View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.39%
  • To a top four finish?

157 68.26%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 6.96%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.17%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324 LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 6479

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Spalletti want's to be paid at last 1 one year from Inter but Inter is not convinced of this. The alternative for Milan is another EX Inter coach, Pioli.
    Fuck that. Either he gives up on the money and coaches Milan, or he can keep playing the little winemaker.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Why you guys worried... He is a loser anyway right?

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Perfect opportunity for you to reunite with your zen master.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    @AntoVitielo: Economic hitches between Spalletti and Inter on the good exit. The Rossoneri club is oriented on an Italian (Pioli) or foreign choice (which could be Garcia)

Spalletti wants 5M!! GTFO

Im glad we are playing hardball on this.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    @AntoVitielo: Economic hitches between Spalletti and Inter on the good exit. The Rossoneri club is oriented on an Italian (Pioli) or foreign choice (which could be Garcia)

So Milan are going from one Interista (Giampaolo) to another (Pioli).

6. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Haha give me 5million so I can then coach your rivals....hmmmmmmmm nope

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So he wants more money than his one season salary was at Inter? GTFO

I'd see us paying maybe 2m€ (net) to get rid of him since we would save I believe at least 15m€ gross (over two years). Of course the starting point is that we will pay Spallo NOTHING. Milan can handle the paying stuff since he will be their coach FFS.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Apparently now its between pioli and marcelino, lol if marcelino gets snubbed by the same man again. I would love that, I remember him being a little bitter bitch after we chose pioli instead of him.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

11. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, YoramG

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    Nasty fucker. But i don't blame him, i blame the retard who thaught it was a good idea to renew his contract.
    CROSS you fools !

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post

Spalletti just don't want to go in deep shit aka AC Milan.

That just subtle way saying fuck off Milan.

14. Thanks (2): Batman, DARi0

Netherlands

We should have offered to double Spalletti's salary if he managed to relegate Milan

16. Thanks (3): H_D_Swagger, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Sucks that we didn’t manage to take his wage from our books, he cannot make those morons much better anyway.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Exclusive: Tension between Spalletti and Inter - 'All hell broke loose'

The tension between Luciano Spalletti has increased significantly in the last hours, from early afternoon yesterday an onwards, when the negotiations for his move to AC Milan came alive. However, just a few days ago, it didn't look like there would be any issues to free him.

In fact, as our reporter Fabrizio Romano states, the manager finally gave a convinced 'yes' to Milan after the Rossoneri had tried to lure him in for quite some time. Furthermore, Suning seemed willing to terminate his contract without creating any problems.

And yet, the farewell from the Chinese owners didn't include a generous severance payment, but rather only a handshake and big savings for the Nerazzurri's as Spalleti's expensive contract would be terminated. Therefore, all hell broke loose.

As a result of this, the manager is very upset. He believes he was sacked as a scapegoat, given that he had success with Inter by bringing them back to Champions League after many dark years, twice. Suning took Conte, gave him a much more important salary and an impressive market by taking all the required players.

In essence, Antonio was satisfied with everything that Spalletti claimed for years, often receiving negative signals from the Nerazzurri headquarters for economic reasons. Therefore, Spalletti stands firm on the request of a full-year salary as the severance payment.

Meanwhile, Inter aren't willing to offer more than €3m gross, which is very far from Spalletti's request. Spalletti hasn't taken this well. He was convinced by the project of Milan and he expected Inter to meet him in the middle after having fired him. Instead, the club did the opposite.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...roke-loo-89990

19. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I`m sure Spalletti has been rewarded by the bonus of reaching UCL, in both seasons, just like the rest of the players.

I don`t consider Spalletti a jerk, because he had a long contract and was replaced, so has all the rights to demand whatever he wants. Hell, I would also rather join some serenity instead of jumping onto the sinking ship. I`m sure Suning already accepted the costs of the operation to replace Spalletti so whatever, they are not paying for him to coach milan. I actually like this, Suning are showing muscles again and stand firm.

If milan are desperate to have him, they should pay us to free the coach under his contract, just like Real Madrid payed Inter in 2010 to free Mourinho. If not, let them go for Pioli (another Interista)
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, Spalletti is right to be upset but he's also has to face that he dug his own grave.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well, Spalletti is right to be upset but he's also has to face that he dug his own grave.
    Lol no, he hasn't any right to be upset, at all. Rights work both ways: he can claim his money, we can deny him a golden handshake or keep it to a minimum, if he agrees. He didn't, choosing to earn maybe a bit more, but giving up on a project he fancied.

And the clock goes on, he's not getting any younger. This could well have been his last shot at a (somewhat) high level.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the good ol' "I'm a victim". It never goes out of fashion.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He is entitled to be upset at the treatment he received compared to his replacement.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

26. Thanks (1): Javier'sSon

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Milan should hire Gasperson and give him 3 years to recover the team.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Inter of a previous era may have given him a nice golden handshake and saved us some money. This is not that era. Marotta is a miserly control freak who negotiates very hard. Apparently he told Spalletti he is free to join Milan by terminating his contract... i.e. fuck off. I wouldn't be surprised if thats true, sounds just like Marotta.

Regarding Spalletti being upset with Inter, I can understand that. Inter promised big spending (remember #InterIsComing), and then made him work on small budget. He achieved his goals and when there was big money to be spend due to CL, Inter got rid of him. He did the work, Conte reaped the benefits. I would be pissed in his place too. But thats the way the business is done. He is entitled to his wages as long as he has the contract, and if he wants to join Milan, he has to settle his contract.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Yeah, marotta is one petty fuck, there is a reason why we all hated him while he was with scum, but you need that type of dude to balance the bland and peaceful ausilios of this world. And btw fuck milan and their cheap ass, if they can't afford spalleti then pioli it is then, limited version of already limited coach.