Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 1984

Thread: Formula 1

  1. #1961
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,717
    Thanked
    14,849 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Mick Schumacher, Michael's son, had a test with Scuderia in the post-Bahrain test. It's good to see a Schumacher driving the red car again.

  2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, K.I., MVD

  3. #1962
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,548
    Thanked
    8,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Leclerc and Verstappen 2012



    leclercs reaction
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  4. #1963
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,898
    Thanked
    14,062 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Leclerc into the wall in the exact same spot as Kubica did in Q1. He's such a good guy and i really want him to do well but between Ferrari's strategy and situations like this make me feel bad for him. Guy has so much passion for it as well
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  5. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  6. #1964
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,527
    Thanked
    18,461 times

    Italy

    70
    baku is a tricky track for sure and especially that curve. but that's one reason why i like it, sometimes f1 can be a bit boring, at least in baku something unexpected will happen.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  7. Thanks (1): MVD

  8. #1965
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,898
    Thanked
    14,062 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Baku is definitely one of my favourite tracks at the moment
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #1966
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    15,233
    Thanked
    22,048 times

    United States

    Did anyone see that F1 documentary on Netflix? I thought it was pretty good

  11. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Il Drago, MVD

  12. #1967
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Did anyone see that F1 documentary on Netflix? I thought it was pretty good
    Yap was better then i expected it to be it s also kind of nice to look at f1 from a small teams perspective.


    On another note is ferrari trying to be more frustrating than Inter? Thats like the 30 time that after friday and sa trainings we here ohhhh ferrari is back they re dominating and as soon as the fucken qualifying starts they have no fucken chance against mercedes and the very same happens in the race.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  13. Thanks (1): thatdude

  14. #1968
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,527
    Thanked
    18,461 times

    Italy

    70
    free practice doesn't account to much. every team tries different solutions, i guess ferrari goes for race simulation while mercedes "sandbags", as they say.

    it's really just that mercedes, even more than the previous seasons, is the far better car. and i'm not stating anything special of course, qualifying sessions and races speak for themselves.

    the good news is that bottas may be able to challenge hamilton for the title, so there will be some entertainment, hopefully.

    meanwhile, Kimi in the points for the 4th time in 4 races, this time despite starting from the pits because of an irregularity of the car during the qualifying.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  15. Thanks (1): MVD

  16. #1969
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    free practice doesn't account to much. every team tries different solutions, i guess ferrari goes for race simulation while mercedes "sandbags", as they say.
    Yeah i know but as the idiot i am i really had my hopes up that Ferraris adjustments to the car would bring the necessary improvement.
    On a side note am i the only one who feels like ferrari fucked up leclercs pit stop thought that by bringing him in earlier he might have had a chance to hold of one of the mercedeses for a bit longer.

    And yeah kimi is just great also love that he s kind of back with sauber even though their called alfa now.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  17. #1970
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    13,077
    Thanked
    10,304 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    Vettel wins the race but gets a bullshit 5 second penalty after he went on the grass and came back on the track so Hamilton gets the win.

    Last race it was Verstappen who won but was given a penalty so Hamilton won, now the same happens with Vettel.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #1971
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,527
    Thanked
    18,461 times

    Italy

    70
    being with all the tyres outside the track is illegal. it's not the first time a driver gets a penalty because of this, some time ago verstappen lost the third position to raikkonen for doing this.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #1972
    Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Oct 11
    Posts
    13,077
    Thanked
    10,304 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

    Japan

    22
    In that situation it's way too harsh for that punishment. Everyone and even Jenson Button said that IF he turned in straight after coming off of the grass, he would have definitely spun out. In that situation there was nothing else he could do as the card wasnt under his full control.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


  22. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, MVD, thatdude

  23. #1973
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,548
    Thanked
    8,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    im sorry to say this but even if mercedes has a better car, they are the juve of formula 1, fuck this corruption...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  24. #1974
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,428
    Thanked
    21,600 times

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    im sorry to say this but even if mercedes has a better car, they are the juve of formula 1, fuck this corruption...
    Come on. Ferrari ran rampant in the early 2000s by simply outspending everyone. Once Ross Brawn left and F1 implemented all these BS rules about mandatory tire uses the management of Ferrari has been terrible. We sign the flashy drivers and give them a car that isn't good enough.

    Today's incident was ridiculous in that I really don't know what else Vettel could have done. Rules are rules. Not like this is costing us the championship.


  25. #1975
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,195
    Thanked
    15,793 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    When will ppl acknowledge that Hamilton is the goat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Come on. Ferrari ran rampant in the early 2000s by simply outspending everyone. Once Ross Brawn left and F1 implemented all these BS rules about mandatory tire uses the management of Ferrari has been terrible. We sign the flashy drivers and give them a car that isn't good enough.

    Today's incident was ridiculous in that I really don't know what else Vettel could have done. Rules are rules. Not like this is costing us the championship.
    I still think hakinen is better driver than Michael Schumacher
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  26. Thanks (1): JJM

  27. #1976
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    When will ppl acknowledge that Hamilton is the goat

    - - - Updated - - -

    I still think hakinen is better driver than Michael Schumacher
    I guess you are answering your selfe in this very post. I mean it s basically the reverse situation from the Hakinen Schumacher days back then the ferrari was clearly better and hakinen being the better driver was not enough to beat Schumacher.
    Similar thing can be said now as in i think if the cars were switch vettel would be winning and Hamilton chasing. So i guess many just dont give Hamilton the praise he deserves because of this. Maybe if we once see them race in competitive cars and he still beats everybody people will start accepting him as the goat.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  28. #1977
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    15,195
    Thanked
    15,793 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    I guess you are answering your selfe in this very post. I mean it s basically the reverse situation from the Hakinen Schumacher days back then the ferrari was clearly better and hakinen being the better driver was not enough to beat Schumacher.
    Similar thing can be said now as in i think if the cars were switch vettel would be winning and Hamilton chasing. So i guess many just dont give Hamilton the praise he deserves because of this. Maybe if we once see them race in competitive cars and he still beats everybody people will start accepting him as the goat.
    Hamilton outdid alonso in his rookie season, he is known for out-crazying raikonen, for being a calmer driver than anyone ever, he has cucked vettel innumerable times, forcing him into errors bazillion times. He saves tires like a mf, he is the best in rain, whatever you want he is the best in it. You can use that cars argument however vettel won solely because of that, redbull used to be on steroids. Now he is on par with newbie LeClerc. Hamilton owns him.

    hakinen on other hand used to dominate tracks and his engine would pop lol, thank mclaren for the worst dog shit car ever.

    Hamilton is the goat like factually all bias aside, but for me itll always be Hakinen
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

  29. #1978
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,428
    Thanked
    21,600 times

    Netherlands

    94
    Fernando Alonso is his youth is probably the best driver I've seen. His cars at Renault weren't exactly good.

  30. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

  31. #1979
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,335
    Thanked
    4,395 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Fernando Alonso is his youth is probably the best driver I've seen. His cars at Renault weren't exactly good.
    I kind of agree but like pimp said hamilton beat alonso in his rookie season!! Yes they ended on the same amount of points but still thats very impressive.

    Only thing i disagree with pimp is that imho alonso is the best driver in the field when it s raining.

    On another note Alonso probably had the least luck when it comes to changing team seems like after renault he always went to a losing team or lets say after leaving mclaren cause that car was competitive.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  32. Thanks (1): Pimpin

  33. #1980
    ElDuccio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Mar 13
    Posts
    8,548
    Thanked
    8,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

    Italy

    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Leclerc and Verstappen 2012



    leclercs reaction


    2019: here we go again. the revenche of verstappen
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

    #IcardiOut

  34. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •