View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 171 of 174 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174 LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 3461

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Real happy for Skrinny, put his head down and overcome being dropped and transfer-listed with godly performance after godly performance. Deserves the armband more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jurkotrulko View Post
    His passing was allways top notch, https://fbref.com/en/players/30f5ffa9/Milan-Skriniar ..You can also see his older stats before Conte,those stats are even better..
    Another guy also said that Skriniar is weak on the ball,look at his dribbling stats..Skriniar almost never loose the ball,never make a bad pass..I wonder some of you guys,do you even watch the Inter games?Because your comments doesnt make any sense..
    His passing is fine, straight forward to Brozovic or Barella directly in front of him or backwards to unmarked Handa. It's completely different when you're in midfield and being pressed from all angles.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

2. Thanks (4): ciamac, dax21, Materazzi_23, varmin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

He's back on track to be one of the best defenders of the world, so happy for him to overturn the situation. He deserves it.

And about the passing: Last year every ball from his was either going to De Vrij or Handanovic, almost never went the ball forward. Now you see him trying to play the ball forward or through the lines or simply trying to create a triangle with Barella/Hakimi or Brozovic so we can build up under pressure. That's the main difference in terms of passing.
    Last edited by Materazzi_23; 15 Feb 21 at 07:16.

4. Thanks (6): Demokritos, diamen, MVD, rfU, Sevag, thatdude

Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    His passing is fine, straight forward to Brozovic or Barella directly in front of him or backwards to unmarked Handa. It's completely different when you're in midfield and being pressed from all angles.
    He is especially good under the pressure,what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    He's back on track to be one of the best defenders of the world, so happy for him to overturn the situation. He deserves it.

And about the passing: Last year every ball from his was either going to De Vrij or Handanovic, almost never went the ball forward. Now you see him trying to play the ball forward or through the lines or simply trying to create a triangle with Barella/Hakimi or Brozovic so we can build up under pressure. That's the main difference in terms of passing.
    I know Skriniar when he was 16 years old DM..He play what Coach tell him to play..

Canada

Actually one of the most impressive things I saw yesterday is he was so aerial dominant in the box, that I would call it "Air supremacy"; It is not like I don't know he is good with headers but it was very different yesterday. I am so glad everything worked out for him, always love this player man, fired his agent just to sign with us.

I am starting to get confussed if everything was part of Conte's plan, like same with Eriksen, Periić; trying to put them in the right mind and place, cool down the media's hype, cause these are some classic Italian coach moves back in the days, other examples are like make the opponent's defender get used to a certain player's tempo and style then switch it in the 80 mins and snatch a goal, or I am just overthinking.

7. Thanks (1): Bellator

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Nothing new but another good performance from him. He has fully adjusted to the back 3. He keeps proving those who wanted him gone last summer wrong. We're so lucky Levy only made pathetic offers last summer.
    CalcioMercato.com have claimed the Slovakian international centre-back was subject to a 35 million offer from Tottenham, but that Inter opted against letting him leave.

Inter were unwilling to let Skriniar go for anything less than 50 million at that time and now value him in the region of 60 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    He is back and here to stay. Our new captain!
    There was a report these days in the media that Barella will be future captain (probably based on his affinity for Inter and nationality).

However, Skriniar has been here for much longer and I know that counts in the dressing-room.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonBlade View Post
    Cant believe Conte wanted to sell this guy, he was the difference maker between Lazio running riot and quelling their thrusts...
    Another proof that Conte is a cunt and should not have the final say in transfer deals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

9. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by #NotForMe View Post
    Actually one of the most impressive things I saw yesterday is he was so aerial dominant in the box, that I would call it "Air supremacy"; It is not like I don't know he is good with headers but it was very different yesterday. I am so glad everything worked out for him, always love this player man, fired his agent just to sign with us.
    Agreed 100%. Was excellent to see him so combative and physical, flinging himself around to win headers. We need more of this, especially next match against Ibra.

Quote Originally Posted by #NotForMe View Post
    I am starting to get confussed if everything was part of Conte's plan, like same with Eriksen, Perišić; trying to put them in the right mind and place, cool down the media's hype, cause these are some classic Italian coach moves back in the days, other examples are like make the opponent's defender get used to a certain player's tempo and style then switch it in the 80 mins and snatch a goal, or I am just overthinking.
    Yea, this I don't quite agree with
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

11. Thanks (3): #NotForMe, Adriano@10, NimAraya

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

96 Forum Supporter

My sweet, sweet prince

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Pocketing Zapata and Muriel
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

14. Thanks (2): Palacio, spork

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Pocketing Zapata and Muriel
    He really really did.

If things continue like this, de vrij will be giving that nice wee badge on his Jersey to skriniar. Has there been a better defender this season? I don't think so (milan fans will say tomori)

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    2017/18 - 4 goals in 38 matches
    2020/21 - 3 goals in 22 matches, and 1 yellow card only

We all love Barella but Skriniar has every quality to be our captain
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Good head on his shoulders, never panics, gives his all every game... Il Capitano

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

18. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, K.I., spork

United States

I'm gonna sound crazy here, but he is possibly the best CB in Europe?
    #Conteout

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Crazy game tonight. He destroyed everyone who came in front of him and also scored the match winner. It couldnt get any better though. Grande!

21. Thanks (2): dax21, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    All three of our CBs are top 10 based on the last few matches. But yeah Skriniar is extraordinary.
    Forza Inter

23. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    If i go back before HT, I swear i will find tons of comments how Zapata raped him

Immense game and immense goal for me.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

25. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

MVP.

Best CB in Serie A, one of the best in the world. Kumbulla can go fuck himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

27. Thanks (4): DARi0, Devious, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    He really really did.

If things continue like this, de vrij will be giving that nice wee badge on his Jersey to skriniar. Has there been a better defender this season? I don't think so (milan fans will say tomori)
    6 games of Tomori > skrincerbi
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

29. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by NeonBlade View Post
    I'm gonna sound crazy here, but he is possibly the best CB in Europe?
    He is. And you still sound crazy but that has nothing to do with this post.

He played great again. The more matches we play the better he gets. But I have a itch I can't scratch: If we keep having money problems I'm afraid Skriniar and Lautaro will both be sold because we can make the most money of them two. It would be a f*ckin stupid thing to do but I'm hoping all these problems will be resolved quickly or at least handled accordingly.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Austria

He has taken big steps this season. No more stupid fouling and stupid offensive runs where he loses the ball

Fav. Player
    Milito

Iraq

it's a great thing that he's so underrated by everyone in Europe so they won't come knocking

34. Thanks (1): thatdude