View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2355

Thread: Milan Škriniar

United States

His suspension is for insulting the ref an blasphemy. You just can’t make this up. As usual an inter player is used to set an example.

2. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, Universe

3 game suspension is beyond harsh. How could he not be pissed in a moment like that?
    Still stupid from Skriniar, but it should be 1 game max.

Serbia

Not only is the club not going to appeal, they also fined him too.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

The fine of the club may be something they all agreed on in the pre-season. Fines for yellow or red cards, coming late on training or matchday etc etc. So nothing special I guess.

3 games suspension is a f*ckin disgrace. People should understand that in a match like that players get frustrated and emotional. The foul from Skriniar was typical a foul from a defender who was frustrated. Just let them be, football is emotion.

Italy

Yes, he had a lot of reasons to be angry, but the two days extra of match-suspension is on him.

Anyways, no big deal, but I hope next time he manages to count to ten instead.
    Last edited by firmino; 26 Jun 20 at 08:32.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Materazzi_23, MVD

Serbia

Club fine seems like a principle and nothing personal obviously, but not appealing is a poor move. Feels like you are hanging your player out to dry.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Blasphemy? Wtf!?

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by surripere View Post
    Blasphemy? Wtf!?
    Yeah it's a relatively new rule of Serie A, it was introduced a couple of years ago: you get a suspension for using blasphemous expressions.
    "As usual in Italy some decisions are made without sense and logic. The dark side of the football that we tried to clean up returns to light".

Fabio Liverani, Lecce coach.

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'm intrigued to see what he said.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I'm intrigued to see what he said.
    I didn't catch what he said, but he'd been evidently frustrated for some time. There was a point, maybe 10 minutes before the red, where Valero (I think) was trying to find some space in the midfield, and a Sass player was constantly tripping him, with Valero managing to keep control each time. Skriniar clearly screamed "Fischia, cazzo!" at the ref, who did and awarded us a freekick. I was quite sure he was going to give Skriniar the second yellow then.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Ruben Sosa

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Yeah it's a relatively new rule of Serie A, it was introduced a couple of years ago: you get a suspension for using blasphemous expressions.
    That doesn't clarify anything. I suspect it's lost in translation.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Club fine seems like a principle and nothing personal obviously, but not appealing is a poor move. Feels like you are hanging your player out to dry.
    Why appeal if its clear what he did wrong? Do we look like rube?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

Lots of rumors linking him to United/City/Chelsea along with Koulibaly. Any truth to these rumors? And if so, what price can we get for him?

I don’t he should be sold but since he isn’t at his best as RCB in a back 3 we should consider selling him for the record price for a CB (70 mil+)

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MakavelInterista View Post
    Lots of rumors linking him to United/City/Chelsea along with Koulibaly. Any truth to these rumors? And if so, what price can we get for him?

I don’t he should be sold but since he isn’t at his best as RCB in a back 3 we should consider selling him for the record price for a CB (70 mil+)
    There is truth in the fact that he can possibly leave if we receive an offer the management deems good enough. He doesn't want to leave though.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah and the management can go to hell if they sell him.

22. Thanks (1): Materazzi_23