View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 2442

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Would be nice if our wb can beat their man allowing our defensive line to push higher and stop attacks at the root, not just back peddling to contain advancing pacey players. Back 3 or 2, that's usually no man's land for most defenders.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

From his home, Milan Skriniar was on video to answer the Nerazzuri fans' many questions. It was a long chat in which the Nerazzurri defender reiterated two fundamental messages: We must stay at home and we can all participate in the fundraising for the Sacco Hospital.

This is a tough time for everyone, but we must all fight together, #TogetherAsATeam. We all miss football, both the players and the fans miss it. However, when all of this is over, it will make it even nicer to go back to training and playing in front of our crowds. Difficult situations do this, they force you to be more united. Fighting this virus is the most important thing for now. Of course, were used to going to Appiano Gentile to train every day and now were locked in, its a new situation, but we must do it, everyone has to.

The fans are curious about how the players spend their days: We have some recommendations from the staff, so we follow them carefully to train and stay fit, but obviously it isnt easy. When Im not doing that, Im with my girlfriend and our dogs, we watch TV and play darts. In the evening, I hear people singing from the balcony: its beautiful and very emotional.

The Nerazzurri group is very united, both on and off the field as Skriniar explains: We spend a lot of time together, even after training. I get along well with everyone, but if I had to choose one, Id say Bastoni. Handanovic? Hes an incredible professional, a great captain and a top bloke.

Skriniar has also had the honour of wearing the captains armband, against Udinese: It was a great feeling; wearing the captains armband give you a lot of responsibility, it encourages you to give even more and to do your best.

The fans also asked Skriniar to retrace his early career: I used to play for a team in Slovakia, and every once in a while I would play with the first team. It was a cool feeling to train with the older guys, I was only 16 and had a lot to learn. My professional debut came when I was 17: it was in the Slovakian league and I played all 90 minutes, it finished 0-0. What position was I? Well, back then it was a bit different, I was a midfielder.

Why do I wear the no.37 shirt? In Slovakia I wore no.3, and I also liked 17 but when I arrived at Sampdoria they were both taken. So, I decided to mix the two and made 37, now its my number and I like it! It only took that spell at Sampdoria before he catapulted into the Inter squad: As soon as I heard rumours during the U21 European Championship I was flattered. Accepting Inter was an easy choice and I didnt have to think twice about it. Everything here is great, from the training ground to everything else, but the most exciting thing is playing at San Siro in front of all our fans because its always full.

A bit of history for Skriniar: If I had to choose one Nerazzurri defender who Ive always admired, Id say Walter Samuel: he was strong and always made the difference. My favourite player? Without doubt Ronaldo, El Fenomeno, I adored him and he was my idol. Today there are some great attackers like Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Mbapp. In the #DerbyMilano it was great to face up against Ibrahimovic, who has great experience. Who are the defenders I like? Id say Sergio Ramos, hes been a great leader for many years, Van Dijk and Koulibaly.

He also gave some advice for all Nerazzurri fans: To reach your goals you have to work every day to improve. Hard work is the key, as well as making the sacrifices that this life entails, such as staying away from friends and family. But its all part of the game.

Finally, he concluded with a heartfelt message to everyone: Lets stay and home and donate: just go to Inters Facebook page to make a donation.

4. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Samuel and Skriniar, what a defence that would be.

Serbia

Inter defender Milan Skriniar has been awarded Footballer of the Year in Slovakia and joked that he hopes Marek Hamsik “isn’t angry with me”.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak in Europe, the 20th edition of the award ceremony couldn’t be arranged like it normally would.

But the Slovakian FA still handed out the award in collaboration with the newspaper Pravda, counting the votes from the coaches and sports journalists.

“I’m sorry that this year the award ceremony can’t be held like every year,” he told the newspaper Pravda. “But in this period, it’s not possible and it’s quite reasonable.

“Obviously, I was very happy with the prize and I’m happy and grateful towards the people who voted for me.

“Even the people who support me, whether it’s my family or my fans. I think Stanislav Lobotka told me last year, that someone else could only win the award when Marek Hamsik goes to China. So, I hope he’s not angry with me.

“I would like to tell people to be responsible in this period, let’s stay at home, take care of ourselves. Now, the health is the most important thing for all of us.

“Only in this way, we can go back to playing football and have fun.”

Newcastle goalkeeper Martin Dubravka arrived second and Marek Hamsik took third place, whilst the award for best Under-21 was handed to Feyenoord youngster Robert Bozenik.

Slovan Bratislava’s Jan Kozak won the award for best coach.

7. Thanks (3): Materazzi_23, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Samuel and Skriniar, what a defence that would be.
    I don't think it would be balanced. You need a Lucio for a Samuel
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

9. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    I would have thought Lucio played more similarly to Skriniar than Samuel.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    I would have thought Lucio played more similarly to Skriniar than Samuel.
    Lucio wasn't called the wall was he :p
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.

12. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Materazzi_23, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    "Manchester United’s offer to Inter Milan of a swap deal involving Paul Pogba and Milan Skriniar has been rejected, according to a report.

Pogba has been heavily linked with a return to Italy in recent months after a fourth season back at United that has been wrecked by two foot injuries.

The Frenchman has made just eight appearances – the last on Boxing Day – and his agent, Mino Raiola, has been outspoken with claims that his client wants a move away.

Meanwhile, the Red Devils have reportedly been tracking Inter’s 52million-rated defender Skriniar, who has been told that he will be sold for a hefty fee when the transfer window re-opens.

According to Italian journalist Paulo Paganini – via his Twitter account – United had devised a swap deal involving Skriniar and Pogba that – it was hoped – was hoped would suit both parties.

However, Inter have rejected the proposal and it is instead claimed that Juventus trio Aaron Ramsey, Douglas Costa and Adrien Rabiot are all players who would be considered in an alternative swap arrangement."

I don't believe this shit but it's nice rumor.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Sounds complete BS that United would have made such offers and that they value those Juventus players too much.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I just wonder whether pogba gives the same degree of fuck as skriniar.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    I just wonder whether pogba gives the same degree of fuck as skriniar.
    If you are asking this in relation to Pogba's social media presence then he definitely cares more than Skriniar. There is nothing that Pogba cares about more than the way he is seen and perceived through social media. That is why I would not want him at Inter. He is a show pony.

18. Thanks (2): Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Sounds complete BS that United would have made such offers and that they value those Juventus players too much.
    All the Juve hate on this form would be so epic if Juve trades 3 rejects they got for free for a guy they sold for a world record fee!!

That some super Saiyan god mode swagger there.

I would do the Pogba trade but his wages are out of this world. Also doubt Pogba motivation. Seems like a Ronaldniho type that by 28 was garbage because he had won it all
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

United States

Hope the time off gets this guy right. I feel like he’s been needing a break. Probably a good chance to reset mentally as well.

21. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, eduzee, Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Rumours have it that PSG are interested in Skriniar, along with a few English clubs. I guess everyone has a price in today's world. I guess if we were to sell Skriniar to buy two quality starters, it would make our squad stronger.

If Inter were to sell Skriniar, the question is at what price you would consider it a fair or good deal for Inter?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Rumours have it that PSG are interested in Skriniar, along with a few English clubs. I guess everyone has a price in today's world. I guess if we were to sell Skriniar to buy two quality starters, it would make our squad stronger.

If Inter were to sell Skriniar, the question is at what price you would consider it a fair or good deal for Inter?
    I think it has to be around 80m euro. No less. He's a young brilliant CB with lots of years left and loads of high quality experience already. Who is also happy to stay. 80m.

24. Thanks (4): Batman, Bluenine, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

The player has a contract till 2023, he's happy at Inter and we don't need to sell him for FFP. We have no reason to sell him. For me he's not for sale unless we receive something excessive (around 100m).
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

26. Thanks (2): Kev9Inter, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I think it has to be around 80m euro. No less. He's a young brilliant CB with lots of years left and loads of high quality experience already. Who is also happy to stay. 80m.
    Yeah, I think the same. Anything less than 80m does not make sense, even in today's market.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

70m upwards, nothing below. We have no need to sell him, he's happy here, and IMO he's pretty integral to the team.

He's lost a lot of that grinta he had in his first season though. I remember him just screaming at the crowd in that game where he and Ranocchia scored.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Can we not entertain this discussion?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

30. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    70m upwards, nothing below. We have no need to sell him, he's happy here, and IMO he's pretty integral to the team.

He's lost a lot of that grinta he had in his first season though. I remember him just screaming at the crowd in that game where he and Ranocchia scored.
    He wont go scream with the crowd when he is playing in wrong position

32. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD