View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2084

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Indeed, I rather just go 4 at the back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    I would experiment for one match with DeVrij on the LCB and Skriniar on the right. DeVrij is far more comfortable on the ball and has far smoother movement, even if Skriniar is a better player overall. I feel like DeVrij would adapt to the left side more easily. There are plenty of matches, I'm sure all of our defenders will get to play plenty.
    I agree with the principle, but then we're going from 1 cb experienced in his role in the formation to 0. I think Skriniar is a top CB so it's not unreasonable to expect that sooner or later he could adopt. There is a reason why, precisely because of his ball-playing abilities, De Vrij is placed in the middle. To be honest, what you said I would consider doing only in few weeks, maybe even in the second round...

Serbia

In my mind it's very important to keep Skriniar performing well at all costs and to not ruin his confidence, sooner than later media will move from DeLigt and Koulibaly onto him and we don't know if he can handle that yet.
    There is also a big problem on the pitch that I don't see many discussing or even bringing up - we do not have a captain on the outfield. Handanovic is stuck in the box and if you pay attention to little things, ever since Handa got the armband more often than not all the close calls go to the opposition when the referee is uncertain. We are being hurt quite a bit by not having a dedicated player who can talk to the ref when needed. Instead we have a gang of players imposing themselves at the ref which is always a bad impression and we end up being screwed over. Skriniar is also one of the few people in the squad who actually do possess the mental fortitude to calmly yet effectively defuse these situations and I would like to see us develop him the proper way. Either way, Conte isn't dumb and he should soon enough realize that he is deploying him in poor efficiency.

I'm consoling myself with the glass-half-full idea that at least this current slump of his should keep Marotta and Barca/City at bay.

5. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    To me in the last year or something, he's been mostly screaming to ref after a foul.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can be not dumb but stubborn though.

I don’t really know fully how stubborn Conte is, my guess is quite.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

He’ll be fine.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

9. Thanks (3): ciamac, magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Bosnia Herzegovina

He still plays good, was our best player against Slavia, dominated them.

11. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Recoba

Russian Federation

I haven’t seen all of the Inter games, but yesterday Skriniar looked a bit weaker than the rest of the group. Is he generally comfortable in a 3-men defense, or he always looks a bit clumsy, especially in his positioning? Of all the things I would really hate it if our formation affected his otherwise god-like display.

13. Thanks (2): magnesium, MVD

Serbia

He's been looking off since the season started, he isn't comfortable with using his left foot at all so he gets a bit tangled when pushed towards the touch line, takes him an extra touch or two to distribute the ball further. No catastrophic screw ups so no need to use Bastoni but I definitely miss seeing strikers ricochet off Skriniar.

Has nothing to do with him, it's just not his position.

15. Thanks (4): Javier'sSon, magnesium, MVD, Ronin

United States

He’s improved since the start of the season, which was to be expected. He looks better than Cahill did there for example but not as good as Chiellini. There is obviously a difference in quality between those two players but Chillieni has the added bonus of being left footed.

17. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD

Netherlands

We're kind of wasting him at LCB.

19. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He belongs in the center of that 3 man defense but you already have de Vrij there who has been excellent so far. And he doesn't the agility or pace to play in either wide roles like Godin or Skriniar do. It's a tough situation for Milan but he's a immensely talented player so hopefully he gets better with more experience.

Kuwait

Although De Vrij is a top player and has been exceptional so far, I am in favor of benching him for either Bastoni or D'Ambrosio. Skriniar needs to be played in position. I'd rather get the most out of Skriniar than De Vrij.

I'm not complaining though, gives me confidence to see all three of those guys in our back line. I just feel as people mentioned that Skriniar is being wasted.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Although De Vrij is a top player and has been exceptional so far, I am in favor of benching him for either Bastoni or D'Ambrosio. Skriniar needs to be played in position. I'd rather get the most out of Skriniar than De Vrij.

I'm not complaining though, gives me confidence to see all three of those guys in our back line. I just feel as people mentioned that Skriniar is being wasted.
    More realistically long term Godin drops out and Skriniar moves to RCB with Bastoni coming in a LCB in my opinion
    Last edited by thatdude; 27 Sep 19 at 11:56.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    D'Ambrosio LCB.
    david mcgoldrick

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'd actually prefer to use him in Brozovic's position than a side center back.
    You can deal with 4-2-3-1 teams with more ease with him man marking their #10.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

should've done more at the shot that went into goal, like getting closer

otherwise good game, he is better on that side
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Better as RCB but still mediocre. It wasnt just the goal, but he was raped for few times. He couldnt be beaten 1 on 1 last year but he has been like 20 times this year.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

It's the eye surgery he had. Someone quick whack him in the head so he sees double again.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

28. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Denmark

10 years of FIF
    One of the more disappointing players after Conte's appointment.

If this season is a success, and Skriniar doesn't improve, I think he may be sold in order to bring someone in who's more suitable for 3-man defence.
    PLUR