Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122
Results 2,421 to 2,427 of 2427

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Peppino View Post
    My advice is learn about mental stability. If you think a guy can overcome a mistake like that in the heat of the biggest club game on Earth more power to you.
    Still no solution. Just finger pointing on Klopp.

So, Klopp had to save Karius' mental stability by risking conceding more goals instead of 3 goals. Whatalogic.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Still no solution. Just finger pointing on Klopp.

So, Klopp had to save Karius' mental stability by risking conceding more goals instead of 3 goals. Whatalogic.
    No, he didn't have to save Karius' mental stability, he had to do his best by his team. You want to leave a guy out there who has just committed what will quite probably go down as the biggest error ever committed by a goalkeeper in the biggest match of the season? And you talk about logic. Sorry, but I'm imagining you working in a circus. You say Mignolet is worse than Karius? How? Does he literally turn round and fuck the ball into his own net? Do you genuinely think Karius could have been in any fit state to continue on after that first error?
    "No cheating bastards do I talk to, no cheating bastards will I talk to".

Brian Clough, 11th April, 1973 to the Italian press, immediately after playing Juventus in the European Cup semi-final first leg.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    I think you're looking at it the wrong way.

I don't believe the first goal somehow broke Karius and put him in some kind of unusable mental state. That's simply how Karius is. He always does stupid shit. Obviously the first goal was a low point (even for Karius) caused by sheer complacency / thoughtlessness / lack of awareness, but the second goal? That's routine Karius. He did the same thing against Kolarov and Roma too btw, except that shot hit the crossbar after his 'save'.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I think you're looking at it the wrong way.

I don't believe the first goal somehow broke Karius and put him in some kind of unusable mental state. That's simply how Karius is. He always does stupid shit. Obviously the first goal was a low point (even for Karius) caused by sheer complacency / thoughtlessness / lack of awareness, but the second goal? That's routine Karius. He did the same thing against Kolarov and Roma too btw, except that shot hit the crossbar after his 'save'.
    Maybe the man is just a lunatic and I'm putting on him the assessment I'd give to a normal person. I just think it is incredibly difficult for someone to deal with a mistake like that. But if, as you say, he's for the big house then maybe it doesn't bother him so much.
    "No cheating bastards do I talk to, no cheating bastards will I talk to".

Brian Clough, 11th April, 1973 to the Italian press, immediately after playing Juventus in the European Cup semi-final first leg.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I'm a better GK than Karius...Maybe I'm not as physically fit(damn lasagna and beer) as he is but damn...he is retarded and clumsy. The first goal was a total idiotic careless stupid move,not even on FIFA as a joke you can't make such an idiotic move...tbh
    The 3rd goal...NO WORDS! just...clumsy and hilarious

Berni, I'm sure is better than Karius...
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Peppino View Post
    We do, yeah, but nationality is an emotive subject for a lot of people. Maybe it's different behind the Iron Curtain in Old Russia.
    Cheeky bastard, aren't you? Well, at least we have sunny weather, delicious cuisine and hot girls to make up for all that.

Although, I must admit, living on an island oblivious to the rest of the world certainly helps with curtains and different empires, barring the local empire of course.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yah i disagree about the mental stability point.

The first goal was definitely a big mistake on his part, but a lot of time players think refs will call offside, i think this is the first time i have seen a GK fall for it, and also casually roll the ball to his defender in that manner. Usually if a striker is right there u hold onto the ball until u see what the ref calls or u just play it high and wide to ur fullback.

The 3rd goal actually is what was worse, you saying that the third goal mistake was somehow tied to the first one is kinda you connecting the dots after it happened and looking for a cause and effect, the 3rd happened because thats just what he does based on what others have reported on him.

But you really cant write this shit, if someone was asking u how the game went and u told him what happened he wouldn't believe you. Kinda Reminded me of the Netherlands Italy Euro 2000 match.