View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 18.02%
  • To a top four finish?

150 67.57%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.21%
  • To an EL Spot?

27 12.16%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 253 of 261 FirstFirst ... 153203243250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 5206

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    As much as I despise Spalletti's disgraceful work at Inter, he's not the real problem here. The attacking players including the midfielders are fucking garbage. Most of them are Spal and Bologna level at best.

Only Martinez and Brozovic should stay. Every single other players who's not a CB or a GK should be out of Inter as soon as May.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Give us an option then.

And no, Mourinho or Conte are not options in the middle of the season. Suggest a realistic option.
    Let me understand you better. You saying "it's ok to suck, cuz there's no other options"

For god's sake, it feels like where in a purgatory..and he put us in it, and at this point for a while he drops us lower and lower...so i guess you'd rather beat a dead horse right now, hoping for magic. NO ONE from the players respects him anymore...maybe Vecino cuz he's a cocksucker like Spaletti that maybe they're fucking each other in real life, otherwise there's no other explanation.

Listen to D'Ambrosio said today after the game....this right here shows what Spaletti did to this team today, and many other games where we look defated even before the game starts....

» mancato il carattere? (was the character missing?)

"No, Ť la confusione che fa sembrare che sia mancato il carattere. Siamo giocatori con una certa esperienza, con tante partite in Europa e in Serie A. La confusione che abbiamo fatto non ci ha permesso di raggiungere la qualificazione".

He answered, roughly translated, "No, it's the confusion that makes it look like the character was missing...".....

They're fucking confused man!!!! CONFUSED!!!
    A coach, who time after time after time, in a home game where we absolutely have to win, playing vs teams that are not better then us, the difference is OUR PLAYERS FEEL CONFUSED!!!! Instead of being hungry motivated out of changing rooms when they game starts...they are CONFUSED!!!!
    What kind of fucking clown coach manages to confuse his players constantly!!!!

United States

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    As much as I despise Spalletti's disgraceful work at Inter, he's not the real problem here. The attacking players including the midfielders are fucking garbage. Most of them are Spal and Bologna level at best.

Only Martinez and Brozovic should stay. Every single other players who's not a CB or a GK should be out of Inter as soon as May.
    He may not be the only eal problem. But he sure is a real problem -very real. He has failed miserably, there is no other word for it:

Out of the CL after six games

Out of the EL the minute we played a half decent team - who could have won in a landslide tonight if it hadn't been for Handa keeping the score respectable

Barely holding on to fourth place (but for how much longer?) in a league with only one quality team (I hate to have to call rubentus that, but anyhow)

Totally failing to form a cohesive group

Playing favorites by giving washed up has-beens like candreva and nainggolan repeated chances - to embarrass themselves, while giving talented people like Lautaro no opportunities early on, in fact criticizing him at every opportunity. Funny thing is that he then started sucking his cock (only metaphorically - for now) after the youngster saved his sorry us more than once in recent weeks.

Making all sorts of stupid, inane, unhelpful, not funny remarks at just about every press conference - when he is not putting people to sleep that is.

We've had worse coaches perhaps - Tardelli was one, Orrico going further back - but I'm not sure I've ever hated one as much as this clown. As far as I'm concerned they can kick his naked ass in the street tomorrow, the season has gone to the dogs anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post

Let me understand you better. You saying "it's ok to suck, cuz there's no other options"

For god's sake, it feels like where in a purgatory..and he put us in it, and at this point for a while he drops us lower and lower...so i guess you'd rather beat a dead horse right now, hoping for magic. NO ONE from the players respects him anymore...maybe Vecino cuz he's a cocksucker like Spaletti that maybe they're fucking each other in real life, otherwise there's no other explanation.

Listen to D'Ambrosio said today after the game....this right here shows what Spaletti did to this team today, and many other games where we look defated even before the game starts....

» mancato il carattere? (was the character missing?)

"No, Ť la confusione che fa sembrare che sia mancato il carattere. Siamo giocatori con una certa esperienza, con tante partite in Europa e in Serie A. La confusione che abbiamo fatto non ci ha permesso di raggiungere la qualificazione".

He answered, roughly translated, "No, it's the confusion that makes it look like the character was missing...".....

They're fucking confused man!!!! CONFUSED!!!
    A coach, who time after time after time, in a home game where we absolutely have to win, playing vs teams that are not better then us, the difference is OUR PLAYERS FEEL CONFUSED!!!! Instead of being hungry motivated out of changing rooms when they game starts...they are CONFUSED!!!!
    What kind of fucking clown coach manages to confuse his players constantly!!!!
    Glad to see we're on the same page. As for "no other options" - the cleaning lady couldn't do a worse job, so there's an option right there. At a fraction of the price.

5. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, Linege

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

no, the season is not over yet. still 11 games left to play. but, yes our chance is quite slim considering the current form.
    shape of inter to come

United States

Quote Originally Posted by morrisama View Post
    no, the season is not over yet. still 11 games left to play. but, yes our chance is quite slim considering the current form.
    I respect your opinion - but what exactly are we going to be playing for? Another fourth place (even assuming we get there - by some miracle) so that we can once again get our asses handed to us by the first semi-decent opponents we meet in Europe? Spalletti is a buffoon but even replacing him won't be enough if Zhang doesn't bring in at least half a dozen top players. And based on the last two-three years all he's going to bring to the table is another bunch of bullshit slogans. What difference does getting into the CL make if he doesn't spend the 100+ million - easily that much and more - that we need to have a competitive squad?

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Spaghetti with vecino, valero, candreva is a recipe of failure.

9. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati View Post
    I respect your opinion - but what exactly are we going to be playing for? Another fourth place (even assuming we get there - by some miracle) so that we can once again get our asses handed to us by the first semi-decent opponents we meet in Europe? Spalletti is a buffoon but even replacing him won't be enough if Zhang doesn't bring in at least half a dozen top players. And based on the last two-three years all he's going to bring to the table is another bunch of bullshit slogans. What difference does getting into the CL make if he doesn't spend the 100+ million - easily that much and more - that we need to have a competitive squad?
    I am sorry mate, what did you expect Inter to be playing for this season, the Scudetto? Top 4 is the main objective, because of the CL revenues it brings and the sponsors. Thats how a club grows. Yes, we got our sorry asses handed to us by Spurs & Barca in the CL. In the CL. Let that sink in. From where we have come over the last few years, this is progress.

If you want Suning to spend 100m or 200m (and you are right, we absolutely need big investment into the team), we need to be in the CL.

11. Thanks (2): Lui, sanand1

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I think we should hire Vecchi for the rest of the season. I am rest assured he is the right one, not Spallo, not Cambiasso
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    I think we should hire Vecchi for the rest of the season. I am rest assured he is the right one, not Spallo, not Cambiasso
    What?

Vecchi didn't even survive in Venezia
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Venezuela

Don't worry guys, anytime now we'll start playing fluid football, everyone knows it's Icardi's fault we play like shit so give it 10 games more and we'll surely start playing beautiful football.

And next season our genius coach is gonna bring more champions like the ones he already brought to us the past couple of seasons, just imagine a team full of Valeros, Vecinos and Nainggolans, we'll be unbeatable, we'll easily win the Champions League, don't worry.

It's very clear Spalletti rules, Allegri smells.
    "Si chiamerŗ Internazionale, perchŤ noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

16. Thanks (1): _OC_

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Personally, The Icardi and Wanda saga rumbling on helps Spalletti. It allows commentators to focus their attention away from Spalletti and his shit tactics.

I understand the suspensions, injuries and no-plays. I also understand the FFP restrictions and that he had a limited number of players from which to select a starting eleven.

But I simply cannot understand why in must win matches, he is so conservative. Why he fields the team in the same way he plays away as he does at home in the Meazza. I understand that he does not have a lot of choices and that the choices he had available are shit but I simply cannot get my head around why he does not attempt to change formation and why we are so stuck with playing a single man upfront.

The worst part about it is that we play so timidly at home and end up getting embarrassed in front of our fans. There used to be a time when teams were shit scared to come to the Meazza to play football. What happened to those days?

I hope Marotta makes the final decisions in relation to future transfers. Every player that Spalletti has wanted at Inter has been a complete no-show failure. And the two most high profile of those players are Vecino and Naingollan.
    #FlyEaglesFly

18. Thanks (3): danz, Jnr, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    D.Milito, kova

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Personally, The Icardi and Wanda saga rumbling on helps Spalletti. It allows commentators to focus their attention away from Spalletti and his shit tactics.

I understand the suspensions, injuries and no-plays. I also understand the FFP restrictions and that he had a limited number of players from which to select a starting eleven.

But I simply cannot understand why in must win matches, he is so conservative. Why he fields the team in the same way he plays away as he does at home in the Meazza. I understand that he does not have a lot of choices and that the choices he had available are shit but I simply cannot get my head around why he does not attempt to change formation and why we are so stuck with playing a single man upfront.

The worst part about it is that we play so timidly at home and end up getting embarrassed in front of our fans. There used to be a time when teams were shit scared to come to the Meazza to play football. What happened to those days?

I hope Marotta makes the final decisions in relation to future transfers. Every player that Spalletti has wanted at Inter has been a complete no-show failure. And the two most high profile of those players are Vecino and Naingollan.
    beautiful. Just login to thank this

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    Don't worry guys, anytime now we'll start playing fluid football, everyone knows it's Icardi's fault we play like shit so give it 10 games more and we'll surely start playing beautiful football.

And next season our genius coach is gonna bring more champions like the ones he already brought to us the past couple of seasons, just imagine a team full of Valeros, Vecinos and Nainggolans, we'll be unbeatable, we'll easily win the Champions League, don't worry.

