Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 346

Thread: UEFA Europa League 2017/2018

  1. #121

    Join Date
    30 Jul 13
    Posts
    273
    Thanked
    385 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Ireland

    Borussia Dortmund vs Atalanta
    Napoli vs RB Leipzig
    Steaua Bucharest vs Lazio
    Ludogorets vs Milan

  2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

  3. #122
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    3,205
    Thanked
    4,789 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece


  4. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  5. #123
    koba's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Oct 07
    Posts
    161
    Thanked
    103 times
    Fav. Player
    Roberto Baggio

    Indonesia

    Atalanta and Napoli get tough opponents

  6. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  7. #124
    ElDiego22's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 17
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanked
    1,924 times
    Fav. Player
    D.Milito

    Somalia

    Best Forum Newcomer
    I'll be looking forward to Osterund's match against Arsenal.


    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #125
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,865
    Thanked
    11,472 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Napoli are going to throw in the towel on this one. Dortmund are definitely beatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  10. Thanks (3): Caecuban, MVD, _OC_

  11. #126
    ElDiego22's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 17
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanked
    1,924 times
    Fav. Player
    D.Milito

    Somalia

    Best Forum Newcomer
    Is it possible for two clubs from the Champions League to be drawn togather in the EL?


    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

  12. Thanks (1): MVD

  13. #127
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    7,217
    Thanked
    8,685 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70 Most Improved Member
    It's obviously possible since it happened, Napoli Leipzig. The 8 teams from champions league were divided into 2 groups. Half of them top seed, the other half not
    Last edited by firmino; 11 Dec 17 at 13:31.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.


  14. #128
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    12,834
    Thanked
    14,353 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Napoli are going to throw in the towel on this one. Dortmund are definitely beatable.
    Dortmund just got a new coach so I wouldn’t expect them to be as bad as they were under Bosz. Atalanta could certainly beat the Dortmund we’ve seen thus far this year but that might not be the one that shows up over the two legs.

    Either way I guess Atalanta should be happy with a big opponent, they get to go to Dortmund’s stadium which is one of the best in Europe. They also get to have Dortmund at home. Better then getting drawn against Spartan Moscow for example and still losing.


  15. #129
    Solfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 12
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanked
    1,758 times
    Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

    Estonia

    Milan has gotten pretty lucky with this year EL draws.

  16. Thanks (1): Universe

  17. #130
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,865
    Thanked
    11,472 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    Imagine if Milan win the Europa League and qualify for the UCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  18. Thanks (5): Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude, Universe, Urban

  19. #131
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    17,199
    Thanked
    28,226 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Imagine if Milan win the Europa League and qualify for the UCL
    That would make me sick. Trust them to get the fucking easiest opponents of all the Italian teams. Typical.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #132
    Caecuban's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Jul 11
    Posts
    3,394
    Thanked
    2,190 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ

    Brazil

    Poor Atalanta, had a great group stage for the unlucky draw.
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

  22. #133
    Ziyad's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    11,664
    Thanked
    2,073 times

    Bahrain

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Atalanta beating Dortmund in Germany 2-1
    Ziyad Of Boston

  23. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  24. #134
    Mad Biscione's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 11
    Posts
    6,875
    Thanked
    2,973 times

    Poland

    2-2
    Batshuayi is having a great game

  25. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  26. #135
    ElDiego22's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 17
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanked
    1,924 times
    Fav. Player
    D.Milito

    Somalia

    Best Forum Newcomer
    If the scoreline remain the same, it's a great result for Atalanta. Let's hope they get the job done next week.


    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

  27. #136
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,695
    Thanked
    8,875 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Had 7 on lazio, lyon and Madrid to win, fucking hell.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  28. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  29. #137
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    120 times

    Russian Federation

    milan will be the only italian team in the next round in CL and EL.

    calshio

  30. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, wera

  31. #138
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    8,695
    Thanked
    8,875 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Had 7 on lazio, lyon and Madrid to win, fucking hell.
    Lazio are actually going to cost me 55, FFS
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  32. Thanks (1): MVD

  33. #139
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    12,834
    Thanked
    14,353 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    God I understand Napoli want to prioritize Serie A but they’ve kind of embarrassed the league this year in Europe

  34. Thanks (3): Javier'sSon, Kev9Inter, MVD

  35. #140
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    369
    Thanked
    120 times

    Russian Federation

    beautiful football, they play beautiful football

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •