View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 124 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2481

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    looks like City are about to sign Nathan Ake
    Who the fuck is Nathan Ake?

2. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ex-chelsea dutch CB. 25. SHOULD qualify as Country grown for the PL player list, too.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    looks like City are about to sign Nathan Ake
    Yes and they will sign one more CB itseems. Ake will be back up for Laporte. Also most reliable city journalists talked about Koulibaly to City, haven't seen any English club linked with Skriniar, at least by reliable journalists.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Yes and they will sign one more CB itseems. Ake will be back up for Laporte. Also most reliable city journalists talked about Koulibaly to City, haven't seen any English club linked with Skriniar, at least by reliable journalists.
    I heard that Mourinho wants Skriniar. There is some talk about a swap with Ndombele. But Inter are offering Perisic for Ndombele.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I heard that Mourinho wants Skriniar. There is some talk about a swap with Ndombele. But Inter are offering Perisic for Ndombele.
    I didn't see any reliable ones reporting that story (I mean as proper main article), saw them linked with Kabak.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    I didn't see any reliable ones reporting that story (I mean as proper main article), saw them linked with Kabak.
    It's reported by Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It's reported by Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano.
    Yeah, read that today. Mistake on my part, my initial point was about City and Skriniar.

Also I think there is 0 chance of Skriniar signing for Spurs, it will be Perisic + money at best.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Hopefully we don't sell the guy. Fucking management, these rumors aren't exactly encouraging the guy.

13. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

This guy always showed loyalty to the club. When they asked him about interest from other clubs, he said "im happy that Inter refused because it shows how much they appreciate me". Now its our time as a club to show loyalty.
    Save Radja.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He fired his agent to negotiate the renewal by himself. You don't sell such players.

United States

I’m sure when conte talks about lack of protection he is also talking about stuff like the transfer rumors surrounding Lautaro and Skriniar. No one has come out to say he’s not for sale and that we’re happy with the player. Barca talks daily about Lautaro like they already own him, no response.

I do have a feeling Skriniar is on the market, which is a shame because a year ago we wouldn’t think that was possible and he does love this club.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I’m sure when conte talks about lack of protection he is also talking about stuff like the transfer rumors surrounding Lautaro and Skriniar. No one has come out to say he’s not for sale and that we’re happy with the player. Barca talks daily about Lautaro like they already own him, no response.

I do have a feeling Skriniar is on the market, which is a shame because a year ago we wouldn’t think that was possible and he does love this club.
    Depends on how much

If we get a 80 million euro offer that was originally being pushed around. Take it and run. If Man U gets him and it’s basically trading him for what we paid for Lukakku then could be fine.

Bastoni has just developed better than anyone could have imagined. We need to sacrifice players to get a more balanced team while I would love to keep our starting 3 CBs. He is the one that is the easier lost as he doesn’t work in Conte system.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He fired his agent to negotiate the renewal by himself. You don't sell such players.
    but but pazza inter? i rather keep joao mario and sell skriniar so we can have a well balanced team, am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

It would be a f*ckin Inter thing to sell Skriniar and seeing Conte resign a few days/weeks later. Let's just keep him here. The guy is quite young and he struggled this season, he didn't play very bad but he just struggled. I'm sure he will adapt to the system and after seeing Conte whining about everything I'm not sure he will stay here for a lot of years. Skriniar will stay the rest of his career of he gets the chance.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Compared to Godin, De Vrij, D'ambrosio and Bastoni, Skriniar needs to work on his passinga and overall ball control.

He also wasn't all that this season. This summer could be the last where we can sell him for big bucks, but if it's not Chelsea, I do not see it happening.

I love the dude, but his departure could mean Kumbulla and (partiall) funds for a midfielder. I'm ok with him staying, I just don't want another Perišić where we sell too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    realistically all transfer plans except probably Tonali will be put on hold while the Conte situation gets resolved.

Indonesia

You dont swap your future captain for fuckin lazy ass flop

24. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I love Skriniar man, but we only started conceding chances to Atalanta after he was subbed in on Saturday. Thought that was a bit worrying.

Hopefully he gets his head straight after the EL.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Who the fuck is Nathan Ake?
    Is one of the few players at Bournemouth that has been decent the last couple of years and since the Cheeries are regulated it makes sense.

27. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I love Skriniar man, but we only started conceding chances to Atalanta after he was subbed in on Saturday. Thought that was a bit worrying.

Hopefully he gets his head straight after the EL.
    Well, that was more because of time pressure last 10 minutes. You can not expect Atalanta to not create any chances the whole game. That's why he came in, so that we neutralise those chances.

29. Thanks (1): Il Drago