It's very clear Spalletti rules, Allegri smells.
    What a dumb post.

Those who argue about fluid football based their argument on the possibilities and suitability among our players characters and skills. It has nothing to do with the coach. Whether the coach can utilise it is a different discussion.

I m not sure if there is anyone sided with Spalletti anymore here. Those who are reluctant to let him go is more due to the lack of possible alternatives which may not only ruin our CL chances but can have domino effect to next few years.

The two don't tango.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

21. Thanks (2): Lui, Universe

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    What?

Doesn't mean anything.. Solskjaer failed at Cardiff City too.
    Vecchi knows our youngsters and with him we will at least see less of Valero-Vecinos and more of youngsters.
    I simply can't stand Vecino at all, kill me shot me, but I hate him. I age x2 faster when I watch him play, I lose weight when I see him play, my erection weakens, I shed hair like a tree in fall. I HATE VECINO!!!
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Doesn't mean anything.. Solskjaer failed at Cardiff City too.
    Vecchi knows our youngsters and with him we will at least see less of Valero-Vecinos and more of youngsters.
    I simply can't stand Vecino at all, kill me shot me, but I hate him. I age x2 faster when I watch him play, I lose weight when I see him play, my erection weakens, I shed hair like a tree in fall. I HATE VECINO!!!
    Just a question: how do you know that Vecchi would field our youngsters before the likes of our double Vagina partnership in Valero-Vaecino? I think you are just making shit up. From what i have seen of the caretaker managers that have sat on the bench at Inter, Vecchi most recently, they do not really like to depart from what the previous shit cunt coach was doing. The fact that he knows the players in our youth sector does not count for much. Back in the day, when Tardelli was under-21 coach for Italy, everyone was counting on him selecting Pirlo at Inter when he took over as coach. We all know what happened there.

I agree with your Vecino sentiments. 25 million was alot of money to spend on a player that is complete shit. Unfortunately, the one certainty we have at the moment is that Spalletti will continue to select Vecino regardless of how poorly he plays.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Just a question: how do you know that Vecchi would field our youngsters before the likes of our double Vagina partnership in Valero-Vaecino? I think you are just making shit up. From what i have seen of the caretaker managers that have sat on the bench at Inter, Vecchi most recently, they do not really like to depart from what the previous shit cunt coach was doing. The fact that he knows the players in our youth sector does not count for much. Back in the day, when Tardelli was under-21 coach for Italy, everyone was counting on him selecting Pirlo at Inter when he took over as coach. We all know what happened there.

I agree with your Vecino sentiments. 25 million was alot of money to spend on a player that is complete shit. Unfortunately, the one certainty we have at the moment is that Spalletti will continue to select Vecino regardless of how poorly he plays.
    Ok no Vecchi. Please bring Cambiasso who will play Vecino-Valero with doubled insistence.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

If we lose the derby, Spalletti has to go.Normally I'm not in favour of sacking someone with 3 months to go in a season but it is time to take action. We are still Inter and not some mid-table club. Not only lost Spalletti the dressing room but he can't seem to motivate the players which is what a coach must do. Also the field-play is horrible, it looks like some players never trained with eachother which is not dependable on the players but on the coach. The coach is there to motivate and lead the team and that is just not working out. Even though we lacking quality there should be a clear game plan which there isn't, it's f*ckin laughable to watch Inter the last matches and everyone involved has to take their responsibility. Just look at our last games, all the clubs are in name not so big as Inter and don't have better players than us. But if you look at the difference in field play you can't imagine that Spalletti didn't start yesterday to work with this squad. Frankfurt doesn't have better players but they surely know how to play better football, that is something a coach can do.

There has to happen something and because we can't fire all the players, the coach is always the one to go. Do I have a solution? No, I don't. This club is chaos and good managers like Mourinho won't step in now but maybe in the summer. For now we should get somebody who knows the club and is not afraid to take harsh actions. I won't put someone like Cambiasso or Materazzi in front of the group, if they fail (which would be possible offcourse) they can't work as assistents of Mourinho next season I imagine. So we should get someone who is not afraid to handle these bitches and will put his heart into this club and try to finish 4th. But the argument keeping Spalletti because we don't have a better option is bullshit. If you don't deliver as a coach you have to go.

28. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    What?

Gattuso didnt survive anywhere, yet people actually rate him now. He literally failed everywhere he went and it was looking a failure at Milan too.

It's all about what a coach is given. Guardiola probably wouldn't survive at Venezia either.

30. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    There has to happen something and because we can't fire all the players, the coach is always the one to go.
    This. Even if our players are "SPAL/Bologna level of trash" a coach should at least be able to make out the best of his own garbage.

Especially considering he's collected it carefully himself over the span of a couple of seasons already.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

32. Thanks (3): firmino, Materazzi_23, MVD