Page 81 of 125 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2494

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2017/2018

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If Heynkes eliminates Real, Pep is gonna shit himself.

Also Roma has a real chance against Pool to arrive at the final. First match is key, EdF has to make life complicated for Klopp, if anyone saw Chelsea-Roma they pressed the shit out of Chelsea, Conte was pinned back like a mf. EdF has to be smart and maybe 3-5-2 again, put double marking on Salah etc.

Liverpool dont like being the active side, City was just stupid to attack like that. 5 goals is the result of that

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Indonesia

and here i hope liverpool roma at final,,replay match like 1984,,,
    liverpool will not get it easy against roma if EDF play smart to play counter to make liverpool come at them to neutralize salah pace and since pool midfield lack of playmaker imo,,they will struggle to break roma defence if EDf set his team right,,
    and play direct to dzeko,,if dzeko can repeat his performance against pique and umtiti roma will make klopp suffer,,
    and you know imo english pundit will say pool will have a big chance to final and write off roma,,

and for madrid bayern is 50-50,,just small detail can make different in this game,,but it will be sweet if james score and eliminate madrid,,that will be amazing,,no offence to madrid tho,,

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by indro1908 View Post
    and here i hope liverpool roma at final,,replay match like 1984,,,
    liverpool will not get it easy against roma if EDF play smart to play counter to make liverpool come at them to neutralize salah pace and since pool midfield lack of playmaker imo,,they will struggle to break roma defence if EDf set his team right,,
    and play direct to dzeko,,if dzeko can repeat his performance against pique and umtiti roma will make klopp suffer,,
    and you know imo english pundit will say pool will have a big chance to final and write off roma,,

and for madrid bayern is 50-50,,just small detail can make different in this game,,but it will be sweet if james score and eliminate madrid,,that will be amazing,,no offence to madrid tho,,
    well of course, Im sure Italian press are doing the same with Roma getting Liverpool, they're the team you would want compared to the rest.

5. Thanks (2): jamsieboy86, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Roma got really lucky and I hope they can make it to the final.

Playing the first game away is always better than playing at home first. They played first away at Barca and now they got the easiest opposition out of the bunch and are also going to play the first game away.

However, this doesn't take anything away from their brilliant game against Barca.

This seens to be their year and I hope they make it to the final and win it.

7. Thanks (2): delaurentis, MVD

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

If they can keep Salah quite, Roma has a chance. But, everyone can be destroyed by Salah atm.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

9. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

I think Roma have every chance, and I think Bayern have it in them to beat Madrid. That would leave a Roma v Bayern final and Italian teams usually do very well against German ones. I'm not going to put the house on it, but I'll whisper it, I think Roma have a very, very good shot.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    If they can keep Salah quite, Roma has a chance. But, everyone can be destroyed by Salah atm.
    Roma should sign Nagatomo in January. Only Nagatomo can destroy Salah at the moment.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player

Belgium

I wish Roma could win it aswell. Eventhough they have beaten Atletico, Chelsea and now Barca. I'am still not convinced they can beat Liverpool. I think the energy of Liverpool will be to much for them....

Real - Bayern? I'd put my money on Bayern.

My prediction: final between Liverpool and Bayern.

14. Thanks (3): Joker, MVD, thatdude

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    I think Liverpool will have one of their 15 minute bursts at one point over the 2 legs and burry the tie. Outside of that I think it will be pretty even. Look for Pool to go through by one goal on aggregate or away goals IMO.

Bayern has really been the most untested team so far in this CL. Their quarter final wasn’t impressive but Sevilla is a really tricky team, especially in knockout competitions, ask Atletico or Man United. The important thing was they found a way. I just still have a feeling Ronaldo and company will win this though. They are better than Bayern IMO, who I’m really not sure have a best XI. Madrid on away goals.

I would love it if Roma found a way though, and would prefer to see them play Bayern if they did. I think Madrid in the final would be too much for them emotionally.

16. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Universe

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    There's probably no Ramos for Real Madrid, we'll see. Their defence is average and Bayern can exploit it.
    Also, it doesn't matter which team is weaker on paper or not, they don't all play the same style or have the same strengths and weaknesses.

