View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3302

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Malta

God we’re gonna need him. Hazard is already back and firing for Real and I do NOT want to see Dumbo against Hazard. It will be a bloodbath after what a 50 year old Ribery and Rafael Leao done to him

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Liverpool fans believe they will sign this guy...

With our current management I tend to believe them.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Liverpool fans believe they will sign this guy...

With our current management I tend to believe them.
    Spurs fans also believed they would sign Skriniar. He's still at Inter. Anything is possible under Conte but i don't think they would sell him for less than 50m and i can't see Liverpool offering as much.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If Skriniar is sold just to make Conte happy I am done with Inter.

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I can already see it so clearly..

In January, on Conte's mental demand, we sell Skriniar, against his will, to Liverpool for 25m + 5m bonuses. Skriniar keeps his shirt number and wears the #37 of his Slovakian idol and Liverpool legend Skrtel. The fans love it - a match made in heaven. Skriniar becomes a new fan favorite and star player of Liverpool and enjoys great success at the club. 3 years of trophies later, he is sold to Barcelona for 500m and from this sale we earn 5m due to the 1% sell on clause Marotta ingeniously added to the transfer.

On the other hand, we sack Conte in February languishing while languishing in 7th place, with our ambitions of 4th place, let alone the scudetto, looking like a bad joke. We are then crippled with Conte's obscene wage for the next 18 months. All the while, Skriniar's replacement, Izzo, is flopping dismally and earning his place alongside the likes of Sainsbury and Silvestre as one of the meme signings of the generation. However, he is impossible to sell as he has been signed on a 4 year contract of 3.5m per season. Milan win the league and Sassuolo beat us to 4th spot on the last day of the season. Grande.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

The sad thing is that your hypothetical scenario isn’t even that far fetched.

9. Thanks (2): dax21, nurko

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

In January, on Conte's mental demand, we sell Skriniar, against his will, to Liverpool for €25m + €5m bonuses. Skriniar keeps his shirt number and wears the #37 of his Slovakian idol and Liverpool legend Skrtel. The fans love it - a match made in heaven. Skriniar becomes a new fan favorite and star player of Liverpool and enjoys great success at the club. 3 years of trophies later, he is sold to Barcelona for €500m and from this sale we earn €5m due to the 1% sell on clause Marotta ingeniously added to the transfer.

On the other hand, we sack Conte in February languishing while languishing in 7th place, with our ambitions of 4th place, let alone the scudetto, looking like a bad joke. We are then crippled with Conte's obscene wage for the next 18 months. All the while, Skriniar's replacement, Izzo, is flopping dismally and earning his place alongside the likes of Sainsbury and Silvestre as one of the meme signings of the generation. However, he is impossible to sell as he has been signed on a 4 year contract of €3.5m per season. Milan win the league and Sassuolo beat us to 4th spot on the last day of the season. Grande.
    Somehow it feels like this already happened at one point in the past.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post

In January, on Conte's mental demand, we sell Skriniar, against his will, to Liverpool for €25m + €5m bonuses. Skriniar keeps his shirt number and wears the #37 of his Slovakian idol and Liverpool legend Skrtel. The fans love it - a match made in heaven. Skriniar becomes a new fan favorite and star player of Liverpool and enjoys great success at the club. 3 years of trophies later, he is sold to Barcelona for €500m and from this sale we earn €5m due to the 1% sell on clause Marotta ingeniously added to the transfer.

On the other hand, we sack Conte in February languishing while languishing in 7th place, with our ambitions of 4th place, let alone the scudetto, looking like a bad joke. We are then crippled with Conte's obscene wage for the next 18 months. All the while, Skriniar's replacement, Izzo, is flopping dismally and earning his place alongside the likes of Sainsbury and Silvestre as one of the meme signings of the generation. However, he is impossible to sell as he has been signed on a 4 year contract of €3.5m per season. Milan win the league and Sassuolo beat us to 4th spot on the last day of the season. Grande.
    Unsubscribe to this timeline.

12. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

No player is bigger than the club.

But Conte the coach is? Ridiculous
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

14. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, eduzee, MVD, n4l

Australia

10 years of FIF
    How did Skriniar perform against Atalanta?

I can not bare nor do I have the inclination to watch the shit that Conte is serving us.

Canada

He was decent. Had one occasion where he got burned by Zapata (similar to Lazovic in the Verona games year) but other than that I though he did ok. Should definitely be the starter over D'Ambrosio no question.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

He played a good game, especially when you realise he just got back in training. I thought he looked more confident in his role of RCB. Should have been subbed because the last 10/15 minutes he was exhausted and couldn't really defend aggressive like he normally does. The way he played most of his balls forward makes me confident he will adapt to this role, at least better than last year. You see he needs to be confident and very concentrated when he plays the ball through the lines but I thought he did that quite good yesterday.

18. Thanks (5): dax21, Il Drago, rfU, thatdude, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    He looked more like Spalletti's Skriniar.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

20. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Atalanta are a tough lot, and he did very well.

Like CoolMan said, he got burned once on pace, which didn't really use to happen, but I'll let it slide since Zapata is a monster. If we'd conceded from it he would have been crucified though.

I love this guy. So glad he's still here.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

He was passing forward and that’s enough. Because D’Ambrosio was too afraid to pass it forward, hence slowing our game.
    Forza Inter

23. Thanks (1): eduzee

Italy

Skriniar feels not so comfortable playing as RCB. His best role is in the 4 men defence.... He is doing his best.

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

he scoread a great autogoal and almost costed Slovakia a place in the Euros.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Slovakia must be so happy that Conte managed to ruin their biggest talent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

27. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, rfU

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I didn't saw this interview yet, its from last summer.

Imagine we sold this guy so we could get someone like Smalling, my god.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

So refreshing. Although D’Ambrosio is naturally a fullback, he has less passing capabilities than Skriniar. I hope we will never see D’Ambrosio again in that position. Let’s also remember the second goal started from Skriniar’s pass, an accurate one with good intensity, I assure you if it’s D’Ambrosio he wouldnt be able to pull that.
    Forza Inter

30. Thanks (1): eduzee