View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.78%
  • To a top four finish?

152 67.56%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.11%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.44%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 228 of 287 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238278 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 5736

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Next time we put a clause like that we tied it to the fucken results in a particular period. Say a coach had a bad run of games 4-5 games collecting 3-4 pts only, this automatically cancels this clause and gives the management the power to fire the coach without paying him a penny.

This is how you do business you dumb fucken clueless overpaid so called directors
    Wait, what?! Spalleti has a 20mil clause in his contract in case he gets fired??
    I mean WHAT THE FUCK!
    Ok WOW...who is the dumb fucker that agreed to that? Like he needs to get fired together with Spalleti! How the actuall fuck, you agree to a bonus that amounts 15-20 times more then his annual salary?! Like are you fucking idiot?!
    Thats such a suicide move...it’s like actually giving incentive to Spalleti to suck on purpose!!

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Nobody will sign that contract.

Spaletti earns 4.5 mln annually till 2021. If Inter sacks him in summer, he will get around 9 mln, two years worth of salary (and the club will have a total of 18 mln of expenses as income tax is around 50%)
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What 20m€ clause? Never heard of it. No way we've signed that kind of deal.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    God that would be stupid from our management.
    Like a different level of stupid.

5. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Mou put Samuel in attack against Siena and he scored for the win...was considered a genius because of the outcome
    Did he lose ideas too? Lmao

Actually there is a big difference!
    Mourinho brought in Samuel in half time, and used him as a centre back until the 88th minute (After Sneijders goal). Then he used him in attack. Spalletti brought in Rannochia as an attacker in the 78th minute.
    And the reason Mourinho brought in Samuel was because Stankovic got injured and he brought in Arnautovic as his replacement, so he changed formation, but still, very importantly, used Samuel in defence until 88th minute.

So NOT at all the same thing to compare Mourinho + Samuel vs Siena and Spalletti + Rannochia vs Bologna

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Hasan, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Wait, what?! Spalleti has a 20mil clause in his contract in case he gets fired??
    I mean WHAT THE FUCK!
    Ok WOW...who is the dumb fucker that agreed to that? Like he needs to get fired together with Spalleti! How the actuall fuck, you agree to a bonus that amounts 15-20 times more then his annual salary?! Like are you fucking idiot?!
    Thats such a suicide move...it’s like actually giving incentive to Spalleti to suck on purpose!!
    Chill, pretty sure it's 18m GROSS as he has another 2 years left with us;it entitles him for another 9m net pay which is equivalent to 18m gross at 50% tax rate. CMIIW, I think it's a pretty standard clauses for "top" managers as same can be seen with Mou and Conte. If we were smart, we would put a clause like the one Conte had so that Spalo wouldnt be able to coach until the remainder of his contract, that way we could probably settle for less and remove the clause if we were to terminate his contract.

9. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

This guy is such a looser.

Even against fucking Parma (that is totally shit) at the 90th minute when we lead, he takes off Icardi and puts a defender so we can stay in our field and hope Parma does not score. He should be thankful to Inglese that did not score that volley in the last minute.
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Nobody will sign that contract.

Spaletti earns 4.5 mln annually till 2021. If Inter sacks him in summer, he will get around 9 mln, two years worth of salary (and the club will have a total of 18 mln of expenses as income tax is around 50%)
    Even then we probably won't pay that. He'd most likely take a lump sum, otherwise we'd just pay him until his contract ends but there is a good chance another club goes for him in that time
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Why don't they just annex his contract with a condition that he must get a title this year, otherwise he is gonna be given the sack?

The dude that signed that contract with Luciano without thinking about the future and the possibility of things going wrong, (go figure, It's Inter and a manager), is an incompetent douche. Ausilio, i am looking at you!
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Costacurta: "Icardi, let's not exaggerate: Sheva and Inzaghi also lived moments like this.
    I do not think we should exaggerate, even if they had no problems related to renewal ... ".

Spaghetti dickslapped by Costacurta.

There are differences between a player of a top club and a player for a team like empoli, spezia, viareggio(read: spaghetti).

