View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 18.02%
  • To a top four finish?

150 67.57%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.21%
  • To an EL Spot?

27 12.16%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 244 of 263 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 5247

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    no way he stays even if we play cl next season.As soon as marotta came to inter he is basically dead man walking,and for the first time in god knows how much time we can actually hire a coach who won something,given all the names that are free.
    He could stay because by now we have seen that all Marotta has done is he made a bad situation even worse-- no winter signings, failed to get Icardi in line, didn't do anything about Spalletti's poor performance, and didn't force Spalletti to give younger Inter players minutes. The only change we saw was that Ranochia is our last ten minute sub.
    Last edited by Palacio; 03 Mar 19 at 18:26.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

But Marotta can not dictate him who to play?
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    But Marotta can not dictate him who to play?
    I know he normally shouldn't but with someone like Spalletti someone has to remind him that some of his starting 11 aren't doing well and that Inter wants to keep the cl spot.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Now I am certainly done with him, this interview of him alone telling that Vecino is the best to play along with Brozo exasperated me as fuck.
    And what is he supposed to say? "Vecino is shit and i shouldn't have to play him", "Our midfielders apart from Brozovic are all shit", "Gagliardini should be playing alongside him".

You would have crucified him if he gave any of those answers which could easily cause more division inside our lockeroom. It's called diplomacy ffs.

As a side note the Spalletti out group here on FIF seems to be the most shite spewing group we've had in my time, holy shit you lot pick up on every minute detail and say it's his fault as well as that you pick the most childish names and what.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I like the idea of Allegri to inter and to see the fans who likes him turning against him after 1 month.

Spalletti, I'd like to blame the players instead of him but there is no blame to put on players. He got what he wanted, his beloved 9G. We are unlucky with the injury of Keita and how Marotta turned Icardi contract into a shitshow. So fucking bad move and to do it now when we needed him the most. I hope the people on this forum who said Icardi was inhibiting us to play in more different ways can get their head out of their arses now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

7. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Syria

10 years of FIF
    And what is he supposed to say? "Vecino is shit and i shouldn't have to play him", "Our midfielders apart from Brozovic are all shit", "Gagliardini should be playing alongside him".

You would have crucified him if he gave any of those answers which could easily cause more division inside our lockeroom. It's called diplomacy ffs.

As a side note the Spalletti out group here on FIF seems to be the most shite spewing group we've had in my time, holy shit you lot pick up on every minute detail and say it's his fault as well as that you pick the most childish names and what.

Marry me.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Fuck Allegri. Have you seen how he grins on the sideline? Just looking at him makes me sick. Why do we have to clone Juventus to seek out success? It is fucking bullshit and I hate how we are becoming a Hunchback clone club.
    #FlyEaglesFly

11. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Hasan

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Why do you have to go from one extreme to another? there is no option in the middle that could suit all the parties? Well since you are talking about diplomacy, shouldn't singling out Vecino cause more divisions in the group as well? Or do you really think players are agree with being worse than Vecino, so they are not gonna make it personal?

Criticizing him or players, wtf is wrong with that? you don't criticize anyone here? or are we supposed to criticize only when fifers of "your time" turns the green light?

I don't know what shit spewing you are talking about. We all use here curses towards every single player or staff be it Spalletti or Ausilio. If calling Spalletti "Spallo" or "baldy" bothers you then I simply don't know what to suggest you other than ignoring me. goodness me how "dangerous" it become to post here.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

13. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Serbia

Under assumption that he knows he failed here and that he will be out in the summer, how motivated is he going to be to do his utmost to get us to CL? He became very passive on the touchline, he doesn't bark at the players anymore. Now he just keeps his hands in his coat and stares into the ground.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Do people who want Pochettino not realize that he's pretty much a Spalletti? Do people not know who Spalletti was before coming to Inter?

Allegri, gtfo I'd rather give Gasperini and Mazzarri a second chance.

17. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Hasan

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can anyone say with the current bunch of players we have that we are better than we were last season? Our strength in depth has depleted, we only have one striker and our midfield is the same with the exception of Radja.

Thankfully Frankfurt are gonna kick us out of the Europa League.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Under assumption that he knows he failed here and that he will be out in the summer, how motivated is he going to be to do his utmost to get us to CL? He became very passive on the touchline, he doesn't bark at the players anymore. Now he just keeps his hands in his coat and stares into the ground.
    The only reason coaches do this is if they feel they ''lost'' the team and barking at them won't make the difference.

