View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 173 of 174 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 3461

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

He's getting a tattoo if we win the Scudetto he said in an interview with Tuttosport.

He already said he would think about changing his first name if we would win the CL.

How can you not love this guy?

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, rfU

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jurkotrulko View Post
    BS..Clubs are spending millions for players based on 3 Worldcup national teams games!!
    Yep. We also got Medel because of that as well as Jube got Pjaca. Both of them were trash. They are not the only examples as well.
    The lesson is if your average player has a great WC, sell him immediately on an inflated price. Sadly, we didn't do that with Perisic.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

BS..Clubs are spending millions for players based on 3 Worldcup national teams games!!Skriniar in NT with shitty Slovakian teammates was dominant as a midfielder against Germany and England!!Slovakia against England its the same as last standing Serie B team playing Barcelona! Mourinho want this guy ,Conte changed his mind about Skriniar from not wanted to key player..But here on forum Skriniar is still lacking in everything..Based on retarted people that also are bitching about Lukaku and Hakimi.But at the same time glorify average youngster Barella which if Conte change for cone, Inter game will not change at all..
    C'mon... he played with Hamsik. That's the player anyone would love to have at Inter in his times, other one was Lobotka / Kucka, not that bad as you make it sound.

Other than that.... he is nothing special in passing abilities. But from awareness point of view, he is very clever. In my opinion, he would teoretically work as a defensive midfielder, if he would be put there (with some time to accomodate as we have seen in 3cb system ). You would still need someone with ball playing skills around him. Not great, not terrible. It was questionable, when we played with Vecino and Gagliardini, because I really think Skriniar would be better midfielder than those two. With Barella, it's all out of question.

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Here you have video Skriniar in NT playing midfielder...Its qualification match to World Cup against England.At 1:35 and 3:40 you have some fancy stuff..
    Unfortunately there is no also game, Germany 1:3 Slovakia. Skriniar was playing midfielder and dominated Germans..Saying that de Vrij passing is better than Skriniar is not true..Another speciality of Skriniar is taking the ball from opponent!The ball almost allways go to his teammate as a pass..Maybe it looks as accidents but when you focus Skriniar is doing this on purpose all the time..Clear the ball from opponent to pass teammate by one touch..He allways do it like this..Am I saying he is best driblling CBs?Of course not but surelly you cant in no way say he lack in this ability! All his with and without ball skills + decission making make him very unique and special World class CB..
    Nice vid do you have a link for the Germany game?

Whole carrer Niklas Shule succesfull fancy stuff in 0:52 seconds?? Are you kidding??? I can take whole carrer of shittiest player in the world and make him best dribbler int the world in 52 seconds!!
    It's a dumb video of this season so far. There's a Sule vs Lazio video on youtube if you have the time.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Yep. We also got Medel because of that as well as Jube got Pjaca. Both of them were trash. They are not the only examples as well.
    The lesson is if your average player has a great WC, sell him immediately on an inflated price. Sadly, we didn't do that with Perisic.
    You picked all the worst examples, you can find same number of great transfers..Actually I like Perisic last couple of games playing new role..

rfu--I dont know Shule so good to make any statement..But based on Lazio video he loose too many balls.Yeah, his movement with the ball looks pretty smooth for a big guy..In comparison Skriniars movement looks terrible ,but as CB he didnt loosed that much balls by driblling in whole season as Shule in one game against Lazio..

acromacho-I am not saying Skriniar should play midfielder..I am just saying that if his passing and ball control is good enough so he is able to play succesfully as midfielder against Germany and England, then there is no way he is lacking at those attributes as CB..
    Hamsik is old school midfielder,smart nice passing but he is way too slow,no aggresivity,weak at defending..Lobotka is short fat lazy joke midfielder, terrible mentality,weak defending..He is not good at all ,actually he is Serie B quality midfielder..
    Last edited by jurkotrulko; 11 Mar 21 at 21:03.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Virgin Islands

69 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    "I had never played with a midfield of five players, so I had a bit of difficulty at the beginning. But Conte did a great job of making it clear what he wanted his players to do & that instruction makes you better every day. If I am a complete defender today it's because of him."
    Are we just trying to ignore Skriniar praising Conte?

edit: it's from michael's tweet.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Players always comment positively on their current coach. It's natural and it also makes sense, they work with them every day and there are obviously effects.

Those comments should be filtered and reviewed some years later when the player looks back at his career and singles out certain coaches as being the most influential on him etc. Conte may be there for Skriniar, but we just don't know. Maybe he'll praise Spalletti for giving him a starter's position at Inter, maybe he'll praise his Slovakia coach more, maybe he'll praise his next coach more than anyone else, maybe he'll say that it's Conte. Who knows?

I'm pretty sure if you ask some Milan players they'll be saying good shit about Pioli as well. Lots of our players commented positively on Spalletti even, even during the times where it was obvious that he had lost the locker room.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well, at least for now all the comments about Conte can probably be taken at face value given how we are doing. The first interpretation is surely that there is no hidden agenda behind the words and pretty much everything they say is sincere.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Are we just trying to ignore Skriniar praising Conte?

edit: it's from michael's tweet.
    Skriniar must be scared of eating the bench or be subbed in last minute of every game if he dare say what he thinks about Conte like Eriksen did.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

If you dribbling past Skriniar, there will be another Skriniar after that. Boss. My favourite player.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Fellow Maltese nationals*: how did you feel about Škriniar's goal today? Happy for him, or devastated at losing a lead?

*kurt, Toninu/sassuolu if he's still around... don't know any others.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Fellow Maltese nationals*: how did you feel about Škriniar's goal today? Happy for him, or devastated at losing a lead?

*kurt, Toninu/sassuolu if he's still around... don't know any others.
    If my nation would lose then the best possible way of losing would be if an Inter player was the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    If my nation would lose then the best possible way of losing would be if an Inter player was the reason.
    I was almost proud when we lost because of a perfect Candreva Cross in stoppage time.

2:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OGGWSkE1ps

21. Thanks (3): Candreva Crosses, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

Captained Slovakia to a 2-2 draw against Malta...Assisted the 1-2 and scored the 2-2. This guy is on fire in front of the opponent goal lately. I think it was his first goal for the National team?

23. Thanks (3): eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Ukraine

Had opened the score vs Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

25. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Glass box, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Vice-Lukaku sorted?

Poland

it's his fifth goal this season and in last 20 games he scored 5 goals. Nice improvement, because in the previous 2 seasons he didn't score at all.

Czech Republic

Skriniar by UEFA one of top 3 performers on WCQ Matchday 3.

https://www.facebook.com/EURO2020/po...20751621310986

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    Makes defensive skills look as sexy as attacking. He executed that splendidly.