Marshall Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Azul View Post
    Yeah since Alex Sandro left the spot is his, no doubt.

Hes been doing great so far, last season he was one of our best players for the season with a bunch of assists either by set pieces or his forward runs. His deficit in the defense cost us some important points in last games of the season that cost us the title (not by his mistakes alone but a series of other mistakes from the team that added up in the last 6/7 games), also the sent off against Juve at home was nothing more than just dumb.

This year he seems much more in control, same for the team, and hes being very solid defensively without losing his influence in the attack, for a league like our that the big 3 cant lose points to pretty much anyone if they want to win the title its very important that the full backs give an extra offensive width and Telles does that very well.
    Its one of the best buys we made in the last years and even though hes not at the same level as A. Sandro yet hes not far behind.
    I don't know why I'm seeing this just now, but I wish we had given Alex Telles more of a chance.

20. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Dylan

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Champions League Draw Predictions
    Man U - Porto
    PSG - Chelsea
    Roma - Real
    Barca - Shakhtar
    Liverpool - Bayern
    City - Juve
    Besiktas - Sevilla
    Spurs - Basel

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Juve vs Tottenham
    City vs Basel

- - - Updated - - -

Porto vs Liverpool
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That'll be an interesting game... Tottenham v juve

26. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Sevilla vs ManUtd
    Real vs PSG
    Shakhtar vs Roma

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea vs Barcelona

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern vs Besiktas
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

Indonesia

Wow real vs PSG and chelsea vs barcelona..... SUPER BIG match..

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Real-PSG is the top match, cant wait to see how Conte handles Barca.

Juve will eliminate Tottenham.

32. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Juve going through is not bad, they will have more midweek games, which means they might drop points in the league here and there, they might get injuries on their key players as well.

Real-PSG is going to be a deathmatch. If PSG can knock them out, then I can see them winning CL trophy in the end.

34. Thanks (3): Caecuban, Jnr, MVD