View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2190

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by uzhang View Post
    Wolveskrin or Skriverin
    What do you think guys ?
    His hair looks like a Mickey Mouse ears, too high. The claws look real. Good luck man.
    Forza Inter

Anyone who can't envision Skriniar charging out from the right side of defense with the ball at his feet, beating the first defender and launching a splitting vertical pass lacks fantasy.

Yes, we all know he's a beast in a back 4, but it's not like he's suddenly a shit player when switching to a new system.

3. Thanks (3): GenDire, Lui, Palacio

United States

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Anyone who can't envision Skriniar charging out from the right side of defense with the ball at his feet, beating the first defender and launching a splitting vertical pass lacks fantasy.

Yes, we all know he's a beast in a back 4, but it's not like he's suddenly a shit player when switching to a new system.
    Fantasy is exactly what that is... He hasn't done anything close to that in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by LyNX View Post
    Fantasy is exactly what that is... He hasn't done anything close to that in a while.
    Literally the last game we played?

6. Thanks (2): Bluenine, GenDire

United States

Rumors of a possible move to real or barca persist... https://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina...-rimpiazzarlo/

I realize he may not be as dominant in Conte's 3-5-2 as he might be in a 4-man defense, but any offer under 100 mln euros should be a non-starter in my view. And 100 is really a bare minimum.

Netherlands

Selling him would be the single biggest mistake in recent memory. He should be groomed as the future captain of our club, not a means to fund buying some wonder kid or one season wonder (SMS). The shelf life of managers at clubs is increasingly diminishing. Anyone expecting Conte to be here beyond 2-3 years is being delusional. He will leave, and selling Skriniar to satisfy his tactics in the short-term would be ridiculously misguided.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

A transfer rumour from Tuttosport during an international week, I'm not worried

10. Thanks (5): Anne Marie, Il Drago, MVD, Shark, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What ADRossi just told. Would be very short-sighted to sell him and I really don't see Marotta doing that. Even if I said earlier it would be the most Marotta-thing ever. But probably it actually is not, he's too young for that. Marotta would be more interested in selling him in 3-4 years when he's hitting the prime years. If he keeps developing, the price could be astronomical. And Marotta is the cynical money-man.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    There are also rumours linking Skriniar with PSG but the player has reportedly rejected all their approaches as he wants to stay at Inter.

13. Thanks (4): Anne Marie, Devious, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Come on now, the guy FIRED his agent and negotiated the management by himself to renew his contract and settled for a relatively low salary to a player of his caliber.

Now yall are trying to tell me all of a sudden he became interested in more money and is eager to leave Inter?

These rumors are ridiculous, I'm not worried one bit. He's here to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The problem here is not his will but the management's.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

16. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Cunte controls these decisions from now on, he already hinted that decisions made before his arrival weren't the best, I'm not convinced a coach with winning mentality who wants the best players all over would sell the best defender in Serie A at any cost.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Why not to sell him for big money and reinvest it to strength the team? I personally don't see anything wrong about it, specially when Marotta is the chief - he knows which players are needed to improve the team.

When was the last time Inter sold good players in the right moment? I think it was IBRA, and that's 10 years ago.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    Why not to sell him for big money and reinvest it to strength the team? I personally don't see anything wrong about it, specially when Marotta is the chief - he knows which players are needed to improve the team.

When was the last time Inter sold good players in the right moment? I think it was IBRA, and that's 10 years ago.
    Balotelli to City in 2010. From a financial point of view, Kovacic sale can also be considered a good one considering his market value didn't greatly increase since he left Inter.

21. Thanks (2): MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

According to our of our fitness coaches, Julio Tous, it's nearly impossible to find a team mate to assist Lukaku in drills designed to improve his hold-up play as he's too strong physically. As it stands, Skriniar is the only one in the squad strong enough to be able to handle Romelu.

I really don't understand how we're not scoring more set pieces with these physical animals in the squad. Hopefully with Sensi back the quality of the balls in can improve.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

23. Thanks (4): Devious, Fossati, GenDire, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post

Inter is not a selling club.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    According to our of our fitness coaches, Julio Tous, it's nearly impossible to find a team mate to assist Lukaku in drills designed to improve his hold-up play as he's too strong physically. As it stands, Skriniar is the only one in the squad strong enough to be able to handle Romelu.

I really don't understand how we're not scoring more set pieces with these physical animals in the squad. Hopefully with Sensi back the quality of the balls in can improve.
    Maybe it's because if you use your physicality in attack it is usually considered as a foul

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Why should we sell our best CB? I said it before but it makes no sense to sell Skriniar. Godin is aging, Ranocchia is not good enough and Bastoni has potential but is nowhere near the level of Skriniar. So we are left with only de Vrij. The money we will get for Skriniar is needed to buy a new CB, so automatically a downgrade. So yes we can make alot of money on Skriniar but we need to invest alot of money for the same position.

Why would a club even sell one of its best player and potentially their captain?

27. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    They can have him. For 200m.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

29. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

United States

I suppose we can always sell Skriniar and get a bodybuilder for cheap to body-check Romelu.

Kidding aside, Skriniar is great, but he's human - if someone comes along offering a ton of money, he may be tempted. If that happens - repeat: IF - then the club should hold out for a number followed by eight zeros. At least eight

We are in violent agreement there. We should score a lot more from freekicks. At the very least, we should be getting a lot more headers in and testing the other team's GK.