View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 149 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4999139146147148149150151152159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3246

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    So you're basically telling us you wish you were a plastic supporter? Get the fuck outta here
    No, come on man!

Just less painful than what the last 10 years was and what felt like infinite year zeros. Every Interista detested the ‘banter era’ so you can’t blame someone for wishing in hindsight they just went to stay on a desert island or hibernate (or basically fucked off) for 9 years to spare them the agony of watching their club become a joke over and over again for the last decade.

For me, I can handle not winning anything but it’s the lack of competitiveness and quality that really got me. The level we dropped to was diabolical. I could have supported a club from my own country at that point and their quality would have been better then us at one point and that’s the true measure how how shit we got. I’m still here though, like everyone else, cause you need to solider though (good times and bad times) but that doesn’t mean you don’t wish you didn’t need to go through the shit we all just went through.

So, back to topic, the wounds are still too raw and selling our talent just brings back the fear (stupidly) that well drop back into utter mediocrity again. So Tottenham and their shitty offer can ‘ get the fuck outta here’ as you so aptly said.

Malta

So Ausilio just confirmed Spurs’s interest in Skriniar but said we’re not willing to sell him after just selling Godin. Hopefully that’s the case indeed

3. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    So Ausilio just confirmed Spurs’s interest in Skriniar but said we’re not willing to sell him after just selling Godin. Hopefully that’s the case indeed
    It certainly means if they want him they need to spend big.

5. Thanks (5): DARi0, IM21, MVD, thatdude, William

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

who doesnt like to have a 60M defender on the bench... Thats balls baby!

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    So the club does admit that he's an expensive defender but still prefer Kolarov, D'Ambrosio and Darmian?
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    So the club does admit that he's an expensive defender but still prefer Kolarov, D'Ambrosio and Darmian?
    The club has committed to do whatever the fuck the gobbo wig master desires.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

9. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I took his lack of appearance tonight as a sign, a horrible sign.

11. Thanks (1): Ethor

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We need to have a hell of a plan in place if we're willing to sell this guy. Not using him today is understandable since they don't want to risk tens of millions of plusvalenza. But jesus, how valuable are Serie A points? It was after all pretty close today that we got the full 3p.

This match against Fiorentina was like an epitome of what it can be later in the season.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    After hearing Conte, Skriniar is as good as gone if Tottenham make a serious offer.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    After hearing Conte, Skriniar is as good as gone if Tottenham make a serious offer.
    Then I’m calling sabotage. There’s no way we look that fragile today with Skriniar in, this is utter madness. Granted after a while we simply stopped defending and Conte, quite literally threw the bench at a withdrawn Iachini, is that what the gameplan is now.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Guess we better keep him now...cause without him...yikes!

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter
    If conte really wants him gone then I think it’s too little too late to do it in this window.

As people already called out, our defence was hot bollocks tonight!! Granted big stefan was missing too but using d’mbro and Kolarov as CBS isn’t gonna work and bastoni needs to be on the side not in the middle.

Skriniar, despite his faults, is class despite contes views. Surely conte can see that a deal now would put us at huge risk of not getting a replacement in time.

For me, I’d say look we’ll revisit this shit in January. For now, we’ll focus on selling the deadweight.

17. Thanks (4): Ethor, Irequis, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

I totally agree. I also like that your suggestion of selling him in January. That way this forum will have a talisman for the collapse in the Jan-Feb window. Excellent and well done.

19. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, William

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    The way we played today, meaning very high up the pitch, totally exposed to counter attacks (still need to work on that, and that Brozo fail on Castrovili goal where he allowed him to run past him, wow...) Skriniar would not help. He is great when he sits deep in that center duo.

If there will be good enough offer he will be gone. If not, he will stay and probably play most of the time, but I hope that will not be the case as we need someone comfortable there in first team.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    I totally agree. I also like that your suggestion of selling him in January. That way this forum will have a talisman for the collapse in the Jan-Feb window. Excellent and well done.
    or the higher up predict conte will throw tantrum by november and will be gone by december and we finally can have hakimi-sriniar-de vrij-bastoni as our back 4 with new manager
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    Delaying his sale just decreasing his market value if Conte benched him for 6 months

23. Thanks (1): firmino

25. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Tottenham made another offer here. I'm worried that we'll consider it.

It's a fucking loan with obligation at 40 fucking million...
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

27. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Selling Skriniar is a high price to please Cunte, I hope there will be consequences if we dont win shit after getting Cunte everything he wants. Selling potentially one of the best young defenders in the world is a very fucken Roberto Carlos-Hodgson like, it's a fucken disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

29. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, surripere, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    From what was said last night it's obvious it's Conte who wants Skriniar gone, not the management.

31. Thanks (1): MVD