View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

2 8.00%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

0 0%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

0 0%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

2 8.00%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 24.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

6 24.00%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

6 24.00%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

1 4.00%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

2 8.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Daniele Padelli

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

I don't think it makes sense to blame someone else other than Padelli if the dude has been receiving a salary just in order to be ready in this sort of situation and manages to make less savec than a chair put in front of the goal.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So we're gonna just blame the 2nd keeper now? Hands up, we can't do anything, we have such a shitty keeper, can't win football matches?

It's the management's fault if they cannot build a squad for these situations. If their pick to 2nd keeper position is this and it's not enough, is that the 2nd keepers fault?

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Look at the second goal. But not the shot that the goal came from. The initial save by Brozovic. Waw, Brozovic would be a better keeper ffs.
    I read Handa will be ready for Sampdoria and it's fucking time.

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Padelli to have the best game of his life against Lazio.

You heard it here first.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    You know what a bigger mistake was? Not playing him in Coppa Italia earlier this year or when we were playing the bottom table teams.

We have no right to complain about his rustiness when Padelli was hardly played. Castelazzi was reliable because we played him even in advance level Coppa Italia matches. Guaranteed.

Now we are at the critical point of the season and we complain about not having a good backup goalie? Our fault not his.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

7. Thanks (6): CafeCordoba, dax21, hitmax, MVD, Nothing, rfU

Canada

Honestly can't expect much from a guy who hardly played in about 4 years. I was never a fan of him as even at Torono he seemed shaky to be.

The biggest issue is that our defenders dont trust him which is why mistakes like the first goal happen.

9. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

for the guys saying the 2nd shoot was unstoppable. Are we watching the same fucking game? Dude stutters ro the right before the shot. Then reacts to it totally late.

11. Thanks (1): firmino

United States

Padelli isn’t rusty he’s just shit. He could play the rest of the season and still be shit.

Let’s be honest, our management knew he was shit. But no one expected Handa to get injured right when we had to play Milan, Napoli, and Lazio in one week.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

People who have no clue about what a goalkeeper's role entails.

These are the same people complaining about Handa being lazy and not diving for shots that are impossible to stop. Now that he's gone, it's that the new keeper is shit because he doesn't have X-Ray vision to see through traffic of like 7-8 players and react within 100 ms.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

14. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, JJM, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, that SMS goal was not on Padelli at all.

16. Thanks (2): forzainter257, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Padelli is at fault for the fuck up which led to the penalty, the second goal was on Vecino but I still feel the team is defending deeper because of Padellli being a liability.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Sassuolu View Post
    Padelli is at fault for the fuck up which led to the penalty, the second goal was on Vecino but I still feel the team is defending deeper because of Padellli being a liability.
    Exactly, this is so true. I never saw so much Inter players near the opponent to "block" the shot. Could be coincidence, but i also had the feeling that the defence was really insecure today. But it's normal, if you know that the GK is not ready, you automatically search to help him and stay always back, specialy when theres a good situation to do it. And at the second goal they tryed to defend the goal instead of covering SMS.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    People who have no clue about what a goalkeeper's role entails.

These are the same people complaining about Handa being lazy and not diving for shots that are impossible to stop. Now that he's gone, it's that the new keeper is shit because he doesn't have X-Ray vision to see through traffic of like 7-8 players and react within 100 ms.
    Grande post

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I dont think he was at fault for either goal. For the penalty, it was Skriniars fault, even tho it may also be Padelli who didnt shot he was behind Skriniar. It wasn't a pen anyway.
    For the second goal he was only partly at fault, but i wouldnt blame the guy. He was covered with many players and SMS was left all alone to shoot.

He also had one great save. Then again, you could say by the defneders body language they couldn't feel free with him behind them. They were defending deeper than usually and seemed more nervous.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

22. Thanks (1): _OC_

Italy

the movement he made at lazio's second goal was wrong. your arm should be already extended one moment after you dive.

but i can't blame him too much. what i ask of the players is that they give their best shot, and i'm sure he did.

"which came first: the chicken or the egg?": was he bad because he never plays, or he never plays because he's bad? i'm inclined to believe it's much more the latter.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

First it was the outfield injury crisis, now when we're at probably the trickiest patch of the season with away games at the two top teams and playing a semi for the Cup, we are having a goalkeeper injury and a lackluster backup... Inter never fails to disappoint.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (1): MVD