View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 18.02%
  • To a top four finish?

150 67.57%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.21%
  • To an EL Spot?

27 12.16%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 237 of 263 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 5247

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

which youngsters is he supposed to trust? I don't get it.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Any young player.....because, you know..zaniolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

3. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    We are doing just fine without primadonna Icardi now when it comes to our playing style, 3 goals at the Artemio Franchi isn't so easy achievement ... The draw in Florence however is a scandal, just like Sassuolo and Parma games were. We should have like 6 points more because of ref malicious decisions.
    If Icardick played his last game for us I'm ok with it... He causes more problems than solutions to our game anyway even if he scored 9 goals.
    Nainggolan and Perisic were so frustrated with him and now they are like new players out there and we are doing so much better.
    Lautaro might not bang them in like Icardi but his overall display is more useful for the team with his link up ability and overall technical ability outside the box.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

We had a legit win in Florence denied by higher power... Which coach made us play so well last in this stadium?!
    If nianggolan and perisic were deliberately under performing because of icardi they can go fuck themselves. Perisic was begging to leave in january and Nianggolan is gagging to go back to roma.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Any young player.....because, you know..zaniolo
    Oh this again.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Salcedo or Colidio getting minutes now that we are down to single forward would not hurt anyone. Especially in a match like one vs Rapid with comfortable lead.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Salcedo or Colidio getting minutes now that we are down to single forward would not hurt anyone. Especially in a match like one vs Rapid with comfortable lead.
    Yeah, we can all agree that in games like that, it would be the perfect way to give our younger players a chance.

With Zaniolo is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery different. Some of us were getting excited for him and then we sold him for a player that was injured or underperforming for most of this season. Surely it's understandable why some of us feel the way we feel. Still like Nainggolan tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Spalletti is so lucky this VAR thing happend. Nobody talks of how shit Inter played
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Spalletti is so lucky this VAR thing happend. Nobody talks of how shit Inter played
    inter played great bro....didn't you get the memo
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    inter played great bro....didn't you get the memo
    Personally, I thought we played like shit tbh.

I just didn't post it as it seems to go against everyone on the forum.
    Wallace

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Personally, I thought we played like shit tbh.

I just didn't post it as it seems to go against everyone on the forum.
    When did you start caring that your opinion has been contrary to the majority of the posters on here?

Compared to how we have been playing recently, the match against Fiorentina was a welcome change.

I no longer expect too much from the players we have at our disposal. With everything going on at the club and a distinct lack of squad depth, we will be lucky to make fourth place.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    When did you start caring that your opinion has been contrary to the majority of the posters on here?
    I don't, but saves me from arguing.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We played at best decently, mostly shitty. And for the last 20 mins, we laid an egg. Almost complete meltdown without any leadership in our game.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    First 20 minutes was terrible, but when you think about it Fiorentina didn't even have that many chances, we controlled the crazy game well.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Serbia

I don't know if FIF hivemind is getting to me, but I'm growing increasingly suspicious about this whole Keita being injured business.

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti spoke to media on the eve of tomorrow’s Serie A clash against Cagliari.

What’s the reaction of the group after the game against Fiorentina?
    “There is a bit of disappointment but our footballers know that we need a quick reaction. They trained well, I see the right commitment to getting to the target which is the Champions League qualification”.

Any step forward with Icardi?
    “Many things have been said. Marotta and Zhang have spoken already and I don’t want to speak about Icardi. I will only speak about players who are here”.

How has Perisic become a leader in only one month?
    “It happened last year already. He had a tough moment but after that, he recovered. Sometimes it can happen that a player doesn’t feel important. He is a very strong and reliable player, I have no doubts about it”.

What about Lautaro?
    “He is doing very well, he has more responsibility now but I think he is dealing with it very well. He is improving there was a risk that he could lose some of his qualities but he didn’t”.

How can VAR be improved?
    “It’s a perfect machine, but machines must be guided. Sometimes there are difficult decisions to be taken but it’s not the case of the Franchi. Referees must get used to watching actions at VAR, even 5 or 6 times per game if it’s necessary”.

Marotta said on Monday that he hopes Abisso’s mistake won’t be irreparable…
    “I agree”

How’s Keita?
    We are checking him on a daily basis. I hope he will be fit in a couple of games”.

What about the race for the Champions League? There are three teams for two spots.
    “Just three? In my opinion, Lazio, Torino and Atalanta are also in the race”.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Spalletti: "Brozovic and Vecino are perfect together. They complement one another but when they’ve dropped off, it’s because the whole team have"

yes, they playing bad because everyone else playing bad too.

fuck off, bald retard. our midfield killing us, all of them plus our retarded fullbacks making this team even worse then we truly are.

fucken vecino, they complement one another, yes they are, fucken xavi and pirlo

brozovic and vecino are perfect together, yes for an genoa like team where you should be a coach.

yes, we are selling icardi but super vecino will stay.

spalletti, vecino, perisic, treble incoming very soon
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I don't know if FIF hivemind is getting to me, but I'm growing increasingly suspicious about this whole Keita being injured business.
    Me two, it is a really strange situation because he only would be a few weeks injured but why would they drag this on for so long?

This reminds me of Robben, the guy is weeks/monts injured and nobody knows why. Now the reason of his injury was supposedly 2 bad tooth, the guy was injured for 3 months..

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    Spalletti: "Brozovic and Vecino are perfect together. They complement one another but when they’ve dropped off, it’s because the whole team have"

yes, they playing bad because everyone else playing bad too.

fuck off, bald retard. our midfield killing us, all of them plus our retarded fullbacks making this team even worse then we truly are.

fucken vecino, they complement one another, yes they are, fucken xavi and pirlo

brozovic and vecino are perfect together, yes for an genoa like team where you should be a coach.

yes, we are selling icardi but super vecino will stay.

spalletti, vecino, perisic, treble incoming very soon
    Why are people on the internet so angry?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Me two, it is a really strange situation because he only would be a few weeks injured but why would they drag this on for so long?

This reminds me of Robben, the guy is weeks/monts injured and nobody knows why. Now the reason of his injury was supposedly 2 bad tooth, the guy was injured for 3 months..
    Meh Keita was at the stadium celebrating with Perisic's kid just a few weeks ago.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

19. Thanks (2): Lui, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I don't quite understand those who are criticizing spalletti now. The team is struggling with the fifth in the table so close to us now, but icardi doesn't want to do his part: and spalletti shouldn't be allowed to say anything?

Some accused him of throwing gasoline on the fire. But people like Icardi and Wanda will always find a way to play the victim.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I trust him to get the most he can out of these players, which is a top 4 finish. Furthermore I think the episodes the team has dealt with recently has toughened them up and built some character.

He's not retard bald conservative hates young player asshole bald piece of shit hates goals hes made it to be.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Talks of Conte or Allegri replacing him

Hmmm...

Hello darkness my old friend...

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

24. Thanks (1): MVD