View Poll Results: Do you want Keita Balde at Inter?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 59.55%
  • No

16 17.98%
  • Indifferent

20 22.47%
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Keita Baldé Diao

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Not again a braindead young player who had good season in province team.

Like nothing chances only years passes.
    Couldnt agree more, big NO to Keita, not that hes utterly crap but cause he wont lift Inter to new heights!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Not again a braindead young player who had good season in province team.

Like nothing chances only years passes.
    How so? It's been more than just one good season, but he does have mental issues everyone knows about

If it's only for the player, I'll welcome him, let's hope he leaves his baggage at Lazio

Bosnia Herzegovina

Lazio is a province team now?

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    He's a good player but he's probably one we'll be looking to offload in the next couple of seasons. He reminds me of Mancini (the Brazilian) who's had great success with Roma and everyone was saying how talented he was but in the end couldn't pull the weight of a contender. Obviously other circumstances and age, but it's the type of transfer I expect. If he's considered a coup in this mercato I'll be disappointed. He's the kind of player I'd love to have around as he can upset defences but wouldn't want him as a first team choice.

5. Thanks (1): Ratsys

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Headline: Keita to Inter: yeah he is a nutjob,doesn't work hard,he is a hot head,no brains,just dribbles around...stupid mgmt,what are they doing?! #Suning out

Alternative headline: KeitaB to Milan:
    OmG another signing for Bbilan,why didn't we go after him,what are we waiting for,he is a cool talented player,every superlative used, mgmt are incompetent fucks
    #SuningOut
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Personally I like keita, a bit inconsistent but hopefully he solves that at inter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Headline: Keita to Inter: yeah he is a nutjob,doesn't work hard,he is a hot head,no brains,just dribbles around...stupid mgmt,what are they doing?! #Suning out

OmG another signing for Bbilan,why didn't we go after him,what are we waiting for,he is a cool talented player,every superlative used, mgmt are incompetent fucks
    #SuningOut
    Pretty much this is the whole debate here. Would be the same for every player Milan landed except Bonucci and Conti.

9. Thanks (1): spqr351

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

wow.. i remember when Ljajic signed for Inter, people was crazy for him. And you dont want Keita? This forum..

people prefer spending 50M for a Berardi or Berna is also even more worring me about the knowledge of football here..and then i get critic for the icardi hate. Yeah, sure.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

11. Thanks (3): DM_, Harpsabu, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Keita for 20m is a steal! Imagine spending 40-50 mil on Berardi or Bernardeschi just cos they're Italian. Very good deal for us.

13. Thanks (4): Efrain21C, Il Drago, spqr351, varmin

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

#SuningOut
    Buying a brain-dead player is not an answer to lack of market activity. You want activity but you also want good activities.

Keita is a massive downgrade from Perisic, in terms of his overall contribution in the team. It's ridiculous to go from the likes of Di Maria, Bernandeschi to Keita. Its completely two levels of work ethic we are talking about here.

Keita is a perfect example of purchasing for the sake of purchasing.
    Wallace

15. Thanks (4): Howl, moii, Y&h, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Buying a brain-dead player is not an answer to lack of market activity. You want activity but you also want good activities.

Keita is a massive downgrade from Perisic, in terms of his overall contribution in the team. It's ridiculous to go from the likes of Di Maria, Bernandeschi to Keita. Its completely two levels of work ethic we are talking about here.

Keita is a perfect example of purchasing for the sake of purchasing.
    Don't think that's fair. IMO Keita has shown more the last few years than Berna and is half the price and younger. Plus, signing Keita doesn't mean we can't/wont sign another winger.

17. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    I still think most of you are ridiculous! If you have some fucking hope we're going to get some upgrade of Perisič at this point in time, after looking around and seeing what's happening, you must be out of your damn minds! We're not getting any Di Maria or whatever fantasy player you have thought about all summer. If this goes through, it's as good as it gets - there isn't going to be some superstar signing. Just set your bar low right now, dealings at this level are how it's going to play out from here onwards. Keita is inconsistent? , Keita isn't your first choice? - of course he isn't our first choice. Our first choice don't want to come here! Slim pickings! Even some of the good ones want to leave. Get with the program quick, or else your disappointment will only fester into a cancerous rage.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Di Maria coming to Inter was never going to happen. His wages are way too high and there was no way that Inter were going to match what he is earning in Paris or get anywhere near that sum. I also do not think that we should be paying huge salaries to players that are approaching thirty. Diao fits the mould. He is young, promising and cheaper than more established players which is the exact kind of player Sabatini is looking for.

With regards to Perisic, I just want him to leave. Regardless of the contribution he made last year, the fact that he is one of our best players, and held in high regard by Spaletti, the way I see it is that if he does not want to be at Inter and would rather be elsewhere then he should be let go. The team photograph in which he stood away from his peers pissed me off. It was condescending and belittling, as if Inter as a club are below him and his team mates are not good enough. Inter should fuck him off, and fleece Manchester United in the process with money + Darmian. I also think, given his age, his value will only decrease so it is best to get rid of him now.

As for Keita Blade Diao, he is young and his ceiling is quite high. He scored thirteen goals last season which is not bad for a young lad that had limited playing time. I am not sure if it is true but I read that he was being monitored by Juventus, Milan, Monaco and Chelsea. If that is really the case, then we have done well. Ultimately, I am all for players that want to play for Inter and do not take kindly to players that disrespect our colours and want out at the first opportunity. If I had my way, I would ship Brozovic out with Perisic at the same time. The attitude of the latter is worse than that of his countryman. The only difference between the two is that Brozovic, despite his talent is a ruinous dumb cunt.
    Last edited by Puma; 17 Jul 17 at 01:18.

21. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Aliano, DARi0, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    JZ, Baggio

Australia

Assuming the numbers being bandied about are true, then the sale of Perisic (a player who wants to leave) will fund the signing of Keita (young, experienced in Serie A) AND the fullback we're so desperate for (Dalbert or Darmain). Plus a couple of million to fund their wages for a year or two.

This is a fantastic piece of business.

23. Thanks (6): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Fitzy, joez, Pimpin, Puma

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

He scored 16 goals last season, not 13. I agree that perisic's behavior was pathetic, but thing is, players nowadays resort to these tricks quite often and that's because they usually work.

Maybe clubs should start ignoring such behaviors and say to the players: "ok, now stop being childish and go play, you have a contract".

It's sad that so many players degrade themselves acting like this.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

25. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    LM10 & MI9
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

hm, im not against it, kid has potential but now i want sabatini to fix our defense. we need better fullbacks and a prime cb

and get rid of the turds - goes without speaking

especially naga - goes even more without speaking

27. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Canada

Guys please see his number as LW, he shined when played as an SS last season. He is an absolute steal and I for one think he has a higher ceiling than Berardi and Bernardeschi. BUT he needs to play an SS. We will lose so much if he was a direct replacement for Perisic.

I am hoping Spaletti plays him as an SS. I watched him many times as LW and he was frustrating to watch.

As a winger he played 12 games scoring 3 goals and assisting 2.
    As an SS he played 9 times scoring 11 goals an assisting 3.

Netherlands

I would love to see us play with a SS next year, but I don't see a scenario where it happens. Let's say we sign Keita, sell Perisic, and want to implement a 4-4-2, we would still need a new LM.

The only way we end up playing with Keita as a SS is if we switch to a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 of some sort, which would require us signing another CB and a defensive midfielder, and using Dalbert as a wing back.

Long story short, if we sign Keita, he's coming here to play LW.

30. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Chivu Cuchu JZ

I don't like Keita either bc of the aforementioned dribble until he hits a wall, but his ball controll when running with the ball is much better than Bernadeschi. Who imho looks clumsy when running with the ball. We could all see Keitas talent in fits but last season had a similar season to Sanchez in his last year in Udine. If it goes through I think alot depends on how LS handles his big ego. If he can control that. I think he has a much higher ceiling than the current Perisic.

32. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Sweden

My first post here, woop woop! Been following the forums for quite some time, but I think now is time.
    I for one, think Keita Balde is the most exciting transfer for a long time. Sure, I was hyped when Joao Mario came, but this one... Boy I'm excited! I watched a whole lot of Lazio games last season and I was REALLY impressed by Keita. Perfect replacement for Perisic. Although Keita likes to cut inside more than licking the baseline, I believe this will open up alot of inside passes to a running Icardi. Get rid of Candreva replace him with ANYONE and I think this will become a great season for inter. Going in to this mercato, Keita was really the only one player I really wanted Inter to sign. So lets hope for the best.

Sidenote: Love that Joao Mario has got the #10. Think it will suit him perfectly and with Banega gone he will now get consistency which hopefully will allow him to perform the way I know he can! Forza Inter