Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: French Ligue 1 2017/2018

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    What kind of crap are the Lyon fans throwing at Neymar at the corner?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Why is Icardi not even on the bench today? Is he injured?
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    Why is Icardi not even on the bench today? Is he injured?
    Tuchel says he's still behind in terms of match fitness. And this is a massive fixture for PSG.

What an effort by Neymar to win it!

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

You guys should see Di Maria's second goal against Nice. Currently 2-0 up and scored a sick half volley with the outside of his left foot on a tight angle. The guy is on fire this season.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He is always on fire till the CL matters and he is nowhere to be found, same with Argentina.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    he scores hard ones and misses easy ones (missed an easy one today too; top of the box, central, on his left, no pressure...over the bar)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Colombia

I think I have become a marseille fan lol....... I always liked their crest, colors and the passion of their fans. the stadium is amazing has always been my favorite ever.

I binge watched their YouTube and I hope we do some content like them. their channel really gave me an inside look of the players and the passion of the city and fans. Idk it really made care about the team... but I already appreciated them.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I think I have become a marseille fan lol....... I always liked their crest, colors and the passion of their fans. the stadium is amazing has always been my favorite ever.

I binge watched their YouTube and I hope we do some content like them. their channel really gave me an inside look of the players and the passion of the city and fans. Idk it really made care about the team... but I already appreciated them.
    I've got cousins in Marseilles so when I was a kid "picking" clubs I went after them as "my French team". Their logo is indeed pretty iconic and I always like the white/baby-blue of their kits. Chelsea was the English one, blue kits ftw, pre-Abramovich era when they were a complete joke most of the time. Not sure about Spain, I think I went with Atletico. Couldn't be arsed to pick a German team tho.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): Eddie, MVD

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I've got cousins in Marseilles so when I was a kid "picking" clubs I went after them as "my French team". Their logo is indeed pretty iconic and I always like the white/baby-blue of their kits. Chelsea was the English one, blue kits ftw, pre-Abramovich era when they were a complete joke most of the time. Not sure about Spain, I think I went with Atletico. Couldn't be arsed to pick a German team tho.
    I’m a catch a couple games see if I feel anything. I also like atletico, I always take a look at their scores but never felt much when I watched one of their games.

When they played the Europa final I was rooting for Marseille.

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

OM have cool kits but i preferred their stadium pre the roof for EURO 16.

In blue i prefer FC Girondins primarily for the Girondists from the French Revolution.Also liked Bordeaux's earlier stadium and the new one seems generic.I am hoping these Qataris get bored of PSG soon enough and leave and the Ligue 1 can go back to having a new champion every year -RC Lens,Auxerre,OM,Bordeaux,Monaco,PSG,Nantes Atlantique!!! Was fun watching a new talent pool winning the league and then next season the same would lose a couple of players and be battling relegation .

The league has/had some very interesting stadiums with AS Monaco having such a pretty one.Also like the RC Lens stadium and the Auxerre stadium has 4 different stands.Now all new stadia seem generic Konami style stadiums to me.

14. Thanks (1): Eddie

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Im watching OM - Brestois, the Brestois GK made the most retarded move ever lucky him they didnt concede. French league at its best.

After his teammate passed him the ball, he lifted it up funny thing is it wasnt right away, but he had the ball at his feet for 5 or more seconds, and he simply.. Lifted it.

Also OM hit the post 4 times, had like 10 chances, and missed them all.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

This league used to be so much fun without PSG (and Monaco at some points) dominating it so much. They need Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille and St Etienne to pick things up as hard as it may seem for them to compete.

Marseille may get their win after all with a 90th minute goal for the 2-1.

Conte uomo di merda

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This league used to be so much fun without PSG (and Monaco at some points) dominating it so much. They need Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lille and St Etienne to pick things up as hard as it may seem for them to compete.

Marseille may get their win after all with a 90th minute goal for the 2-1.
    Same can be said about our league.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Greece

And the German.

Conte uomo di merda

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

If you complain about weak or bad corner kicks, I wonder what Lyon fans should say.

Conte uomo di merda