View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2190

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Why can't Godin accomodate to LCB?

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Why can't Godin accomodate to LCB?
    To me it makes more sense than Skriniar, but that's just me. Godin has played as LCB before, and even tho he'd best be in the center, i think he is most fit to be there from the 3 starting CBs.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

4. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    To be fair I didn’t watch the full match, only the highlights. But in the Slovakia - Wales match, he looked like an absolute spastic fucking amateur defending the Wales goal. Skriniar just stood there in the box, like a statue, completely ball-watching. He was utterly clueless and left the guy totally unmarked (there was literally like 5m of space between him and the attacker) and ultimately Wales scored a soft, easy goal from a completely uncontested header.

I think he’s struggling badly this season. With the exception of maybe one(?) match, he's been complete trash playing in the 3-man defense. I think it’s getting to him mentally. Testing times ahead.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

6. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Harpsabu, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Conte's masterplan to ruin Inter is going splendid.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

8. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Slovak Republic

Milan,please transfer to Juve!!!Best club in Seria A..

FUCK Nerazzurri!!!!!

India

Time to get the banhammer out mods ^^^

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Kid has to step up his game. Imho he cannot just pull back on sassuolos 3rd goal yes we re comfortably leading and yes he would have probably fouled and gotten a yellow for it but he could and should have stopped that attack. If instead of pulling back he steps out he stops the sassuolo attacker he gets a yellow and sass gets a FK and thats it instead he pulls back and hopes somebody else steps in.

If we were not comfortably leading this would have been a horrendous decision by him heck even if sass would have scored another one he d look like an idiot.
    The situation and the fact that we got away with 3 points makes it acceptable but in any other game he has to step out and foul and live with the consequences even if sass would have gotten a pen out of it.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    I said it in the summer, and I say it again. We can't not keep him here for sentimental reasons, if there comes a high offer we need to sell him.
    (Not that I want to sell him, but with 70+ millions we can develop our team to a much better team generally)
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

After 2 seasons at the highest level, I think he’s earned some slack. I’ll be worried if this actually becomes his new standard, rather than just a blip.

And even saying that, he’s not exactly been horrendous. Mostly around the 6/10s.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

14. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

People seems to forget that Godin is turning 34 this year, Ranocchia is turning 32 and isn't a starter. Selling Skriniar this summer means we have De Vrij and Bastoni, Godin who maybe has 1 good year left and someone who isn't consider good enough for Inter.

Yes we can invest the money to make a better team but if we have to spend alot of that money to get another CB it doesn't seem very logic to me.

16. Thanks (4): Il Drago, phonk, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    After 2 seasons at the highest level, I think he’s earned some slack. I’ll be worried if this actually becomes his new standard, rather than just a blip.

And even saying that, he’s not exactly been horrendous. Mostly around the 6/10s.
    I totally agree he has not been a disaster but most expected him to be our best CB this season and thus far he s number 3. It s critique on a high level and maybe he has some shit going on off the pitch that keeps him from performing at the top. All i m saying is that his performances this season have been worse then what we got used to see from him.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

In a 2 CB system he was the commander, now hes sharing the duties with 2 others while also keeping an eye on the wing backs. Lots of moving parts, lots to get used to.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

19. Thanks (2): Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I believe people are overreacting over Skriniar. He always looked uncomfortable in a back 3 when Spalletti had used it in the past and this hasn't changed under Conte. He just needs time to adjust to the new system. It's not a surprise that our best defender this season so far is the only one who has experience from a back 3 formation (De Vrij).

21. Thanks (4): Lui, MVD, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I believe people are overreacting over Skriniar. He always looked uncomfortable in a back 3 when Spalletti had used it in the past and this hasn't changed under Conte. He just needs time to adjust to the new system. It's not a surprise that our best defender this season so far is the only one who has experience from a back 3 formation (De Vrij).
    Yes and no, the worst thing he did yesterday was pull back on the 4:3 and let their striker through on goal because he did not want to get booked(I assume) and that decision had nothing to do with playing in a 3 or 4 man back line, it was just a horrendous decision that no CB in skriniars position should take, maybe if your up by 4 and you already are on a yellow it s somewhat excusable but not in yesterdays game.

Also why the fuck cant we point out obvious mistakes in a players game without wanting to sell him? It s understandable that he needs time to adapt but it also has to be said that he lost 1 vs 1 s this season that he did not lose the seasons before and that had nothing to do with the formation we were playing.
    Again i dont want to sell him and i still think he s a WC defender but he s performances thus far this season are not on a WC level.
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

23. Thanks (3): eduzee, Materazzi_23, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Also why the fuck cant we point out obvious mistakes in a players game without wanting to sell him?
    My post was referring to those who are considering a sale of Skriniar. It goes without saying Skriniar should be criticised when he's not playing well. No one is above criticism.

25. Thanks (3): Materazzi_23, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well fuck it. If there is one player in this team who is above criticism, it is Skriniar. Fuck all of you.

And the next one is going to be Barella.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

27. Thanks (4): armin_z, chhstr, ciamac, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Agreed. I also think he's he player most committed to the club as well as the player that the club is most committed to.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

29. Thanks (2): chhstr, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Absolute beast tonight. Liked his aggression as well, winning most, if not every 1v1 tonight.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

31. Thanks (4): GenDire, Maicon, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    He was ready to shank Hakimi after he pushed him.
    david mcgoldrick

United States

I was fine with his performance tonight but I’m wondering if his temperament is the type for a captain long term. I mean I guess it worked for Puyol and Ramos.

34. Thanks (3): Dylan, Maicon, MVD