View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 18.02%
  • To a top four finish?

150 67.57%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.21%
  • To an EL Spot?

27 12.16%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 252 of 261 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 5206

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Do you really need to believe what every fucking journalist said? And it is not the first time!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

i am one of Spalletti's supporter here. but, i start to believe that he just cant handle the preassure so far. the guy crumbles too easily in some important and tensed matches. the squad frequently slows to react, which is why our first half is mostly wasted. and our set pieces are plain bad.
    shape of inter to come

3. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Any coach starting Candreva should be fired on the spot.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

5. Thanks (2): joez, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Do you really need to believe what every fucking journalist said? And it is not the first time!
    No I do not. It was just the first English language link I found. I just happen to know this news to be accurate. And there's a media fetish on this site where unless journalists post something, it's not true. Just check the Transfers section.

P.S: I've mentioned many things before any journalist has only to be "confirmed" by the media several hours or days later. If you claim to be 'following' what I say regarding these stuff, pay more attention.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    HOW LONG DOES IT FUCKING TAKE YOU TO FIX THE CORNER KICKS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!!!!

8. Thanks (3): dax21, forzainter257, Puma

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't think we will sack him this season. It will be too expensive and not much is gained out of it.

10. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Sack him and get Mourinho asap

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    At home vs Frankfurt, our best goal scoring opportunity came from a Skiriniar shot from outside the box.

If our current, coach isn't competent enough to coach our players to do more than that, then why don't we just hire a log of shit to coach us then?
    Look at the squad ffs. The team we fielded today was almost Serie B quality. Old man Valero and Vecino were our only available CM’s, no LB’s available, missing our most important offensive players in Brozo, Radja, Icardi and Lautaro, Keita just came back from 3 month lay off, Perisic wasn’t fully fit, Candreva played because we didn’t have anyone better. I mean look at our bench lol, it was Rano, Brizo and some random teenagers. What did you expect? He’s not a miracle worker.

With that said, I’m not Soallettis biggest fan. At all. He can be blamed for the CL exit, our poor form and our non existent offensive game plan. But today? What could he do? You can’t just say “we were at home”, so? He can’t be blamed for Candreva being useless, nor can he be blamed for Vecino playing like he has cerebral palsy or for the fact that FFP has fucked us over.

No manager would do better with this squad today, as sad as it is.
    I'm streets ahead.

13. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

I'm as ready to be done with Spallo as everyone else here. The only thing I want, honestly, is to know who people want to have replace him, because if we look at Ranieri, a known Romanista and qualified manager, I'm not sure there's anyone out there right now who checks both boxes for us. And, no, I'm not figuring Mourinho in this equation, either; I can't possibly think a midseason appointment of Mourinho when everything is falling to pieces is a good idea. That's not throwing a cat among the pigeons as much as it's throwing a starving stray cat from another colony amongst a bunch of other starving stray cats.

15. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, joez

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    But today? What could he do? You can’t just say “we were at home”, so? He can’t be blamed for Candreva being useless, nor can he be blamed for Vecino playing like he has cerebral palsy or for the fact that FFP has fucked us over.

No manager would do better with this squad today, as sad as it is.
    Well, maybe spark some energy and attitude to the team he sent to the pitch? There were like 3 players who gave a fuck.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    I'm as ready to be done with Spallo as everyone else here. The only thing I want, honestly, is to know who people want to have replace him, because if we look at Ranieri, a known Romanista and qualified manager, I'm not sure there's anyone out there right now who checks both boxes for us. And, no, I'm not figuring Mourinho in this equation, either; I can't possibly think a midseason appointment of Mourinho when everything is falling to pieces is a good idea. That's not throwing a cat among the pigeons as much as it's throwing a starving stray cat from another colony amongst a bunch of other starving stray cats.
    Lack of better options is my main point why Spallo won't be sacked. We won't gain much out of changing our coach but we will pay heavy price with that (Spalletti's salaries for two more years after this season).

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Is he still here?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Well, maybe spark some energy and attitude to the team he sent to the pitch? There were like 3 players who gave a fuck.

To me it didn’t look like they didn’t give a fuck, they simply can’t do any better. This is a squad full of mediocre players, we can’t really expect anything when our best players are out.
    I'm streets ahead.

