Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Zinho Vanheusden

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Another knee injury for Zinho Vanheusden: surgery on Wednesday, out for at least 3 months, will miss U-21 Euro

There is no peace for Zinho Vanheusden. The Belgian defender, on loan from Inter at Standard Liège, just cannot exit the ordeal that often leads him to stay away from the pitch due to serious physical injuries.

He suffered an ACL injury on September 27th in 2017 in Youth League against Dinamo Kiev which kept him out of action for almost 7 months.

Now, a few months later, the 1999-born center back has just suffered a meniscus injury to the same left knee. According to Les Sports Plus, Vanheusden will have to get a surgery (scheduled for Wednesday) and will be out of action for at least 3 months, thus missing the U-21 Euro tournament.

Such unfortunate events to the player who is used to be the most promising defender of Inter Primavera.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    sad....hopefully it doesn't become a curse for him
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Seeing as how he was able to return from an ACL injury, a meniscus injury wont be an issue for him, hopefully he recovers well from it.

5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    According to Sky, Standard Liège president visited Inter headquarters to discuss the future of Zinho Vanheusden. The young Belgian defender, owned by Inter, has done very well and Standard would like to keep him on loan for next season as well. Both sides will meet again in the coming weeks.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Di Marzio says we're close to selling both Vanheusden and Emmers for a round sum of 25m.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calc...gi-plusvalenze

Don't know about that one. At least have a buyback clause for Zinho.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    I'm fine with that if at least Vanheusden has a buyback clause, the fee is quite good IMO.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

9. Thanks (2): Stefan, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I don't follow Belgian league closely but the transfer fee sounds excessive for a team like Standard. It's probably inflated so i believe we have kept a buyback clause we're going to activate in the next few years. It would be incredibly stupid to sell Vanheusden without a buyback clause. The guy was already killing it in that league at the age of 18.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I don't follow Belgian league closely but the transfer fee sounds excessive for a team like Standard. It's probably inflated so i believe we have kept a buyback clause we're going to activate in the next few years. It would be incredibly stupid to sell Vanheusden without a buyback clause. The guy was already killing it in that league at the age of 18.
    Hmmmm..really? 25mil is not much for those too...Vanheusden alone is worth at least 18mil or in that range.
    To me, that's fair deal, of course with buyback clause for Vanheusden.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Here I was thinking "wow €25m for two nobodies? great deal!"
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Im fine with this if it gets done quickly. Means we are legit 10-15 mil away from completely meeting the FFP deadline, and the Icardi sale becomes obsolete. Im warming up to the idea of us killing his career and letting him rot
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

15. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Last edited by Palacio; 13 Jun 19 at 01:36.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

That's alot of money for those 2. At least we have a buyback for Zinho. Perfect place for him to develop. Had high hopes for Emmers. I wonder if we have a buyback on him as well. At least we got Agoume coming in and will train with the first team immediately. Great deal to cash in on these 2 today.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

18. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Yea but would either get a shot at inter

We got Godin which kills any chance this kid had to play the. Like idiots we resign Rano. Instead of giving him a shot but man 25 million take it and run!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

20. Thanks (1): joez

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I'm not OK with losing Merola, Emmers and VanHughsey.

I'm not OK having Kolarov and Asamoah in the same position.

I'm not OK with such a high salary to Dzeko, a 33 year old player.

I'm not OK.

And I'm usually the one telling you all that it's OK.

22. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    25m€ for those two is a massive fucking deal. Doesn't make any sense on Standard's point of view. Indeed like Il Drago pointed out, there is probably some kind of gentlemen's agreement over buyback (and clause too).

This is a brilliant deal if we can pull it off since then we are only 15-20m€ short of the capital gains we need to make till June 30th. If we can do that with these kind of sales, we can stop taking calls from Juventus for Icardi with their stupid offers. Also then Icardi don't have a place to go other than 5th striker position or abroad (given Juventus won't offer a fair value for Icardi).

This is a deal which lays ground for us to have a possibility to sell Icardi abroad.

24. Thanks (5): GenDire, MVD, Stefan, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Vanheudsen is very highly rated and I heard he did well for Standard last season, considering that we need to sell before June 30th it's only fair to let some players go.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Di Marzio says we're close to selling both Vanheusden and Emmers
    Noo

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    for a round sum of 25m.
    YES (plusvalenza is the magic word in June for all us Inter accountants).

And I agree, hopefully there's some kind of strategy to retain control over Zinho "the Belgian Sergio Ramos" (paling in comparison with the Dutch one, to be honest) Vanheusden. Also over Xian "the Belgian De Bryune" (wait a sec...) Emmers, just in case, but that's just me, I mean, I already have nostalgia of Puscas.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Standard has a budget of +/- 25M. Most expensive incoming transfer is about 3,5M. No way they really pay 25M. A bit of FFP magic for the books probably.

28. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, Kakaroto, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

Standard have just sold Razvan Marin (highly rated Romanian midfielder) to Ajax and are about to sell a couple more players. So it's not like they pulled that money out of their ass or something. From their standpoint, they're reinvesting on two great Belgian prospects, one of whom (Vanheusden) was already a starter for them and on the verge of making the NT team before his latest injury.
    That being said, latest rumours have it that the sum is slightly lower (€18-20m) and, more importantly, that we've retained buyback rights on both players.

Zinho is definitely one of the three most talented players who have played for our Primavera in recent years, and it pains me to see him gone. However, he has already suffered two major injuries on the same knee and that may take a toll on his future career. At this stage of his career he needs playing time, and Standard is the best place for him to get it. If, as it seems, we are keeping control of him, I'm perfectly fine with this deal.

As for Emmers, he's a b2b midfielder whose first professional experience (loan to Cremonese) didn't go too well because their coach was sacked midway through the season and the new one resorted to the old "let's play all the old, experienced journeymen" plan to avoid relegation (which worked, incidentally). I'm convinced playing in Belgium (where there's less pressure and they're more willing to risk on young and inexperienced players) will do him good.

30. Thanks (4): DARi0, Stefan, thatdude, varmin

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Let's not forget that at Standard they are playing to win titles, which is a much better environment and probably a better experience than playing for a no target Serie A team or a Serie B team where there's too much pressure to stay in the division.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

32. Thanks (1): thatdude