View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

3 4.48%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

13 19.40%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

31 46.27%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuble asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

12 17.91%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

3 4.48%
  • 5 - Completely average player

0 0%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

0 0%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

0 0%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

5 7.46%
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan Škriniar

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Quote Originally Posted by Guz View Post
    We paid 23M for Skriniar, they paid 15 for Caprari.
    Basically, we paid Caprari+8.

At least that's what his agent says.

THIS! What 33m€ are you all about?

2. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

Transfermarkt.com says otherwise... Apparently Skriniar costed 30m and Caprari was 15m. Thus our net cash outlay was 15m which isn't terrible considering Caprari isn't worth 15m

Quote Originally Posted by Guz View Post
    We paid 23M for Skriniar, they paid 15 for Caprari.
    Basically, we paid Caprari+8.

At least that's what his agent says.

Milan=cheaters
    Juventus=cheaters

LETS GO INTER

4. Thanks (1): Zoro

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Transfermarkt.com is not and will never be a reliable source. Seems like the valuation on Caprari and therefore the amount payed for Skriniar is to screw the FFP.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    we paid 25mil and no other player was involved in this deal directly says one of the agents that represents Skriniar...for the book purposes

Vojtek, agenzia Stars&Friends: "Per Skriniar 25 milioni il giusto prezzo. Nessun altro giocatore nell'affare"

Ag Skriniar: "Il nuovo tecnico dell'Inter, Luciano Spalletti, lo ha preferito a Rudiger della Roma"

His agent says that Luciano S preffered Milan Š to Rudiger!He also says we basically paid 8mil+Caprari for him...
    Last edited by JJM; 07 Jul 17 at 21:21.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If it was 25m€ for Skriniar and earlier Caprari went to Samp for 15m€, then it's 10m€ in cash, no?

Italy

i sincerely appreciate enjoy's work but i feel there is still room for improvement in his photoshop skills:

My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    If it was 25m€ for Skriniar and earlier Caprari went to Samp for 15m€, then it's 10m€ in cash, no?
    2 mil are bonuses...23mil fixed and 2 bonuses...whatever,there are so many conflicting reports like always when it comes to numbers

United States

Why do our players always choose weird numbers? It's like we encourage it or something

12. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Why do our players always choose weird numbers? It's like we encourage it or something
    he said that Skrtel is his inspiration for the #37 as a role model...yeah he released an interview from his home ...to lazy to translate it tbh

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

As I've said the deal wasn't horrible, we got out of a bad situation and got a guy with good potential (apparently) in a position we need reinforcements in. I'd never heard of the guy, but as stated by others before Sabatini/Spalleti know there defenders. Good luck dude!

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    we paid 25mil and no other player was involved in this deal directly says one of the agents that represents Skriniar...for the book purposes

Vojtek, agenzia Stars&Friends: "Per Skriniar 25 milioni il giusto prezzo. Nessun altro giocatore nell'affare"

Ag Skriniar: "Il nuovo tecnico dell'Inter, Luciano Spalletti, lo ha preferito a Rudiger della Roma"

His agent says that Luciano S preffered Milan Š to Rudiger!He also says we basically paid 8mil+Caprari for him...
    Well of course he isn't going to come out and say "here's round to get FFP" It's been obvious that's what this deal been about but only an idiot would come out and say ut

- - - Updated - - -

When did we sign skrtel was I not paying attention that window?
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Milan Škriniar, the new Inter Milan defender spoke with Sport.sk about his number, which will be 37, the same number he had with Sampdoria:

“I’m glad it was available at Inter. I chose it because it is linked to my experience at Zilina, 37 has been worn by Martin Skrtel and Norbert Gyomber. Skrtel is one of my idols and this has played an important role.”

Škriniar then spoke about the San Siro, where he visited it twice last season against both Milan clubs: “I played there when we challenged Inter and Milan, I believe that I will experience the same feelings with the Nerazzurri shirt. San Siro is a beautiful stadium, there are 80 thousand people and this says it all.”

The 21 year old is convinced that he won’t crack under pressure, especially when playing in such an important environment: “Inter could’ve bought anyone, having large financial resources, but they chose me and I’m happy. I will try to do everything possible to repay their confidence, especially trying to always be in shape because if you’re not you can not do much. I wore this shirt for the first time and my confidence grew. I know there will be pressure because we are talking about Inter, but the pressure is always there. Maybe when I get among my new teammates I will feel a bit different, but I’m looking forward to it. When I was in Milan a few days ago I immediately had a good feeling.”

Skriniar also claimed that he doesn’t fear the big competition that awaits him: “I know I have to deal with the fact that there are so many big names in the squad. But the choice is up to the manager, and above all how I will act in training. But I would be very happy if I could find space, that would be great. I’d be happy to play as soon as possible, I am ready to take the first opportunity.”

Milan then spoke about hisSampdoria farewell: “They wished me all the luck. From this point of view I’m sorry to leave Samp, I met wonderful people who have helped me a lot, especially in the locker room. But when you go to Inter, you can not be sad: you’re in a big European club and you’re facing a new challenge.”

When asked, What are your future goals, here’s how the Slovak replied:

“In the near future, try to fit into the first team, but above all, to stay well physically, I want to work hard to convince Luciano Spalletti and repay the confidence that has been shown to have in me deciding to take me at Inter.”

http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/07/0...hose-im-happy/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Indonesia

he said : i'm an inter fan..

how many players we sign that said that on 1st confrence?

last person who said that stay 6 months.
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Seems like a mature person, hopefully he's good on the pitch.
    "If I have to slap a Uruguayan in the face, I will." - Felipe Melo

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome Skriniar.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Agent also said that he could have joined Atletico but didn't because of the transfer ban.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Agent also said that he could have joined Atletico but didn't because of the transfer ban.
    By that logic i could of joined them but didnt because of the ban
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    His agent is some Slovak version of Riaola?

Too much trolling from this Marekiola, first he was shiting with another offers from England than he's speaking about irrelevant Atletico Madrid interest. Shut up.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

24. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    R9

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    So his coach in national team said that he is a midfielder turn to defender, so hopefully he is comfortable with the ball.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Did someone watch his masterstroke against Lazio last season that ended in 7-3? Difficult to find the fill game now.
    Dr. Marotta