I think Roma got their best possible match up. Liverpool thrives as the underdog, beating you on the counter. Sure, they can torment inferior teams as well, but only those that want to try and outplay and/or outsmart them. Roma is not great defensively but they've improved under Di Francesco. They're still unstable and can concede 3 in 5 minutes for no reason, but if they don't get full of themselves, they can keep at least one clean sheet. And they should be able to score in both legs. Their biggest worry is to concede more than 2 goals in the entire series imo. Not that they cannot outscore anybody, but they just don't seem to have the ability to look for goals while being casual at the back that they won't concede another. They had almost zero chances with Real Madrid and very limited chances vs Bayern.

Bayern's best team to face would be Roma.

Liverpool's best team to face would be Real Madrid on the count that there's no Sergio Ramos, a shaky defence and the pressure to go to yet another final and Real Madrid is not comfortable with controlling the ball. It'd be a hectic fixture both home and away and I think Liverpool has better chances in an open game, despite the fact that the open game comes with a team like Real Madrid. And it'd either be open or two sluggish 0-0 draws and I'm leaning towards the first in a knockout stage as the away team would look to score for sure. If they meet in the final, we can expect a louzy 0-0 type of game.

Real Madrid's best fit would be Bayern imo. Big game, sort of rivals and Bayern is in a period of transition now. And they're also the only team that would try and take the game to Real Madrid only to get pounded on the counter. Heynckes might pull a trick and I'm rooting for a Bayern win here. Just for the change of scenery, I can't stand watching Cristiano in another CL final winning yet another undeserved trophy...

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Rooting for Liverpool this year. I would love delaurentis' scenario with them as winners.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Emmers

Kazakhstan

well good luck for Roma! Hated them always, but going to root for them in the semis. Never thought I will ever be writing this

21. Thanks (1): delaurentis

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    You want Juve to win it / get further so they can get more money, attract better players and further separate themselves more from the rest of Serie A?

Also, fuck Juve.
    Fuck Serie A while we're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

23. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    There's probably no Ramos for Real Madrid, we'll see. Their defence is average and Bayern can exploit it.
    Also, it doesn't matter which team is weaker on paper or not, they don't all play the same style or have the same strengths and weaknesses.

I think Roma got their best possible match up. Liverpool thrives as the underdog, beating you on the counter. Sure, they can torment inferior teams as well, but only those that want to try and outplay and/or outsmart them. Roma is not great defensively but they've improved under Di Francesco. They're still unstable and can concede 3 in 5 minutes for no reason, but if they don't get full of themselves, they can keep at least one clean sheet. And they should be able to score in both legs. Their biggest worry is to concede more than 2 goals in the entire series imo. Not that they cannot outscore anybody, but they just don't seem to have the ability to look for goals while being casual at the back that they won't concede another. They had almost zero chances with Real Madrid and very limited chances vs Bayern.

Bayern's best team to face would be Roma.

Liverpool's best team to face would be Real Madrid on the count that there's no Sergio Ramos, a shaky defence and the pressure to go to yet another final and Real Madrid is not comfortable with controlling the ball. It'd be a hectic fixture both home and away and I think Liverpool has better chances in an open game, despite the fact that the open game comes with a team like Real Madrid. And it'd either be open or two sluggish 0-0 draws and I'm leaning towards the first in a knockout stage as the away team would look to score for sure. If they meet in the final, we can expect a louzy 0-0 type of game.

Real Madrid's best fit would be Bayern imo. Big game, sort of rivals and Bayern is in a period of transition now. And they're also the only team that would try and take the game to Real Madrid only to get pounded on the counter. Heynckes might pull a trick and I'm rooting for a Bayern win here. Just for the change of scenery, I can't stand watching Cristiano in another CL final winning yet another undeserved trophy...
    Looks like Ramis will be there , seems like no suspension.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

I actualy think Roma got the most difficult of the 3.

27. Thanks (2): jamsieboy86, MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post

Young after Liverpool game when he kept Salah completely out of the game.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    i fucking love karamoah.
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

30. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Caecuban, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    i wonder what that japanese caption reads. where is that user with the impossible name and a panda on cocaine when you need him?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

32. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i wonder what that japanese caption reads. where is that user with the impossible name and a panda on cocaine when you need him?
    you mean fzz241ohfuoashfeoirsa ?
    i fucking love karamoah.

34. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, Universe