View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42828990919293 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1857

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Macedonia

he hasnt looked good the last five games… very clumsy, and his positioning is questionable on many occasions. hopefully its just a dip in form and not the murillo / Juan Jesus illness

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Surprised no one has commented here but boy did illicic give him a tough time. He's looking tired, wouldnt be the worst thing to rest him next week if sdv is fit again
    Skrinny got skinned... I think because Illcic was playing a sort false 9 role and was difficult to mark. Looks like he had the game of his life thankfully though it didn't cost us anything.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Surprised no one has commented here but boy did illicic give him a tough time. He's looking tired, wouldnt be the worst thing to rest him next week if sdv is fit again
    Meh sadly this forum seldom comments when one of it s favourites makes a mistake that does not cost us anything.
    As i said before he s not been as good this season as he was last where he barely made any mistakes, he was caught out of position and got fooled by the attacker occasionally this season and it seemingly got worse after the christmas break.
    Dont get me wrong he s still performed at a very high level on average imho still second best in serie A but we ve been lucky that his mistakes have not cost us more up till now.

Not sure if it s confidence, his new partner or just a stretch of being a bit out of form.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Skriniar has to be garbage for a couple of months consecutively to make me feel worried about his game. It's not the end of the world if he has a rough performance here and there, besides playing against Papu Gomez and Ilicic (and other competitive players of Atalanta) it's not an easy task after all.

Atalanta is able to score and win against any team of the league. Indeed Skriniar was clumsy but you know, sooner than later your defence will flop once your midfield is COMPLETE SHIT like all the time.

What Skriniar has done since joined Inter it's out of this world. I mean, he carried our defence like almost single handedly. He's a Messi of defence, so he's human too.

5. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

After his break-out season last year, I think it makes sense that some managers would prep their attack to try and attack Skriniar's weaker areas.

Players like Ilicic are nightmare scenarios for him because they're faster than him with tricky feet, and their stature allows them to not get bullied by his physical strength; on the other hand, Insigne/Mertens types are less problematic because they quite literally be pushed out of the way, and Piatek (poacher type) was handled supremely well.

Although he did fairly well against him Ronaldo is the prototypical bad match-up for Skriniar, and I think he would also struggle with someone like a prime Tevez, Aguero, or other stocky, quick players that can't just be forced off the ball and where he won't win every tackle against them. Even though his successful tackle percentage is unbelievable.

Anyway, every player has weakness, even human walls like Skriniar. I hope he signs that new contract and I hope he's the heart of our defense for years and our future captain.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

7. Thanks (1): Lui

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    he hasnt looked good the last five games… very clumsy, and his positioning is questionable on many occasions. hopefully its just a dip in form and not the murillo / Juan Jesus illness
    Skriniar is not top tier in positioning, since day 1. I have seen we suffered a lot like this:

or this, just notice most of Cagliari chances:

Hopefully he will develop in that regards. He is still young.

Aaland

Is his extension a done deal? If not why is this taking so long? This should be the priority and should be done and dusted by now.Real letting go off Varane means they could be looking here.Tie this guy up already ffs and declare it already.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sky: Milan Skriniar will extend his contract with Inter until June 2023: agreement reached and now he’s ready to sign soon. He is going to earn 3m/season plus bonuses.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Sky: Milan Skriniar will extend his contract with Inter until June 2023: agreement reached and now he’s ready to sign soon. He is going to earn 3m/season plus bonuses.
    I think we heard that very same report like 1 months ago?
    I m gonna wait till the official announcement is made before i get excited.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

13. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It was reported already back then that the salary will be 3m€ and bonuses will take it to 4m€ etc.

Most important extension this club can make.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

til 2023 doesn't seem that long, would wish one year more
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

We should be more than lucky. Other players with the abilities and age of Skriniar would have gone already to big clubs who fight for bigger trophies, plus a 4x salary. He chose us despite the chaos we are in, we better win something next season.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

low base salary and long contract is essential if marotta wants to get high money from him
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

We are not in the position to be greedy with contract length but that extra year would've been comforting. I'm just happy I can back away from the ledge because we could not sell this man.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    We are not in the position to be greedy with contract length but that extra year would've been comforting. I'm just happy I can back away from the ledge because we could not sell this man.

Why not? If someone makes a huge offer!
    Even Juventus sold Pogba and Vidal. And they were at least as important for them as Skrniar for us. If we invest money wisely it could be a progress. But it's a big "if"?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

lol calciomercato reports that even though we renewed, we want to sell him for 100m to buy Rakitic and Chiesa. Don't get it and it's hard to believe.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Even Juventus sold Pogba and Vidal. And they were at least as important for them as Skrniar for us. If we invest money wisely it could be a progress. But it's a big "if"?
    But they wouldn't even open the envelope on a chiellini offer. There are just some players that have certain characteristics ON TOP of the skills they have. Those players should not he for sale imo

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    they have several important players
    sorry for my bad English

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Norway

So important! Next capitano for sure

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    lol calciomercato reports that even though we renewed, we want to sell him for 100m to buy Rakitic and Chiesa. Don't get it and it's hard to believe.
    Calciomercato had reported an exclusive yesterday morning that Inter had deciced to sell Skriniar for 100m. After the news about Skriniar renewal they looked like idiots so they're simply pushing their narrative.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MusicalMafia, MVD