View Poll Results: Where will Spalletti lead us this season?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scudetto contender?

29 18.47%
  • To a top four finish?

107 68.15%
  • To the Coppa Italia trophy?

14 8.92%
  • To an EL Spot?

19 12.10%
  • Outside the European places?

8 5.10%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428289909192
Results 1,821 to 1,839 of 1839

Thread: Luciano Spalletti

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I still blame him for watching Fiorentina-Lazio, we should be 10 points away from them at the moment. Stupid Borja and Santon.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

2. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    I still blame him for watching Fiorentina-Lazio, we should be 10 points away from them at the moment. Stupid Borja and Santon.
    He should be sacked if we don't get a CL seat.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Absolutely, coz sacking coaches has worked so well for us in recent past. Maybe we can use the Kondogbia money to settle Spalletti's contract instead of buying Cancelo. Good plan.

5. Thanks (2): morrisama, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    Why are you blaming him? He came from a team that had Strootman, De Rossi And Radja Naingolan in the midfield and came to ours. Blame the people that promised that level of quality and gave him Valero and left him with Santon.

He's done a masterful job considering how average our midfield is.

- - - Updated - - -

It's April, he hasn't been fired yet, and we still are competing for the Champions League.What more can you seriously ask for? We're had Pioli, De Boer, Mancini, Mazzari, Stramaccioni, Gasperini, and Ranieri, all of which have failed to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiz Nazario Ronaldo Da Lima
    Am I disappointed in Suning? Well, the Financial Fair Play is very delicate and football without rules would die. However, if the project to bring Inter back to the top had to go through a sort of re-organization with very strict limits, perhaps it is necessary to explain it more clearly, without deluding the fans.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Why are you blaming him? He came from a team that had Strootman, De Rossi And Radja Naingolan in the midfield and came to ours. Blame the people that promised that level of quality and gave him Valero and left him with Santon.

He's done a masterful job considering how average our midfield is.

- - - Updated - - -

It's April, he hasn't been fired yet, and we still are competing for the Champions League.What more can you seriously ask for? We're had Pioli, De Boer, Mancini, Mazzari, Stramaccioni, Gasperini, and Ranieri, all of which have failed to do this.
    Honestly, I think he’s totally different level from Mancini or Ranieri. I won’t even compare him with Strama or De Boer.

But ...

I’ll give him credit for taking us from crises, won’t even blame him for going down in one period of the season since that’s in our DNA in last 5-6 years. I blame him for not sailing on that wind created by Benevento, Samp and Verona wins, Napoli and Milan draws.

I blame him for not letting that team play and for implementing Borja in starting 11 against Torino what directly resulted by losing three points. I blame him for 3 defenders in Atalanta game just to avoid to play Karamoh.

That’s actually two things I blame him for this season. All other blows I consider learning but playing Borja and Santon are inexcusable at this point of the season if there is any other option available.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

The only good thing coming from firing Spalletti would be that you'd finally shut the fuck up with the Spalletti jabs in every post.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

9. Thanks (2): Earth, varmin

Fav. Player
    Tomasso Berni

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Despite all his questionable decisions, he deserves another season with us.

11. Thanks (3): D-Sky, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Exclusive: Spalletti will get a new deal if Inter make CL

Inter will extend Luciano Spalletti’s contract if he earns Champions League qualification, we can reveal through Fabrizio Romano.

This isn’t to say that this is a condition: despite Walter Sabatini’s departure and the Nerazzurri’s inability to buy him many players, Spalletti and the Beneamata get on very well.

Were he to land a Top 4 spot, however, it is likely that a new deal will be offered this summer. The former Roma man’s deal will expire in 2019. The Coach is happy, but wants to sit down with the club and listen to its plans.

Even if CL qualification were not obtained, it sounds like Inter want to continue with their Coach, but he may end up doing so without a new deal.

It certainly looks like the Tuscan is playing a bigger role in the market right now, the sign that he is going to stay, with the names of Lautaro Martinez and Stef De Vrij going through him.
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...-make-cl-99980
    "When needed, Suning will not back down" - Walter Sabatini

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Despite all his questionable decisions, he deserves another season with us.
    I don't think the Chinese will give him the chance, when coaches like Gattuso and Inzaghi are doing well for less. He should learn from what happened to Sabatini.

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

I don't think the Chinese will give him the chance, when coaches like Gattuso and Inzaghi are doing well for less. He should learn from what happened to Sabatini.
    Gattuso did well for 2 and half months only. Lol.

He has not won a game in the last 5 matches.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

16. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    those who can't see Spallo is a world of good for this club...are fucking...well they don't know much about football...we play some sexy ass football now...when things go well mentally for us...but we need reinforcements to really compete with Rube and Napoli...with CL football we might get there closer and sooner...let's hope the guys on the pitch do our awesome coach some justice...

2nd best DF in league and 4th best attack in the league...unfortunately we are 5th but...only 1 point behind 3rd place! 4 defeats...against Toro it was undeserved and some undeserved draws as well...but this is football...u don't always get what u deserve...the drop in form in the winter...it's an Inter special I'm afraid...happens every time...mental weakness from this fairly young team

if we scored just one against BBilan,Toro and Atalanta...we would have 5 points more! It's insane! what we missed in those games! INSANE!
    the precision in attack might cost us CL...fucken
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

18. Thanks (1): junior55

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    those who can't see Spallo is a world of good for this club...are fucking...well they don't know much about football...
    Unfortunately those are exactly the guys at the top of the management It's the reason why I am worried.

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Gattuso did well for 2 and half months only. Lol.

He has not won a game in the last 5 matches.
    If you only counted the second half of the season Milan would be third now.

Bulgaria

Gattuso is a la Mancini's style coach. Mancini also got a 4 place for us. But all of you were crying against him. Even the comparison Gatusso-Spaletti is laughable.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Gattuso seems like a good manager, although Milan have evident flaws I think he prepared them for the derby and really seemed to have studied us well (yes, we dominated and missed some sitters) but if Milan had a bit more venom and lucidity going forward they could have punished us.

Anyway as Gattuso said, you can't compare him to Spallo, the latter has been in the game so long and coached one of the most exciting Roma sides in recent history.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Gattuso seems like a good manager, although Milan have evident flaws I think he prepared them for the derby and really seemed to have studied us well (yes, we dominated and missed some sitters) but if Milan had a bit more venom and lucidity going forward they could have punished us.

Anyway as Gattuso said, you can't compare him to Spallo, the latter has been in the game so long and coached one of the most exciting Roma sides in recent history.
    Based on his current job and his previous one at Pisa, where they got the best defensive record in Serie B and still relegated, I do think he is good at setting up defences, but pretty clueless otherwise. And I'm not sure if he's ever going to develop his ability on the offensive side of the game. Probably will take years. Spalletti as of now is light years ahead of Gattuso.

24. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

The last derby was one-sided just like the 2010 one and actually we got better chances in the last one. If Icardi wasn't playing his worst game for Inter, we would have won 0-3 easly.

Spalletti is still one of the best 3 coaches in Serie A in my opinion. He did some errors lately but managed to fix them, and i think that since Napoli game, we are no worse than any Serie A team, our attack just didnt manage to score very good chances. We have the 2nd best defence, conceded just one goal in 8 games, and i think we played very well in most games since than.

We need a better squad, not a better coach.

26. Thanks (2): varmin, YoramG

Canada

You can't really judge Gatti so at this point. You never know if it's a case of new coach syndrome and someone just getting the players to play for him.

Let's not forget Leonardo has one of the best records for an Inter coach but I think everyone agtees he's not the best coach.

Gattuso has done some things well, but if he were here playing Kalinic every week, he would get a lot of hate comments. Just looK at Spaletti playing Candreva.

28. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Also lets not forget that gattuso faild at every club as a coach before he took over at bbilan! So comparing him to spalo or calling him a great coach after his stint at bbilan is ridiculose!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

30. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses