View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

40 17.47%
  • To a top four finish?

156 68.12%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

16 6.99%
  • To an EL Spot?

28 12.23%
  • Outside the European places?

12 5.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 281 of 317 FirstFirst ... 181231271278279280281282283284291 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 6336

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    Spalletti might be a good coach at times, he looks normal and acts like a feminized man. Which is all good and well. BUt the way he instigates fights between himself and his players, his subs and his logic at times dont make any sense. Maybe his mind goes overdrive. Maybe he has been bought by juve. (because each time we face them or come close we implode) He might be a good coach and all, but there is a screw loose in his head. He is poison. Get rid of him at the end of the season and get a coach in the same mould. Someone who plays possession, fluid short passes etc. Yhe foundation has already been Laid out. Cut of the snake its head, Spalletti his head, keep Icardovic, and send Perisic on his way. done.

Oh yea, reinstate Icardi back into the team properly. Id like to see marotta apologize as well. What kind of team takes sides against its best players... Haters gon hate
    All of the screws in his head are loose except for the last one and apparently that screw won't last for more than a few days. It's time to let him go before he completely goes insane and ebarrasses himself and the club.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Not sure why you find that view confusing. I can understand why someone could empathise with Perisic but not with Icardi. There is a BIG difference between how both players behaved after they got a slap on their wrist. Perisic was annoying and inconsistent but professional with his conduct on the pitch. Icardi refused to go on the pitch for 50 days!

If anything, Inter & Spalletti have been very lenient with Icardi (probably coz of the financial situation). Most big clubs and coaches would have been much harsher with his unprofessional conduct.
    So essentially doesn't matter what someone does at work as long as they show up? I don't know about you but I don't get paid to just show up to work I get paid to work whatever it is Perisic has been doing since January it's definitely not been working. You can also sprinkle in some of the fuckery of him forcing politano to celebrate differently and following maxi Lopez in the solid work he's done since January.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

3. Thanks (1): chipschups

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The only thing we can be sure of at the moment is that we're in 3rd. When the team was happy, we were in 3rd place, when the team was sad we were in 3rd place. If spalletti lost the dressing room I dont think we would be in 3rd place.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Spalletti: 'Happy with Inter performance'
    By Football Italia staff

Luciano Spalletti was “happy” with the 0-0 draw against Atalanta, as he saw a good performance from Inter and “a determined approach from both teams.”

The stalemate at San Siro means Inter can increase their lead over fourth place to five points, while Atalanta catch Milan in the final Champions League spot.

“It was a determined approach from both teams and good to see so much fair play on the field,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Ivan Perisic had a rough start, but slowly got warmed up and did what he had to do. Every now and then, we get a little chaotic in possession and do not always make logical decisions. Simplicity might seem cheap, but it’s what you need to create spaces.”

It was Icardi’s first game at San Siro since the six-week exile and he had the best chance of the game, one-on-one with Pierluigi Gollini, but Spalletti refused to bite.

“I’ve spoken about Mauro too much, as has everyone, so I want to talk about Inter. Icardi has to do well, come back and combine with the midfielders, as did more so today, and run for the team, as all complete strikers do.

“I focus more on the performance than the result. I am relaxed if the team is playing good football, so I don’t just want to score a goal to get the job done. The team played well today, so I am happy.”

Marcelo Brozovic limped off with a suspected thigh strain just 20 minutes in.

“We’ll have to see what the tests say, but he certainly won’t be there for the next game.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Nice to see he’s not throwing anybody under the bus this week, I guess.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

He said we played well and the fans enjoyed our performance. The man is clearly nutz.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

He should've excluded FIF. Nothing impresses us, but this is the team we will die with.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, n4l, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

He didn't expect us getting a point against Atalanta, so now it's a great success and you have to give at least some props. Shame we got no Brozović (possibly) to the end of the season.

Great result for him in any case, not letting Atalanta gain on us just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

11. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It was definitely a great result for us, Atalanta dropped two massive points there.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I wonder if he realises that all his press conferences are recorded. This guy contradicts himselfe in front of cameras almost as often as the current us president.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    I wonder if he realises that all his press conferences are recorded. This guy contradicts himselfe in front of cameras almost as often as the current us president.
    which is funny because the us press and the italian press contradicts itself as well

we need Spalletti to start wearing MIGA hats (make inter great again)
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Adriano@10

Australia

10 years of FIF
    When I think about our management and Spalletti, I get so irritated, especially as of late.

Why the fuck did we extend his contract? Didn't it still have a year or so to run? It is not like any teams were after him or that he would be able to get a job at a club bigger than Inter. And yet here is a typically shit Inter decision: qualify for the Champions League, as a reward, offer Spalletti a new contract only to be rumoured to want to get rid of him in under a year later.
    Last edited by Puma; 11 Apr 19 at 05:48.
    #FlyEaglesFly

17. Thanks (2): Howl, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    The contract was ending this summer and he signed new contract last summer/autumn (?). It's quite typical to sign extension like that, so that the coach have some certainties for the future. Spallo just went full Spallo so we need to release him.

19. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    The most important part (imo) from Spalletti's interview:

There continue to be reports that Spalletti will be replaced at the end of the season, but he is not interested in gossip.

“I already met with the club and we decided not to have regrets for this season. Everything else will come as a consequence of recent results.

“We’ve got to give our all and there is no time to be complacent. No regrets is the most important motto I can think of right now.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

21. Thanks (3): firmino, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They have probably agreed mutually that Spalletti goes but he's getting a hefty golden handshake if he gets Inter to CL.

23. Thanks (1): Universe

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He probably has a bonus payment clause if he reaches the CL, but he will prob get more when the contract gets terminated like u said.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    He probably has a bonus payment clause if he reaches the CL, but he will prob get more when the contract gets terminated like u said.
    Don’t these assholes have to hit certain milestones...

Like finish in champions league position or win a title

Like if we finished 10th and fire him. We would still need to pay him?
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Malaysia

Repubblica: "Conte 'booked' by Inter but players want Spalletti to stay"
    sorry for my bad English

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

I don't know how it works in american sports, but at least for the uefa affiliated clubs (and national teams) the cases where the club can terminate the contract of the coach are very rare.

Not even the Russian federation managed to do that with capello, who was getting terrible results.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

Depends on the contract, if there is a clause that says the contract can be terminated if the results aren't good without payment that may work but i doubt a coach would sign that.

Coaches want long contracts and security, so in the even of a sacking they either continue being on the payroll or get a lump sump and the contract is terminated. Getting sacked as well kinda screws a coach because he has to find another job, his status is kinda downgraded as well if he is sacked from a top club.