View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.78%
  • To a top four finish?

152 67.56%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.11%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.44%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 217 of 289 FirstFirst ... 117167207214215216217218219220227267 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 5775

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Devious is trolling you all!

2. Thanks (2): brakbrak, DIN011

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I'm surprised no one has posted this yet.

Yesterday in the locker there was a big fight, Icardi accused 9shit of wasting the pk on purpose, Spalletti jumped to defend 9shit and even accused 20 years old Lautaro and Samir Handanovic of being the reason for this lose, this started a heated conversation between Icardi and Spalletti and even Skriniar intervened in the fight as 9shit talked back to Icardi and there was even a minor fight that could have been worse if not for other players that intervened #skynews .

I think this is the end of the line. He lost the locker room and is hallucinating. Some serious measures must be taken today.
    Did u feed ur 889273879 cats today?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

But thanks for demonstrating how naiive the majority of this place is haha
    Love u man
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Asian Girls

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Give us a link or something because i think you made up the story.
    It's quite good thou.
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1788370

6. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF

Yesterday in the locker there was a big fight, Icardi accused 9shit of wasting the pk on purpose, Spalletti jumped to defend 9shit and even accused 20 years old Lautaro and Samir Handanovic of being the reason for this lose, this started a heated conversation between Icardi and Spalletti and even Skriniar intervened in the fight as 9shit talked back to Icardi and there was even a minor fight that could have been worse if not for other players that intervened #skynews .

I think this is the end of the line. He lost the locker room and is hallucinating. Some serious measures must be taken today.
    You shouldn’t play with our feelings like this
    You lost me at “icardi accused N9”.... I doubt icardi has the balls to accuse and stand up to anyone, let alone to a thug like N9.

8. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Icardi is as big a pussy as spaletti, no way he’d say anything to Nainggolan as he’d curb stomp Icardi
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Idiots still thinking coach is our biggest problem, while our players are ungrateful bitches...Perisic topping the cake
    Who would start for Rube of our pinheads?
    Skriniar, De Vrij, Handa and Icardi(maybe) they have CR for CF...Icardi is great in the box but we don't even penetrate that area(that's what she said) so he is mr. Invisible except at penalties lol
    Everything else we have is a joke anyway
    Missing sitters left and right.
    Creating something down the middle is sci-fi with turds like Vecino, Gags
    J. MARIO is a softy, not equiped for the highest level
    Nainggolan expired like bad yoghurt tbh
    Brozo is OK but he has no one to work with
    Candreva is a joke of a player
    Politano lacks class although he has some quantity in him.
    Lautaro is still learning about Italian football, he had some shock misses also
    Dumbo is a fighter but he is soo technically limited it hurts us
    Asamoah is a good Rube school diver.
    . Ceeedric to be the new Cancelo and Rafinha in one lol
    Keita Balde is here still, he scored a few times
    He will be like a new signing for us
    Lmao
    You want Conte?! Inb4 'coach experts' want him out after 3 months because we play like shit... Hahaha

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

11. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

You're not wrong JJM. On paper, with Perisic and Radja flopping, Icardi firing blanks and Vrsaljko essentially dying, we're a worse squad than last year.

What I've got against Spalletti is, what's happened between the 7 game winning run we were on and now? It's like 2 different squads. The players are still the same, so I imagine something has happened in the dressing room. Either that, or teams have figured us out (just like last year) and he doesn't seem to want to, or be able to, change anything (just like last year). It's frustrating to watch. But yes, Conte wouldn't fix anything right now, and is definitely something for the summer.

Also, Radja is a Spalletti transfer through and through, so that's also on him.

I really hope the situation can be recovered though. I don't want a caretaker until the summer.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

13. Thanks (1): Rain

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Devious is trolling you all!
    It's a true event. Which is why I posted earlier about Nainggolan & Icardi relations. But I hadn't heard that Spalletti said shit about Lautaro and Handanovic, that's probably made up or I just didn't have all the info. Doesn't sound very true since Spalletti intervened to stop the fight and probably succeeded as it did not become part of a media circus.

One version I heard was that Icardi was asking why on earth was Nainggolan in charge of the 5th penalty and he responded by saying "it's because I have the most tattoos and most trophies between us".
    Last edited by brehme1989; 01 Feb 19 at 22:04.

15. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru

It was in fact Marotta who intervened to stop the fight and in the resulting chaos Handanovic said some harsh words. Marotta then charged at Handanovic, but Skriniar instinctively tackled him. Coz thats what he does.

Last edited by Bluenine; 01 Feb 19 at 23:19.

17. Thanks (4): Devious, MVD, rfU, wera

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    In the last few days it's becoming hard to differentiate between genuine posts and sarcasm/irony around here. I can't even tell things apart anymore.
    Reading this forum nowadays is like being on mushrooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Reading this forum nowadays is like being on mushrooms.
    You only had bad trips on shrooms? Cause those are supposed to be fun and FIF isn't.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Jnr, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post

One version I heard was that Icardi was asking why on earth was Nainggolan in charge of the 5th penalty and he responded by saying "it's because I have the most tattoos and most trophies between us".
    icardi is the real macho man here, he can take naing wife when and where he wants and he got bigger dick then him too.
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

23. Thanks (1): 100%

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Just shows Spalletti has his favourites. Get those fuckers out the club

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    You only had bad trips on shrooms? Cause those are supposed to be fun and FIF isn't.
    I have a feeling we would be friends IRL
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Sure thing! Even more so if you had a stash of drugs you'd like to share I instantly develop a liking for such people.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I guess after I finish renovating my apps, Bulgaria is the place to visit. Just tell me what is your preference
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I guess after I finish renovating my apps, Bulgaria is the place to visit. Just tell me what is your preference
    If it's around July we can even have a tiny FIF meet up with Materazzi_23 :-D He'll be tasked with smuggling some Dutch finest, this all I know.
    ó Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Sure thing! Even more so if you had a stash of drugs you'd like to share I instantly develop a liking for such people.
    If it's around July we can even have a tiny FIF meet up with Materazzi_23 :-D He'll be tasked with smuggling some Dutch finest, this all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

32. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Don't be jelly, Dev, you're welcome too.
    ó Massimo Moratti

34. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player

Europe

If I think of Spalletti in Roma I always though him as attacking coach.

Very little of that is seen now at Inter. We have one static attacker and almost no imagination in attack.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!