Thread: Zinho Vanheusden

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Ausilio : 20m capital gain
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, nurko, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post

Ausilio : 20m capital gain

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I wouldn't want to put the pressure of playing for Inter on the kids shoulders, let him develop and if he's good enough he'll play for us and if not we'll make some good money off a mid table Premier League club.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

6. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    I want him in this league next season. Makes no sense leaving him in belgium for another year
    Don't worry. He will be bought by Roma for peanuts soon. So he will be in the league but not in our ranks though.

8. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why does everyone have to be so negative all the time? The Zaniolo deal was a good deal at the time.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well precisely because of that. Zaniolo deal doesn't look so good anymore, only six months after.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ok since we are still 3rd it's okay, but the moment a scrub team like Milan catches up, it's full panic mode
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

13. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Why does everyone have to be so negative all the time? The Zaniolo deal was a good deal at the time.
    It was never good, Zaniolo was our top prospect. But now it looks awful since Zaniolo is actually contributing more to Roma than Nainggolan to us.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milano nightclubs disagree.
    Wallace

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, KevinB

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    great...now a deal being good or not is decided on after 6months. Or even worst, a youth player's is branded is 'made it' or 'successful' after what, 6-7 league starts?

What makes that even more hilarious is the fact that Inter had Santon, Balotelli, Destro, Benassi, Duncan and on and on and on..... keep up the jokes guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    It was never good, Zaniolo was our top prospect. But now it looks awful since Zaniolo is actually contributing more to Roma than Nainggolan to us.
    Zero guarantee that Zaniolo would be contributing more for us than he is right now for Roma, however.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

We keep on trusting more mature players relying on their experience but they still make crucial mistakes during the season. You pay skyrocketing salaries to those old farts then moan about FFP. If mistakes are inevitable anyway, then why not to let youngsters make them who would eventually grow up better players by learning from mistakes? And you pay them pocket money.. I am not saying that Zinho, Bastoni or Pinamonti should be unconditional starters, but slow and steady integration would work. I would raise Skriniar's salary as much as he wants and carry on with him and SDV having Zinho, Bastoni on bench while I would still keep Ranochia for the worst cases.

20. Thanks (2): Deedrah, wera

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    How come so? Statistically there is nothing that says He contributes more than nainggolan in direct comparison. The fact is that he contributes more than what we would have expected him to and nainggolan contributes less than we would have expected to so thats why you see Zaniolo as a loss.

But this is something you cannot rate six months into the Transfer. Last year every interista wouldve killed ausilio for pulling the Option on cancelo If you asked them in January and vice versa in June, so Just let the season pass.

22. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude, varmin

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    We keep on trusting more mature players relying on their experience but they still make crucial mistakes during the season. You pay skyrocketing salaries to those old farts then moan about FFP. If mistakes are inevitable anyway, then why not to let youngsters make them who would eventually grow up better players by learning from mistakes? And you pay them pocket money.. I am not saying that Zinho, Bastoni or Pinamonti should be unconditional starters, but slow and steady integration would work. I would raise Skriniar's salary as much as he wants and carry on with him and SDV having Zinho, Bastoni on bench while I would still keep Ranochia for the worst cases.
    For the good players, you pay sky rocket high salary is never going to be a problem.
    You will have to the players who performs anyway.
    just like you pay 1.5M to skiniar when he arrive as a young player. you have to pay him 4M two years after.

the problem is we pay high salary to medicore players

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, chipschups

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    great...now a deal being good or not is decided on after 6months. Or even worst, a youth player's is branded is 'made it' or 'successful' after what, 6-7 league starts?

What makes that even more hilarious is the fact that Inter had Santon, Balotelli, Destro, Benassi, Duncan and on and on and on..... keep up the jokes guys
    Yes it was fast, the deal we made with Roma was always bad, but at the very least I expected this season Nainggolan to contribute a lot to us and Zaniolo to get Karamoh minutes at best, instead Nainggolan has been pretty disappointing and Zaniolo is playing and looking a lot better than expected in his first season in Serie A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    How come so? Statistically there is nothing that says He contributes more than nainggolan in direct comparison. The fact is that he contributes more than what we would have expected him to and nainggolan contributes less than we would have expected to so thats why you see Zaniolo as a loss.

But this is something you cannot rate six months into the Transfer. Last year every interista wouldve killed ausilio for pulling the Option on cancelo If you asked them in January and vice versa in June, so Just let the season pass.
    Well, Nainggolan is contributing a lot less than expected to us and Zaniolo a lot more than expected to Roma, I think there's no arguing over that,

Now if Zaniolo it's contributing more than Nainggolan this season I think depends in how much you've watching him play, I think Zaniolo has been better to Roma than Nainggolan to us, not by much of a margin BTW, but the fact that at all is really shitty.

And I wanted Cancelo ar Inter even the season before we actually loaned him, so no I always wanted us to buy him.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

I thought Rafinha got torn ACL will ended this bullshit, guess I couldnt care less if Zaniolo get one too when next time he meet Radja and he ended career in Treviso.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What a horrible human being you are.

A misanthropist.

Might as well send assassins yourself, I heard Indonesia underground triads can do the job.
    Wallace

28. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    I couldnt care less if Zaniolo get one too when next time he meet Radja and he ended career in Treviso.
    you can't be serious...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    you can't be serious...
    Time will tell, injuring wishing aside we should at least wait more than 5 montha before deciding if Zaniolo (who is getting 50 times more minutes than he ever would had he stayed at Inter) is actually the next great Serie A player or just a Destro or Aquafresca.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Time will tell, injuring wishing aside we should at least wait more than 5 montha before deciding if Zaniolo (who is getting 50 times more minutes than he ever would had he stayed at Inter) is actually the next great Serie A player or just a Destro or Aquafresca.
    will he become the next great Serie A player or just a Destro, Aquafresca means nothing when we look at the guy who we acquired instead. He didn't perform for the money (24 mln eur) we spent for him let alone Zaniolo's worth.