View Poll Results: Do you want Keita Balde at Inter?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    53 59.55%
  • No

    16 17.98%
  • Indifferent

    20 22.47%
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1012

Thread: Keita Baldé Diao

  1. #801
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    3,737
    Thanked
    6,393 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Switzerland

    12
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

  2. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

  3. #802
    Balor's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Jul 18
    Posts
    522
    Thanked
    914 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    Not being homopobhic or anything,
    But imagine if youre one of the player,
    Then after match/practice all of the dude goes showering where most of em wearing nothing/only towel,
    And you know there is this one dude who got a hard on, would you feel comfortable?

    Oh if there is one inter player whos gay, whos your take? My guess is rano or handa
    I think implying that all gay men are sexual predators is as homophobic as it gets dude.


  4. #803
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    15,952
    Thanked
    975 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Yeah, because girls are so looking forward to showering with guys after sport activities. Lets throw logic out of the window any time "gay" word appears.

    Just cause I wouldn't like to shower with people of same sex attraction, does not mean anything.
    It's the same as with girls who do not like to shower with guys who are sexually attracted to them and I don't see any outrage there.

    Wow, so controversial all of a sudden to state obvious things. The world today...
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  5. Thanks (3): Mad Biscione, Pajo, Palatiga

  6. #804

    Join Date
    22 May 18
    Posts
    238
    Thanked
    206 times

    Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Balor View Post
    I think implying that all gay men are sexual predators is as homophobic as it gets dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Yeah, because girls are so looking forward to showering with guys after sport activities. Lets throw logic out of the window any time "gay" word appears.

    Just cause I wouldn't like to shower with people of same sex attraction, does not mean anything.
    It's the same as with girls who do not like to shower with guys who are sexually attracted to them and I don't see any outrage there.

    Wow, so controversial all of a sudden to state obvious things. The world today...
    never said anything about sex predator,

    its just like girls wont be comfortable taking a shower around a man, even though this one man as harmless as it can,

    i dont mind gay people at all, as long he doesnt flirt with me, i have gay friend, and totally cool with it,

    what i mean is, i can totally understand if some players feel uncomfortable around gay teammate, and its completely understandable

  7. Thanks (1): Batman

  8. #805
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    15,952
    Thanked
    975 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Exactly. Have the same point of view, but for some reason it's homophobic nowadays and "controversial" to state it like that.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  9. #806
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,765
    Thanked
    9,237 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    I’ve seen these days that people like to overreact when it comes to gay people, they treat them like perfect angels and pretend like it’s a huge sin to criticize them, or else you’ll be regarded as homophobic. Just calm down.
    Forza Inter

  10. Thanks (3): Fitzy, Hasan, Universe

  11. #807
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    19,100
    Thanked
    35,171 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    Not being homopobhic or anything,
    But imagine if youre one of the player,
    Then after match/practice all of the dude goes showering where most of em wearing nothing/only towel,
    And you know there is this one dude who got a hard on, would you feel comfortable?

    Oh if there is one inter player whos gay, whos your take? My guess is rano or handa
    Joao Mario
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

  12. Thanks (4): Fitzy, MVD, Pajo, Vintage

  13. #808
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanked
    10,433 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Joao Mario
    He ain't gay, he's a faggot.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti


  14. Thanks (1): MVD

  15. #809
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    6,054
    Thanked
    3,853 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    can we stay on topic? 10x

    Inter will make the signing of Keita Balde from Monaco official some time next week according to a report from Gazzetta dello Sport.

    Calm is the virtue of the strong. And Inter, in this transfer market, have been characterized by time management. No anxiety, no race against the clock even when in June, they had to achieve €45M in capital gains to balance account due to agreement with UEFA FFP.

    And the strategy for the arrival of Keita Balde is the same: there is no rush to close. But there is a certainty: this deal will happen. Yes, because agreement with with Monaco is there and has been for some time, just as there is the absolute approval of the player to go to Inter and the desire of the Nerazzurri and its coach to add more quality, speed and the sense of goals of Keita to the attacking department.

    GdS: Right now, both sides are working on the details of the agreed formula of loan with option to buy for a total of €30M. At the beginning of next week, this negotiation will be finalized and Keita’s arrival will be made official. There are no negative twists and turns on the horizon.

    The report concludes by mentioning what Inter’s pursuit of Keita Balde could mean for the future of Yann Karamoh. If Antonio Candreva stays and Keita Balde comes in, Karamoh is more than likely going out on loan for this season.

    #RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolňBarella

    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

  16. Thanks (1): MVD

  17. #810
    Raul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Dec 08
    Posts
    5,101
    Thanked
    6,076 times
    Fav. Player
    Milito

    Australia

    60 Forum Supporter
    I get your point Luka. Also I don’t think you’re being homophobic but I have to disagree.

    I think setting matters. Showering privately with woman right after you’ve had dinner and a few wines is bound to get the blood pumping. Though female nudity in a public setting doesn’t really have that effect, from my experience at least (music festivals and uni shenanigans). I imagine it’s the same for a gay player in the change room.

  18. #811
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    12,324
    Thanked
    6,072 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    This thread has become gay.

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #812

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    98
    Thanked
    160 times

    UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    I get your point Luka. Also I don’t think you’re being homophobic but I have to disagree.

    I think setting matters. Showering privately with woman right after you’ve had dinner and a few wines is bound to get the blood pumping. Though female nudity in a public setting doesn’t really have that effect, from my experience at least (music festivals and uni shenanigans). I imagine it’s the same for a gay player in the change room.
    So the question becomes, "would you pop a fat boner if you had to share a locker room with female colleagues", or, "are you 14?"

  21. #813
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    9,353
    Thanked
    6,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I came here for Keita news.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge


  22. #814
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    3,769
    Thanked
    1,377 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    Nigeria

    29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I came here for Gay-ta news.
    Bent but Fixed
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  23. #815
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    13,916
    Thanked
    17,697 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Guys this the Keita thread not the gay shower thread. If you want to talk about D direct message lionheart


  24. #816
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    503
    Thanked
    1,032 times

    Austria

    Never saw him play at Monaco but I looked up his statistics and he played 23 games (19 from the start) in the league scoring 8 and assisting 5. Not really amazing since we are talking about the french league here but should be good enough as a back up for Perisic. We will have good depth for next season if it happens

  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #817

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    1,781
    Thanked
    2,377 times

    Vietnam

    His stats in the last season in Serie A was crazy though, especially as striker. Everything seemed too easy for Keita, he simply made goals for fun. 13 goals/assists in 8 matches.

    I really eager to see Icardi got bench for some matches during his off-form, and see whether Keita could replicate that performance.

  27. #818
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanked
    10,433 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Never saw him play at Monaco but I looked up his statistics and he played 23 games (19 from the start) in the league scoring 8 and assisting 5. Not really amazing since we are talking about the french league here but should be good enough as a back up for Perisic. We will have good depth for next season if it happens
    Actually League 1 is the most defensive league out of the big five, at least with the least goals scored per game.

    Plus, 13 goals/assists in 19 games as a starter would be amazing even for the freaking Bulgarian PL.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti



  28. #819
    phonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 May 18
    Posts
    503
    Thanked
    1,032 times

    Austria

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Actually League 1 is the most defensive league out of the big five, at least with the least goals scored per game.

    Plus, 13 goals/assists in 19 games as a starter would be amazing even for the freaking Bulgarian PL.
    I think the lack of goals goes back to the lack of quality. The top 4 Teams in france all scored at least 80 goals last season, only Rube scored more than that in Serie A. So mostly it’s because bums are not able to score on other bums.
    Imo Keitas stats are good but because of the league I wouldn’t call them amazing. If you think they are amazing I’m cool with it. When he joins us I expect him to be a good back up, but not a star. The most important thing is that he helps the team enough so we can reach or goals for next season

  29. Thanks (1): MVD

  30. #820
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    6,518
    Thanked
    10,433 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    I think the lack of goals goes back to the lack of quality. The top 4 Teams in france all scored at least 80 goals last season, only Rube scored more than that in Serie A. So mostly it’s because bums are not able to score on other bums.
    Imo Keitas stats are good but because of the league I wouldn’t call them amazing. If you think they are amazing I’m cool with it. When he joins us I expect him to be a good back up, but not a star. The most important thing is that he helps the team enough so we can reach or goals for next season
    Okay then, why don't you take his stats from his last season in Serie A (2016/17) -- 21(10), 16 goals, 3 assists.

    The fact of the matter is the guy clearly knows how to make things happen in the penalty area.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti


  31. Thanks (2): MVD, SiamoNoi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •