View Poll Results: Forza Inter - Nerazzurri Forums (aria chlorophyll) skin needed

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 20.00%
  • No

4 40.00%
  • Dont Care

4 40.00%

Thread: Forza Inter Nerazzurri Forums

Forza Inter Nerazzurri Forums

Hi Guys

I always wanted forums to give its members - option to change skin. Its fun if we could change the color of forums. I would love to have " aria chlorophyll " skin in the Forza Inter - Nerazzurri Forums

What do u guys think ......... please reply by giving your suggestions !!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

First, welcome to the forums, are you an inter fan?

Second, I am really illiterate when it comes to desgin, layouts etc., so I have no idea what are you talking about

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Well, i've considered adding different skins to the forums, to allow others to switch if they choose. However, i cannot guarantee we will be adding the particular skin of your choice.

Btw, welcome in.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

NO. NO. NO!!

who do you think you are... you come here, make 1 post suggesting how to run the forums?

The forums look good how they are, so please contribute here in a more productive way.

I don't even know wtf aria clorophyll is.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Re: Forza Inter Nerazzurri Forums

Quote Originally Posted by rainforest
    I would love to have " aria chlorophyll " skin in the Forza Inter - Nerazzurri Forums
    What? Chlorophyll? Isn't that those things you found in green plants that allow them to do photosysthesis?

Handyo

Thanks for your replies

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies ..... thanks Hamed for welcoming me to the forums & by the way I am an Inter fan since 1998; but I am new to the Forza Inter - Nerazzurri Forums.

primo-inter - let me clarify myself I am not here to tell people how to run the forums, it was just my suggestion. I do respect all the members of Inter forums.

Their are lot of members asking me what is " aria clorophyll " --- well this is a skin which is very popular among all forums presently.

Thanks Miki for your reply.

Keep voting guys !!!!

Forza Inter !!!!!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

That's the same year I became a fan as well! Sadly, I wasn't a passionate fan during the UEFA cup, so I've never tasted glory with Inter.

BTW, are you from Zambia or Argentina? It said earlier you are from Zambia but now it's Buenos Aeres, is that a typo?

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    First of all welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by primo-inter
    NO. NO. NO!!

who do you think you are... you come here, make 1 post suggesting how to run the forums?

The forums look good how they are, so please contribute here in a more productive way.

I don't even know wtf aria clorophyll is.
    It's not a problem mate ,it's not replacing this skin with another one ,it's just adding another skin and then you can choose which one you want ,and in fact it's very easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    That's the same year I became a fan as well! Sadly, I wasn't a passionate fan during the UEFA cup, so I've never tasted glory with Inter.

BTW, are you from Zambia or Argentina? It said earlier you are from Zambia but now it's Buenos Aeres, is that a typo?
    I am from Argentina ........ just wanted to register quickly so entered the details for fun

Hey Javier,

Looks like u have got info --- options to choose skins !!

Can we ask the administrator & the moderators to do something about this. I would love to have " aria chlorophyll " skin option in this forums.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by rainforest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

I am from Argentina ........ just wanted to register quickly so entered the details for fun
    Or, are you from India?

If you want to gain credibility and respect, you shouldn't start off by lying about your location. I wouldn't normally have looked into that, but your new user profile stating Zambia as your country really got me interested. I was thinking, "hey what the hell, Zambian Inter fans?!"

But anyway back to the point. Why are you lying about your location?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

I am from Argentina ........ just wanted to register quickly so entered the details for fun [/quote]
    Or, are you from India?

If you want to gain credibility and respect, you shouldn't start off by lying about your location. I wouldn't normally have looked into that, but your new user profile stating Zambia as your country really got me interested. I was thinking, "hey what the hell, Zambian Inter fans?!"

But anyway back to the point. Why are you lying about your location?

Ciao,
    Tim[/quote]

Miki,

I am in India presently by the way ....... my dad is Indian & mom is from Argentina; I dont have to lie my nationality

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

rainforest your nationality is Indian and you are obviously in India, not Buenos Aires. So Tim is right, you did lie about your location.

Who is that in your avatar?

Jimmy
    Okay, some politeness please!

As for the topic of the discussion, the point with a forum is to be unique. We've had the fortune to have a semi-designer with us in the Admin staff (Tim) who has designed this forum by himself. By switching or having other templates, we would look the same as any other forum. What could be more boring than that?

You can also add that when you use other templates, you can't change images. In other words, we would have a huge phpbb banner as our banner, instead of the current one.

And a third thing, is that adding another template would add up to our bandwith and webspace. It's a luxury that we simply don't need nor is even that good. Templates are for forums that are just for fun and where there are very few members registrered. We're quite a big forum, and that's why we want to show a professional point of view instead of goofing off with several templates.

whats wrong Primo-inter

I can understand Tim getting it wrong, but looks like u have problems with me, I dont have to prove anything to u.

Since when i have started this topic u have a problem with me... u seem very rude

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Welcome to FI, rainforest.

To answer your question, i don't really care much for extra skins and think that the default one being used is fine. We've gone through way too much to worry about such small, un-important details IMO.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Okay, some politeness please!

As for the topic of the discussion, the point with a forum is to be unique. We've had the fortune to have a semi-designer with us in the Admin staff (Tim) who has designed this forum by himself. By switching or having other templates, we would look the same as any other forum. What could be more boring than that?

You can also add that when you use other templates, you can't change images. In other words, we would have a huge phpbb banner as our banner, instead of the current one.

And a third thing, is that adding another template would add up to our bandwith and webspace. It's a luxury that we simply don't need nor is even that good. Templates are for forums that are just for fun and where there are very few members registrered. We're quite a big forum, and that's why we want to show a professional point of view instead of goofing off with several templates.
    Great post. Lets keep this forum as professional yet unique as possible.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"