20. Thanks (4): dynasty27, JJM, sanand1, vex

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    u guys think a better coach would want to coach our loser players?! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Cambiasso instead of Spallo,Cambiasso doesn't even have a coaching licence ffs...desperate fucks

Unless Suning starts buying top players no top coach will want to coach Inter...

enough of the SA,FFP bullshit.
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

22. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    ROMA...fucking ROMA....a team that inter supporters dont consider to be "on our level"....fired the fucking coach in mid season!!!
    They even made the round of 16 in CL, and basicaly are even in points with us, fucking fired their coach cuz they're were not happy with his achievements so far!!

And us? we sit here and bitch that "we don't have better options"....."our players suck".....bla bla bla....go suck on Spalettis dick for god's sake!!!

24. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Wobblz

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    To me it didn’t look like they didn’t give a fuck, they simply can’t do any better. This is a squad full of mediocre players, we can’t really expect anything when our best players are out.
    I just dont know how some people cant see this.Spalleti will be a problem for us if get in the situation where we fighting for scudetto, and yes some games he was clearly a main culprit with his bad subs, but this goes way deeper then just spalleti sucks...

We are relying on a whim or a momentum of individual player to win us games, and that is a big problem when you have a squad full of mentally handicaped people with their fragile egos and pride.When you dont have general quality in the squad everything is about momentum and whim of a player who is even remotely capable of delivering something(perisic Icardi keita...)when you dont have that then you are fucked like tonight....

26. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, DIN011, JJM

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    ROMA...fucking ROMA....a team that inter supporters dont consider to be "on our level"....fired the fucking coach in mid season!!!
    They even made the round of 16 in CL, and basicaly are even in points with us, fucking fired their coach cuz they're were not happy with his achievements so far!!

And us? we sit here and bitch that "we don't have better options"....."our players suck".....bla bla bla....go suck on Spalettis dick for god's sake!!!
    Give us an option then.

And no, Mourinho or Conte are not options in the middle of the season. Suggest a realistic option.

Serbia

The worst thing tonight is that despite us being heavily set back with no bench and half the starters out, he still opted out for his prefered 4-2-3-1 formation. When will you learn to adapt the formation to the players available instead of forcing the players into the roles that simply and clearly do not fucking work
    Skriniar did okay for 10 minutes as a DMF, we started to gain some sort of cohesion only to change it again. And what was the damn point with swapping fullbacks on their opposite sides?

Top 5 worst Inter matches of the past two years, maybe even top 3.

29. Thanks (3): MVD, sanand1, Universe

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

People complain about our complete lack of any game plan, and they're right in doing so, but what's even more worrisome is the pathetic fitness level of our players. Today's game showed the physical mismatch between our players and theirs in a way that was frankly embarrassing. Last year, we had a massive dip in form in December, and it took us four months to get back in an acceptable shape. One would have expected that, in the light of last season's experience, that would not have happened ever again. But instead, here we are again. Eleven games to play, and the team slogs across the field like a bunch of middle-aged men during a Friday evening friendly. Not only has he failed to give us a decent game plan, but he can't even keep them in shape for more that three months.

31. Thanks (1): sanand1

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Only at FIF. When Spalletti was at Roma, smashing past our team to take away that 3rd & final CL spot, Mancini was labelled as a coach with no tactics, no strategy, no plan - while Spalletti was hailed as a genius. Now that Spalletti is here, its his turn to be called a coach without any tactics, while the likes of Conte are hailed as saviours. If Conte joins Inter, he will instantly become a coach with no tactics, no strategy or no plan of any kind......

Only at FIF.
    What a bullshit post. Tonight's lifeless game against Frankfurt is evidence that the team plays without tactics and a strategic plan. 90 minutes of clueless, lifeless football. Embarrassed in front of our own fans and exiting the Europa League without even a fight or whimper.

The only other thought that I would like to add is that tonight will not be the last time this season that we are totally embarrassed and outplayed nor will it be the last time our supporters complain of the team playing without tactics and a strategic plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Any coach starting Candreva should be fired on the spot.
    Candreva's selection is due to the fact that the club failed to get rid of him. If he is in the squad, Spalletti will inevitably select him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    HOW LONG DOES IT FUCKING TAKE YOU TO FIX THE CORNER KICKS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!!!!!
    You are presuming that we actually have someone that can deliver a decent cross from a corner. I like your post though.
    #FlyEaglesFly