View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
226. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.70%
  • To a top four finish?

153 67.70%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.08%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.39%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.31%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 254 of 303 FirstFirst ... 154204244251252253254255256257264 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 6048

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

after a year and three-quarters there is no trace of game plan other than cross and hope for the best. and we aren't even good at that single thing, seeing as no one (except cedric maybe?) can put a decent cross in the box.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    When I'm feeling generous, I think he should stay at the very least until the end of the season (given he finishes in the CL places) and be given a proper mercato - our first in years without financial restrictions.

But Spalletti so rarely gives me any reason to feel generous about what he's doing at this club, especially these past 3 months or so. A loss to Milan, a bad one at that, and I'll be fucking full tilt raging and in support of firing him.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Really losing patience with this defensive, going nowhere, cross, crosss , crosss, no-goal, tiki-taki inside and in front of our box bullshit!

And my God, these unending, useless fucking corners!

4. Thanks (2): GenDire, Jnr

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Doesn't mean anything.. Solskjaer failed at Cardiff City too.
    Vecchi knows our youngsters and with him we will at least see less of Valero-Vecinos and more of youngsters.
    I simply can't stand Vecino at all, kill me shot me, but I hate him. I age x2 faster when I watch him play, I lose weight when I see him play, my erection weakens, I shed hair like a tree in fall. I HATE VECINO!!!
    OGS did 9 months in Cardiff. He took over half way and finished the season. Vecchi was fired 3 months into the job. Also, in the little 6 matches he did with us, he didn't really show anything and still used the same cross to Icardi method.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    When I'm feeling generous, I think he should stay at the very least until the end of the season (given he finishes in the CL places) and be given a proper mercato - our first in years without financial restrictions.

But Spalletti so rarely gives me any reason to feel generous about what he's doing at this club, especially these past 3 months or so. A loss to Milan, a bad one at that, and I'll be fucking full tilt raging and in support of firing him.
    Considering all the absences and the mediocrity I'd want to give him another season but hey, no one forced him to want Nainggolan so badly. Hopefully his man can save the season for him because right now we need someone to pick the team up.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

7. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    If he will stay past summer I will lose my mind. As someone pointed out, what we have now is the continuation of what happened in the winter of last season. We never got out of it. We have some good results here and there, but the general play over the longer period of time is tragedy. I don't want him anywhere near our club. I'm not expecting us to beat top teams, but I expect us to have our sense of gameplan, our players to know what to do, and us overplaying (not winning always) the lesser teams which is something we often not see, quite contrary.

I treat Spalletti the same as I treat the players. Some players have mentality and stomach only to be the best at the lesser teams and cannot go past it once they find themselves in top club. Happens all the time. To me Spalletti is the same guy. That's why we were all in awe how Roma played, and now at Inter that's nowhere to be seen. His favouritism, his stubborness. No, 2 years was long enough to show what he can do with a team.

Just that PSV match and juBe at home were enough to prove me, he is no winner, and if you want Inter to win, we need someone else.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

9. Thanks (1): Jnr

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    OGS did 9 months in Cardiff. He took over half way and finished the season. Vecchi was fired 3 months into the job. Also, in the little 6 matches he did with us, he didn't really show anything and still used the same cross to Icardi method.
    We are talking about a caretaker, aren't we? You want to hire some big coach for that role?
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Looks like he completely lost the squad and the whole icardi saga only helped him drag it out like 1 or 2 weeks. Even skriniar was ignoring him yesterday late in the game when spallo was screaming at him to get back.

I hate firing coaches but if we loose against bbilan with another shit/ uninspired performance then he just has to go. Our last real good game was back in november for fucks sake and he still does not look to be any closer to a solution than he was in jan.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    We are talking about a caretaker, aren't we? You want to hire some big coach for that role?
    If a caretaker is going to do the same shit as the incumbent, what is the point of hiring him? Even for a caretaker, he has to be someone who can address the tacticak issues.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

14. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Marotta says Spallo isn't at fault for current difficulties and isn't risking his job now and anyone with some knowledge of football will agree.
    Instead a certain PIERO is at fault for being incompetent to create a stable team for years
    Sporting directors fault all the way for buying injury prone players, players who have difficulties performing basic tasks like trapping the ball. Having IQ of a pigeon...
    Ok Spalletti insisted on Radja I guess but everyone else was Ausilio's handywork
    Coaches don't have the power to buy players ffs.
    Don't care if coaches persuade Ausilio easily, he should be held accountable, does he have his own brain to pick what is best for Inter?! Guess not
    SA is a pain in the ass but Ausilio's incompetence is something else.
    The Icardi saga atm is also Ausilio letting him control the locker room in an asshole way. Pussy director...
    Changing coaches every 6 months is also on Ausilio... Sporting director with no sense of responsibility.
    The team is hard to improve he said...

Give me a break

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

16. Thanks (2): compile, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

Did you really expect the club will publicly bash the coach before the Derby?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

18. Thanks (3): Dylan, MVD, Wobblz

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Marotta says Spallo isn't at fault for current difficulties and isn't risking his job now and anyone with some knowledge of football will agree.
    Instead a certain PIERO is at fault for being incompetent to create a stable team for years
    Sporting directors fault all the way for buying injury prone players, players who have difficulties performing basic tasks like trapping the ball. Having IQ of a pigeon...
    Ok Spalletti insisted on Radja I guess but everyone else was Ausilio's handywork
    Coaches don't have the power to buy players ffs.
    Don't care if coaches persuade Ausilio easily, he should be held accountable, does he have his own brain to pick what is best for Inter?! Guess not
    SA is a pain in the ass but Ausilio's incompetence is something else.
    The Icardi saga atm is also Ausilio letting him control the locker room in an asshole way. Pussy director...
    Changing coaches every 6 months is also on Ausilio... Sporting director with no sense of responsibility.
    The team is hard to improve he said...

