View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.78%
  • To a top four finish?

152 67.56%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 7.11%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.44%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 226 of 289 FirstFirst ... 126176216223224225226227228229236276 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 5775

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    yeah Spallo refused Vidal and Modric for Borja and Vecino...sure that's what happened...IF YOU BELIEVE THIS U ARE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL...

2. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Buying limited players with over the top price.

I wasn't ever happy with Vecino's price tag. But it's more if an Inter thing than Spaletti, it's a tradition.

I would rather pay 25 for Guarin than Vecino, and I hated Guarin for his brainlessness.
    Wallace

4. Thanks (1): YoramG

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    1.buying limited players with limited budget

2.failing to reach unrealistic goals

3.FIF and Inter fans in general:

Coach's fault...FIRE HIM!

and squeeze repeat next season...and twice in between

yeah Spallo refused Vidal and Modric for Borja and Vecino...sure that's what happened...IF YOU BELIEVE THIS U ARE SOME KIND OF SPECIAL...
    Are you serious? Didn't Spalletti insist on Nainggolan and even a blind person would see that he is finished and still feels he is a signing for the future? I even doubt that he knows anything about how to form a solid midfield unless someone does it for him.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Are you serious. Didn't he insist on Nainggolan and even a blind person would see that he is finished. I even doubt that he knows anything about how form a sold midfield unless someone does it for him.
    Nainggolan was a top 3 player for Roma last season. They reached the Champions League semi final. Finished he says

7. Thanks (2): Devious, n4l

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

1.buying limited players with limited budget

2.failing to reach unrealistic goals

3.FIF and Inter fans in general:

Coach's fault...FIRE HIM!

and squeeze repeat next season...and twice in between

Oh please, you were so biased in your previous post.
    Said didn't want to defend spaghetti but obviously in your avatar you're his cockrider #1.

Vecino, valero, nainggolan was his request. So stfu.

9. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Nainggolan was a top 3 player for Roma last season. They reached the Champions League semi final. Finished he says
    The key word is was and by the way in his last season at Roma he showed major signs of delcine. A solid coach who claims to know him well should have seen these signs of decline miles a way. We could have reached the semi final if we had a competent coach even though we have the worst midfield in serie a.
    Last edited by Palacio; 06 Feb 19 at 06:59.

Sweden

Wednesday and I still can't let this go. It blows my mind how clueless Spalletti is. Someone please explain to me what kind of a tactician mind thinks bringing Rannochia in as a striker in the 78th minute is a smart move?
    Seriously is there someone who want to debate this stupid clueless move?

Okay, I can accept bringing a centre back forward to play as a striker in the last 5minutes of the game, when you're out of subs to win high balls. But to sub in a Centreback? And in the 78th minute? So the tactic was, just cross the ball and then Rannochia hopefully will win the duell and maybe something can happen? It seems that he is so clueless that he lives on "Maybe, Hopefully, If".
    There is no tactic, no plan, no structure.

Why not Sub in Asamoah and put Dalbert as a left attacker and keep Cedric in. Now you at least how better players on the field, And you can move up Skriniar or D Vrij to do the exakt same thing that Rannochia was supposed to do.

Or bring in Eddie Salcedo (I know he is a child and probably wouldn't have been up for the task) BUT he had nothing to lose, And Eddie at least trains everyday at scoring and dribbling and being offensive minded player.

Or something else I actually think there is 100 things he could have done better than bringing in Rannochia as a striker and using the third sub just to cross the ball and hope something will happen. Someone please debate this and explain to me what I'm missing, because it seems that no one else is talking about this.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince88 View Post
    Wednesday and I still can't let this go. It blows my mind how clueless Spalletti is. Someone please explain to me what kind of a tactician mind thinks bringing Rannochia in as a striker in the 78th minute is a smart move?

Okay, I can accept bringing a centre back forward to play as a striker in the last 5minutes of the game, when you're out of subs to win high balls. But to sub in a Centreback? And in the 78th minute? So the tactic was, just cross the ball and then Rannochia hopefully will win the duell and maybe something can happen? It seems that he is so clueless that he lives on "Maybe, Hopefully, If".

Why not Sub in Asamoah and put Dalbert as a left attacker and keep Cedric in. Now you at least how better players on the field, And you can move up Skriniar or D Vrij to do the exakt same thing that Rannochia was supposed to do.

Or bring in Eddie Salcedo (I know he is a child and probably wouldn't have been up for the task) BUT he had nothing to lose, And Eddie at least trains everyday at scoring and dribbling and being offensive minded player.

