View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.39%
  • To a top four finish?

157 68.26%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 6.96%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.17%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 318 of 320 FirstFirst ... 218268308315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 6381

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

And also making it to CL again in the meantime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

2. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    LGI!
    IO SONO INTERISTA

4. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

This poor bastard, the more we hear about what was happening in the locker room the more I respect him for dragging those shitters to the CL twice.

Doesn't excuse his faults as a manager, but it puts what he achieved in spite of those faults in an even more positive light.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Part of his job is to prevent locker room issues so it's partly his failure that led us to this point.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

7. Thanks (1): Gaindé

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    This poor bastard, the more we hear about what was happening in the locker room the more I respect him for dragging those shitters to the CL twice.

Doesn't excuse his faults as a manager, but it puts what he achieved in spite of those faults in an even more positive light.
    Problem is when a coach cannot handle his locker room and always has to make it explode before leaving which happened the last three clubs in his career.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaindé View Post
    Problem is when a coach cannot handle his locker room and always has to make it explode before leaving which happened the last three clubs in his career.
    And that’s says a lot about the coach he really is. Part of this shit storm is down to him. Unlike most posters on here, I am not grateful nor am I going to thank Spalletti for merely doing his job.
    #FlyEaglesFly

10. Thanks (1): Gaindé

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

There should be the option to thank 1000 times. Cause you summed up everything I think about this guy, He did his job, he messed up a lot of things now he is gone , I will not thank him as he did nothing extraordinary.

12. Thanks (1): Puma

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    We have to keep paying this clown 4.5 mil per season until 2022. I hope Milan will keep playing like shit and be stupid enough to hire him.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    We have to keep paying this clown 4.5 mil per season until 2022. I hope Milan will keep playing like shit and be stupid enough to hire him.
    Hopefully you arent' saying this in the near future, except instead of 4.5M, it's 11M.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Eh thats not good.Him going to Milan will mean they will become a much better team and get into the UCL and that i do not want.They are definitely stuck in the mediocrity loop till they make the UCL and that will allow them to spend more and get better players and stuff and i dont want that happening any time soon.I really hope they miss out on the UCL for next year too.Giampaolo is good though.Lets see.Hopefully they fire him and hire back Gattuso lol.So glad they went on that unbeaten run right after crashing out of the EL in December that they didnt sack Gattuso .

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

If he goes to Milan at least we are sure they will be out of any race for a title, good thing imo.

17. Thanks (1): Nothing

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Recoba,

Malaysia

If he goes to Milan at least we are sure they will be out of any race for a title, good thing imo.
    Plus locker room issue haha

19. Thanks (1): Gaindé

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    how come? Spalletti was title contender in Roma before he came to Inter.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

21. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

For me, with hisdisgusting mentality, there is no way he gets a Scudetto. When he gets close to actually achieving something he gets scared and tries to retreat in his comfort zone which bites him in the ass every time.

I know he was "title contender" before coming here, I also know that with the way it was going, if he stayed Inter would have had another year of racing for the Epic 4th place and getting it at the last minute of the last game while we could have secured it months before. This guy has no balls, he is more scared to fail than he is motivated to succeed.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    2022? His extension was two years from his current contract, which would have ended next summer? Jesus fuck what a contract.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

It's 2021, not 2022

25. Thanks (2): n4l, Universe

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    For me, with hisdisgusting mentality, there is no way he gets a Scudetto. When he gets close to actually achieving something he gets scared and tries to retreat in his comfort zone which bites him in the ass every time.

I know he was "title contender" before coming here, I also know that with the way it was going, if he stayed Inter would have had another year of racing for the Epic 4th place and getting it at the last minute of the last game while we could have secured it months before. This guy has no balls, he is more scared to fail than he is motivated to succeed.
    Tbh I don't think it's right to say he has no balls but he lost control. He tried to please everyone and it backfired.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Italy

In Rocco Commisso we trust.

[However, I would never want to see Montella smiling in defeat tomorrow: Forza Viola.]

28. Thanks (2): Gaindé, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

30. Thanks (1): Dogen

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Tbh I don't think it's right to say he has no balls but he lost control. He tried to please everyone and it backfired.

I don't really agree , because, he tend to always have his favourites in the locker room for example. Players like Candreva, Perisic, Vecino were like saints, never criticised and always fielded as regular starters.
    He also had the tendency to always fire at the dirigenza if anything went wrong, especially Ausilio, who is not perfect and deserves criticism but actually did well with the plusvalenza while actually building him a team that SHOULDN'T have finished below Atalanta. That's not trying to please every one, players like Karamoh, Keita, Lautaro got very little time when they actually could have played more. Even Cancelo could have never played if it wasn't for the injury of Danilo Philip Lahm D'ambrosio.

I think, he is very selfish but mostly extremely insecure with the fear of height, I can't describe how I felt after he gave two times the game away to Juventus by making retarded subs just to cover his ass while we we were very confortable and actually pushing for a win. Jesus I hated it. So much.