Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Zinho Vanheusden

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Preud’homme: “It Would Be Best For Vanheusden To Stay Another Year, I Hope Inter Accepts The Idea”

Standard Liege manager Michel Preud’homme has tipped central defender Zinho Vanheusden for a bright future, particularly in the Belgian national team.

“He is becoming a leading player and could be a pillar of the national team for a long time, the sooner it happens, the better it is for him,” Preud’homme said in an interview with RTBF La Tribune.

Preud’homme proceeded to discuss the comparisons made between Vanheusden and Vincent Kompany.

“The comparison with Kompany? He is similar, he has everything from intelligence, to being down to earth and the right mentality.”

He concluded by revealing he hopes to keep a hold of him for a little longer.

“It would be best for him to stay here another year, I hope Inter accepts the idea, it is his desire.”

The 18-year-old defender is 12 months in to an 18 month loan with Standard from Inter. This season he has made 17 appearances across all competitions in which he has scored one goal in 1171 minutes and helped his side keep seven clean sheets.

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, K.I., MVD, thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He could stay there for 3 or 4 years even, at 22 he could be a starter at Inter or at another Serie A team for a year.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'd definitely keep him there and not sell him. Then after next season, I'd loan him to a Serie A side and then call him back to Inter in the summer of 2022 to Inter when Godin's contract runs out (assuming he is signing for Inter).

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Given that he's only 18, it's not like we should be in any rush to bring him back, give him the time he needs to develop
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Given that he's only 18, it's not like we should be in any rush to bring him back, give him the time he needs to develop
    We also have Gravillon and Bastoni.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

He's been playing at a very high level lately. Commanding the defense and other players at 18. Impressive player and a high ceiling tbh, let him stay at Standard for at least another year, play European football and them loan him to Genoa or something here to further develop.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

9. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, Fitzy, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Or sell him to Roma, swap him for Fazio would be nice.
    Wallace