Or something else I actually think there is 100 things he could have done better than bringing in Rannochia as a striker and using the third sub just to cross the ball and hope something will happen. Someone please debate this and explain to me what I'm missing, because it seems that no one else is talking about this.
    Expect JJM to apply more of his logic and say that it is unrealistic of us to expect the third highest paid coach, with the third highest amount spent and the 2nd most valuable squad in the league to beat relgation bound Bologna at home.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

To all who think we are saying 'we want beautiful football'.

It's not that. We want grit. We want our players to keep attacking even if we are winning. We want a better attacking plan, because everything looks too random and that's why we get so few chances to score every game. It's obvious the constant crossing isn't working. We want more fluidity to our game. We want our players to believe we can win every game.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'm afraid he IS finished. He has reached the point where he doesn't feel anymore like giving his 100% and he's probably physically declining anyway.

It can happen in a matter of a few months, also because psychological factors are involved. In his case, his bond with Roma (and Rome).

Can we squish another couple of good seasons out of him? I guess we can, although not on Roma's levels anymore.

We need Marotta here, cause we need someone who fines him for every time he gets late to the training session and can scare him enough into acting like a serious individual.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I want c o m p e t e n c e
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Hernan Crespo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Prince88 View Post

Ultimatum was given, is currently in the brink of an exit door, and not to mention players he trusts the most betray him with their performances. So, yeah. It was the best decision to accelerate his leave.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Using ranocchia as a striker makes sense, as a desperate move. At least he's tall, so you can count on a header.

So of course the problem there was that we put ourselves in the situation of having to resort to desperate measures.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    What I want people to think about....seriously. At least because, I was seriously thinking about it..

Here we have an offensive coach throughout his entire career. His last 2 seasons before joining us, he was top scorer and second top scorer. His seasons with Zenit and Roma before were always high attacking with lots of scoring.

So why are we not high scoring like ALL of his other teams over the past 10+ years? I have suspicions, but ultimately don't know the answer(s)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Inter curse. Easy answer. The water in Appiano is poison and anyone who drinks it has their brains turn to mush. Symptoms may have delayed onset and may appear after the player has left the club - see Karamoh's sudden disciplinary issues and Amantino "rapist" Mancini.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    What I want people to think about....seriously. At least because, I was seriously thinking about it..

Here we have an offensive coach throughout his entire career. His last 2 seasons before joining us, he was top scorer and second top scorer. His seasons with Zenit and Roma before were always high attacking with lots of scoring.
    LOL....i actually thought of that same thing this past week...exactly that.

I was wondering to myself, what i remember from Spalletti before, is his teams were all attack attack attack....all the time, 90 minutes a game..left wing, right wing, thru the middle...and i think that was his downfall too back then, cuz he never really had a good defense, everyone scored on them too. Always consistent attack, but never consistent defense. Now it's opposite here , but again i think the defense here at inter is more Martusciellos work, then Spallettis. That's just my opinion.

But yeah, you have a point.
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 07 Feb 19 at 16:34.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    The thing which pissed me off about using Rannochia as a striker was that he was the most dangerous player which had been on our side of the pitch the entire game. That just should never be the case and that is on Spalletti, his tactics are just not working
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

26. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    The thing which pissed me off about using Rannochia as a striker was that he was the most dangerous player which had been on our side of the pitch the entire game. That just should never be the case and that is on Spalletti, his tactics are just not working
    The tactics are not working because the players are not working... Doing treason every season and then the fans....Oh look coach lost the dressing room
    Blaming every coach since Mou for this club's incompetence to keep their players in line... Blame Ausilio who should be fired like 3 years ago rather for this.

It's ok... I hear Marotta meet Mourinho in a Milano hotel for next season, with Ausilio and Gardini being fired and Orialli and currently Empoli' sporting director Riccardo Pecini to replace them. This guy discovered Icardi, Skriniar, Schick while working for Samp.
    Apparently this credible, Inter knowledgeable journalist Stefano Olivari saw Mou with his own eyes there meeting our chief.

This won't help much unless we get players that are not retarded children deep down. Who wet their pants after the first snag on the way.
    Because if we don't you will start hating on Mou too sooner or later

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

28. Thanks (2): Balor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

This won't help much unless we get players that are not retarded children deep down. Who wet their pants after the first snag on the way.
    Because if we don't you will start hating on Mou too sooner or later
    Let's suppose this "treason" against your Spalletti you love so much actually exists. Why do you compare his man management skills with Mourinho? That's like comparing an elephant with a mosquito, a mosquito that brings a 4th choice cb backup as a striker.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Mou put Samuel in attack against Siena and he scored for the win...was considered a genius because of the outcome
    Did he lose ideas too? Lmao
    Players decide games in the end not coaches... This isn't a FM simulation ffs
    I remember this place wanting Mou out after a bad preseason back in 09
    So... What hope does any other coach has with the majority of such fans
    I had enough of the same argument over and over

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

31. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Balor, J.., MVD