Give me a break

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Aussilo has fault as well but Spalletti is not innocent here. This shitty midfield is not from yesterday. He requested Valero, Vecino and 9n. Gagliardini and Mario have been worst since Spalletti took the wheel. But at the beginning of the season, he said that is happy with the squad. That means he was happy with his shitty midfield.
    Basically we're playing same football as under De Boer - pointless possession with no idea how to create goalscoring opportunities. His inability to insert some youngsters instead of total wreck like Cundreva is incomprehensible for me. Why do you just starting some players over and over again, when it's clear that they will contribute nothing? Why Karamoh was sent on loan when you see that Cuntdreva is not valuable option even of the bench?
    I don't want even dig in his stubbornness, shitty substitutes and cowardly approach.
    He had ability to get the team motivated but since the Napoli's game that one is in the past.
    And here are still people justifying him and even ready to give him another year

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Did you really expect the club will publicly bash the coach before the Derby?
    It isn't like he was going to win it anyway. Did you notice that Marotta didn't wait with stripping Icard's captaincy? So is he patient with a useless coach till the summer? Icardi is young and careless so patince with him might help. The only explanation for patience with Spalletti who clearly can't improve is complacency and not Inter's best interest.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I don't blame Ausilio. Spalletti is a looser that can't deal with pressure and that's already proven. We have a good squad that can play way better than we are playing right now. A coach that plays Candreva is a coach without respect for the club and the teammates.

But, Marotta is doing right when he support Spalletti on public, and it has nothing to do with Shicardi. Blaming the coach on public will do no good for us. I'm sure we'll have new coach next season.

22. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I don't blame Ausilio. Spalletti is a looser that can't deal with pressure and that's already proven. We have a good squad that can play way better than we are playing right now. A coach that plays Candreva is a coach without respect for the club and the teammates.

But, Marotta is doing right when he support Spalletti on public, and it has nothing to do with Shicardi. Blaming the coach on public will do no good for us. I'm sure we'll have new coach next season.
    Our squad has a good GK, defense and attack. Our midfield is so horrendously bad that it makes our entire team shit. That is all on Ausilio.

24. Thanks (2): compile, Palacio

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Our squad has a good GK, defense and attack. Our midfield is so horrendously bad that it makes our entire team shit. That is all on Ausilio.
    Yeah, because of 2 players (i believe we both agree Brozo is great player) our 11 players look like shit, Im sure it's not because our coach is mediocre.

Classic FIF.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    who hired Spalletti...oh righthahahaha

#AusilioNeverAtFault

Monchi after 1 year and a half resigned after getting eliminated in the 1/8 finals after E.time after last year the team reached the semis of CL
    Ausilio after years of fails still at his post...and might still be

so...let's keep changing coaches like this...surely things will be different

27. Thanks (3): compile, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    who hired Spalletti...oh righthahahaha

#AusilioNeverAtFault
    Spalletti was the best choice back then. Spalletti joined Inter after terrible season with limited transfer budget, no other top coach will take that Job, not Conte, not Mou and of course no Cholo.

In my opinion, we should've fire him last summer, but he reached CL and he stayed. I agree it was a big mistake to give him contract extension and I agree Ausilio did wrong things. But few months ago there was a consensus that Inter have good squad, and Spalletti managed to fail with it and not only that, most of our players look worse than last season - Icardi, Vecino, Perisic, Nainggolan and etc. No one improved, and our game style remain the same as last season, when our 1st sub was Eder.

You say Asulilio should be sacked? i can understand it, but i can't agree with you about our current season, Spalletti is the first one to balme.

29. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

I was palming in the summer that the double pivot is mediocre...Brozo isn't Modric or Rakitic not by a long shot...he can't carry a team from midfield practically on his own...having Vecino(not football player) and a broken Nainggolan,done papa Borja,Gags and reject Mario.
    NO ONE WANTED TO BUY A SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
    Getting Keita instead of a DM/CM...From Vidal to Modric to no one! Spallo's fault right?! Haha
    I'm sure Spallo wants to have Candreva in his line up also...
    He is content with this names...
    No he should say they suck...that would be better for team morale at the start...
    HIS FAULT IS BEING CONTENT WITH THIS TRASH yeah I agree.I wouldn't want to coach this team and get an ultimatum to win consistently because it's fucking impossible and then get blamed for failure...that's his fault for being naive
    More competent coaches exist yes but they don't want to coach Vecino and Candreva...
    anyway Spallo is done in the summer...you can rejoice !!!
    but if we keep the majority of this squad don't expect better coaches or results...
    year zero on a loop this way!

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

- Inter tried to get rid of Candreva and he did everything to stay. We sent Karamoh on loan because Candreva didn't want to leave, and it happened also in January. that's the problem in contracts you know.
    - Brozo is a top player and he proved it in WC18.
    - who said Spalletti didn't prefer to take Keita and bet on Modric than signing Vidal? we can't know.

No one forced Spalletti to play Candreva and Vecino.