View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.70%
  • To a top four finish?

153 67.70%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.08%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.39%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 248 of 303 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258298 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6054

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Vietnam

Many people are overlooking the exhaustion of playing Europe. It affects the Serie A performance a lot. Not a coincidence that Milan started winning after they were eliminated.

2. Thanks (1): Interwista

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

bbilan cheated, plain and simple. they bought two 35 million players in january, despite being under ffp restrictions. before piatek and paqueta, they were way below us. otherwise, despite us sinking, they would most likely still be behind us in the standings.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

4. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    If we don't win today it could come to an end for him at Inter
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    bbilan cheated, plain and simple. they bought two 35 million players in january, despite being under ffp restrictions. before piatek and paqueta, they were way below us. otherwise, despite us sinking, they would most likely still be behind us in the standings.
    Okay so will they be banned from partaking in the UCL?They did have some sort of ban which was postponed if i recall correctly.What if they wont be banned but will only have a transfer ban enforced on them but because they have done smart business already its possible they can easily keep the squad they have built and go through the transfer ban without losing any of them and sttill qualifying for the UCL in that period?

That would also mean Suning simply dont want to spend from their own kitty and would rather use the FFP as an excuse to limit their own spending.They could easily have gone in contravention of FFP and spent huge amounts of money in one tranfer market and built a sexy squad that would ensure the team always stays in top 4 and qualifies for the UCL and then take the transfer bans from UEFA as a punishment knowing that for 1-2 seasons the squad is good enough.Milan seem to be following this philosophy and its clearly working for now.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Bbilan bought two players but they actually lost one, you can say whatever you want about Pipita, but he too was Milan's valuable asset. And this net investment concept is vague and deceiving. Milan finished above us in 2016-17 where we had huge transfer market in terms of money spent and they bought Lapadula-Gustavo Gomez-Jose Sosa.

Milan needs to have balanced budget by 2021, if they fail to do that, they would be banned from UCL. Unfortunately, unlike us, they don't have additional restrictions for EACH season. They don't need to balance expenses yearly like Inter with Settlement Agreement. They also appealed the decision and TAS ruling on that appeal hasn't come yet.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

8. Thanks (1): raiden

Aaland

Still time to turn things around but Its funny how things work out in the end.At the start of last season a lot of us here were saying about the transfer market and us not having spent loads and vis-a-vis Milan that "it wasnt a player but Spalletti who was our best signing of the summer." And here we are ............ .

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Also, Milan's top purchases of Li's era (Bonucci, Andre Silva, Kalinic) are all sold or soon will be sold, so this isn't an excuse for Spallo.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Cheated? That can be verified only after the results of the financial year 2018-2019 are released. I'm as pissed as you but we don't really know the financial situation of Milan, at least I don't.

12. Thanks (1): Interwista

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Also, Milan's top purchases of Li's era (Bonucci, Andre Silva, Kalinic) are all sold or soon will be sold, so this isn't an excuse for Spallo.
    Are you taking him seriously? I am not sure how a guy with his mentality and lack of capacity to learn became a coach for Roma or Inter without a huge amount of luck.

Fav. Player

Europe

Milan got two players worth 70 million and Inter at the same time lost Icardi who is worth the same.

That will effect teams performance. Especially when you sign quality players instead of Gabigols and Joao Marios.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

15. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Interwista

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

This guy has no control of the dressing room, no tactics, can't inspire the players. Look at Milan with Gattusso. He is tactically inept but great motivator and doesn't take any shit which is why Milan are now above us.

We need a coach who can kick these players into shape and play cohesive football. This shit cannot go on like this.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

17. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, MVD, varmin

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That is the most pathetic bunch of words I've read on this forum in a while.

Only people who have deluded themselves into believing Ausilio's incompetence has to do with FFP and the Sporting Agreement could seriously believe this bullshit. Leonardo is their Sporting Director. Ausilio is ours. That is why they are above us. Had Ausilio spent our money as well as Leonardo did, we would be better off. They spent 35 on Paqueta, we paid straight cash and 24 on Vecino. Did we cheat too when we bought that completely average sack of shit?

19. Thanks (2): Interwista, PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Rannocchia is warming up

I want Spalletti gone.

Edit: it's instead of Miranda, that's OK-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

Barely 1:0 against SPAL and he takes out a forward for a midfielder with 20 minutes to go.
    I do want him gone.

21. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Interwista

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

We had De Boer who kicked sense into Kondogbia but he got fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

23. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Too many over rated and over paid players on this team. My biggest issue is the bench. If we have shut players that need to be cleared out use youth players who give a shit and at least run
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I only want him gone for a better coach and that doesn’t mean Conte. That being said I can’t even imagine the pressure he is under right now with the shot off the pitch,the dressing room and the injuries.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Rannocchia is warming up

I want Spalletti gone.

Edit: it's instead of Miranda, that's OK-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

Barely 1:0 against SPAL and he takes out a forward for a midfielder with 20 minutes to go.
    I do want him gone.
    My main issue with that sub is that Spalletti didn't give any mintes to Keita, who has been outfor two months, while we're going to need him against Frankfurt
    Last edited by Il Drago; 11 Mar 19 at 05:45.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. The first two subs were forced on us, and the third one (Valero for Politano) was a good move which helped us control the game without any panic moments.

Spalletti did as well as any coach can do today with the shite options he had.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    it was 1-0 when valero came on...fyi

regardless, i thought it was a good sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

30. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

last 8 matches in all competitions, since the victory against Parma or the time we try to regain positive result, is 5 wins, 2 draws, a defeat. not bad apart from some poor match displays.
    shape of inter to come

32. Thanks (2): Interwista, wera