I'm hoping i'm wrong but it looks like this season will end in a disaster.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

we have lack of strikers in rotation, keita injured, candreva is candreva... and ranocchia in again to seek goal while colidio sitting on bench. this man has no balls. we can not go further with him.
    he should be fired already. no need to waste time till the end of season

21. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Fuck Allegri. Have you seen how he grins on the sideline? Just looking at him makes me sick. Why do we have to clone Juventus to seek out success? It is fucking bullshit and I hate how we are becoming a Hunchback clone club.
    This Fuck cloning jube we suck at it and it brought us nowhere. Lippi epic fail, fassone epic fail, going with a three man defense cause jube just won the title with it epic mistake. Maybe just maybe we have to do our own fucking thing in order to beat those fuckers! How can we be the anti jube if we re just trying to copy them?

Anyway i had a terrible thought yesterday and that was that there is a slight possibility of seeing Higuain, conte and marotta at Inter next season!
    The thought alone of conte on our sideline and that fat fuck leading our attack makes me almost puke.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

23. Thanks (2): 100%, Puma

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    This Fuck cloning jube we suck at it and it brought us nowhere. Lippi epic fail, fassone epic fail, going with a three man defense cause jube just won the title with it epic mistake. Maybe just maybe we have to do our own fucking thing in order to beat those fuckers! How can we be the anti jube if we re just trying to copy them?

Anyway i had a terrible thought yesterday and that was that there is a slight possibility of seeing Higuain, conte and marotta at Inter next season!
    The thought alone of conte on our sideline and that fat fuck leading our attack makes me almost puke.
    This is what a nightmare sounds like
    that leads to a crippling depression

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

25. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito, kova

Indonesia

Sack a coach in the middle of the season? are you guys insane? dont you guys ever learn? this is the best coach we had now. Its not coach problem but our players are retarded.
    Just wanna say even blind people could see this disaster coming from miles..

Extend baldie contract for 10 more years!!!

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Sack a coach in the middle of the season? are you guys insane? dont you guys ever learn? this is the best coach we had now. Its not coach problem but our players are retarded.
    Just wanna say even blind people could see this disaster coming from miles..

Extend baldie contract for 10 more years!!!
    Milan sacked Montella in the middle of the season with a younger coach and they are now third. So sacking a coach in the middle of the season isn't necessary a bad idea especially when the coach is not showing any signs of improvement and the team isn't doing well.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Milan sacked Montella in the middle of the previous season with a younger coach and they are now temporarily third. So sacking a coach in the middle of the season isn't necessary a bad idea especially when the coach is not showing any signs of improvement and the team isn't doing well.
    Fixed. It should be like this.
    I would think you mention Ole as the example, but you take Milan If Gattuso is Inter coach he is already gone in summer, let alone received hundred of millions in investment.

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Conte would not do worse than Spallo. The thought of seeing that juBe fuck on our sideline makes me nauseous as well though. Thankfully he'd never come here.
    It is however high time we get an actually big and proven name as our head coach. No more friggin' Gasperinis, Mazzarris and Luciano Spaghettis, who in my opinion are just decent, which is not enough at any club that aspires more than being just that.

Higuain? Please no, oh dear god please fuck no.

Anyways, Spalletti out is the only certainty this summer. This season is lost anyway so he should be allowed to finish it. It'll either 100% confirm his sacking if we continue to suck dick, or secure a CL spot if we regain some form. Win win.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Milan sacked Montella in the middle of the season with a younger coach and they are now third. So sacking a coach in the middle of the season isn't necessary a bad idea especially when the coach is not showing any signs of improvement and the team isn't doing well.
    Montella is 44 years old, Gattuso is 41 years old. Not sure how much 'a younger coach' Gattuso really is and how important that factor is. They were basically playing in the same generation.

Montella was sacked in November though and it was last season. They were 7th when he was fired and went down to 11th in the first 2 months of Gattuso in charge before climbing up slowly to 6th in the end. There has been 3 mercatos since then and hundreds of millions of Euro being burnt.

The question is we're 12 games away, who is gonna come to take over the project? Or are we hiring a caretaker? What if we hire a caretaker and they do well for the next 12 games which could just be the 'new coach' effect?

Oh, and is there a coach out there willing to take 3 months contract?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

32. Thanks (1): morrisama