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Costacurta: "Icardi, let's not exaggerate: Sheva and Inzaghi also lived moments like this.
    I do not think we should exaggerate, even if they had no problems related to renewal ... ".

There are differences between a player of a top club and a player for a team like empoli, spezia, viareggio(read: spaghetti).
    Is spaghetti supposed to be offensive now? You know everybody loves spaghetti, right?

How was he dick slapped? Is Spalletti writing in Gazzetta about how evil Wanda is?

Every striker has a bad run of form, it's normal, he'll be back sooner than you can "last minute derby goal."
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Is spaghetti supposed to be offensive now? You know everybody loves spaghetti, right?

How was he dick slapped? Is Spalletti writing in Gazzetta about how evil Wanda is?

Every striker has a bad run of form, it's normal, he'll be back sooner than you can "last minute derby goal."
    Wow, seems you all spalletti lovers willing to defend him at all cost.
    In previous statement that baldi said something that our management should advance the contract with your beloved captain icardi.

Pippo and Sheva had their moment like that too, but the cause isn't about contract renewal, and why that baldfuck keep blabbering that your beloved captain underperformed because the contract negotiation being held by our management.

Can't wait until we sell that whiny little piece of shit captain, will you still support this Inter or what?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Wow, seems you all spalletti lovers willing to defend him at all cost.
    In previous statement that baldi said something that our management should advance the contract with your beloved captain icardi.

Pippo and Sheva had their moment like that too, but the cause isn't about contract renewal, and why that baldfuck keep blabbering that your beloved captain underperformed because the contract negotiation being held by our management.

Can't wait until we sell that whiny little piece of shit captain
    , will you still support this Inter or what?
    Get help, you're an angry young man.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF

But is costacurta not dickslapping you and all the icardi haters more than he is Spallo?
    He baisically puts icardi up there with sheva and pipo saying they went through similar bad form and recovered and so will Mauro.
    I mean imho the lets not exaggerate goes to the people who now start calling icardi shit or finished and not to spallo who says it might come from the contract renewal.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

yoszee (among others) has become mentally ill for a while now. It's best not to provoke him.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

Yeah apparently if you don't agree with him on something you're a fan boy.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    yoszee (among others) has become mentally ill for a while now. It's best not to provoke him.
    Sadly as always the amount of intelligent discussions one finds on the forum seems to be highly correlated with how our current form is. The worse our form the stupider discussions and arguments get on here and that counts pretty much for every body on this forum me included.

So really the only way to have fun on here is either have a completely stupid discussion and see how far the counterpart takes it ot just stick to non footballing threads.
    It s almost as if we were two political extremes talking to each other everybody sticks to their opinion and is not willing for a moment to see the other guys point of view no matter if it s valid or not, so that most of the time there is not even a chance to have a decent discussion.

Anyway i hope that if our team manages to do a turn around so do the discussions on the forum.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

22. Thanks (3): Dylan, Harpsabu, InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Are you redefining mental illness to be restricted to not being a fanboy of Spalletti?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Get help, you're an angry young man.
    You missed the point where we are his help.

25. Thanks (1): Puma

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

So now this forum going to attack on personal just because not all people here like to licking icardi's ass?
    Great, maybe you could be a psychologist now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    But is costacurta not dickslapping you and all the icardi haters more than he is Spallo?
    He baisically puts icardi up there with sheva and pipo saying they went through similar bad form and recovered and so will Mauro.
    I mean imho the lets not exaggerate goes to the people who now start calling icardi shit or finished and not to spallo who says it might come from the contract renewal.
    Is it really hard for you to correlate what Costacurta said with spalletti words?
    Do i have to bring you the article and point out what he said after parma game?
    Point was contract renewal, and wasn't you the one that got so proud because costacurta compared your beloved captain with Sheva and Pippo?
    How can i not exaggerate and keep saying your captain is shit?

Watch this video and tell me, how many goals he scored from his effort alone from outside of penalty box and not from cross?

Wasn't it you all icardi lovers should thanking Perisic more for his crossing?

Look when there is no cross coming from perisic, what could he do now?

Accept it, your captain is a FRAUD.

This is how a striker should be, not a fucking cross beggar.