View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1081

Thread: Matias Vecino

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Hey Sarri chep chep chep cheeeep cheeep cheep
    chip chip chip
    Either the Room or the Arrested Development reference, I'm fine with both of them

Finally FIF is fun again
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Can mod move this thread to flamers paradise?

3. Thanks (1): dax21

Iran

Who have scouted this guy? What pros they wrote on their report sheet realy?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    Who have scouted this guy? What pros they wrote on their report sheet realy?
    who needs scout when our one and only specifically requested for him?

6. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Serbia

Can we sack a player?

8. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Netherlands

Really hope we sell him to Cheslea or some other foolish club in the summer. This can't go on.

10. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

With whoever had the ideas to sign him.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Really hope we sell him to Cheslea or some other foolish club in the summer. This can't go on.
    Thats wishful thinking,our only way to ship off a useless shitty player is to ship them to China. i.e guarin and eder

13. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

When Keita and Nianggolan are both fit again, 9G needs to play deeper and keita behind icardi. Vecino literally gives nothing

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quite useless player in the attack. Like oh my god how many times has he done this? Probably over 5 times during the season. Like bottling a basic one-timer shot inside the box. He can NEVER get it inside goal posts.

So frustrating to watch this guy play. Thing is he has good instincts in the offense (since he gets these chances constantly) but can't finish them like ever.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Brozovic is working his ass off in midfield with only Skriniar and De Vrij to support him, whereas Vecino is doing fuck all upfront 90% of the time but screwing up simple passes and shots.

I hope we find someone retarded enough to buy him, which I highly doubt will happen anytime soon.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

18. Thanks (4): forzainter257, Lui, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I love how people blame this transfer as "Spalletti requested him" well who is he gonna request, Kevin De Bruyne? Get your head out of your arse and understand that for that kind of money it is players like Vecino that is getting bought here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I love how people blame this transfer as "Spalletti requested him" well who is he gonna request, Kevin De Bruyne? Get your head out of your arse and understand that for that kind of money it is players like Vecino that is getting bought here.
    I disagree. We just have an extremely bad Mercato management with apparently lousy scouts. We didn't even need to splash money when we had Zaniolo walking around last year, but no this piece of shit deserves to start every game. For 24m you could buy a whole lot better players whom would've served this team way better. Just an ordinary Inter transfer after 2010.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

22. Thanks (3): forzainter257, MVD, Provi

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

FM must establish new role called "playruiner" or "failmaker" and then coining the term "badcino role" in honor of him. Seriously, this bollock is 2018 version of Vampeta, Dalmat, or Muntari. His role on the field is either :
    • giving away our possession;
    • flailing around like gorilla on crack and fouling everyone in vicinity;
    • wasting chances; and
    • wasting good chance.

Our midfielders have their strengths and weakness, but I fail to see what is exceptional about this guy to play regularly for UCL qualified team.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

24. Thanks (2): wera, yoszee

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    It is going to to go on for the rest of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck can't they look at our youth sector and consider inserting a young player as opposed to spending 24 million on a complete piece of shit player?

I cannot believe how foreign it is for our coach and club as a whole to even give a look in to a young player. The irony is that we hear so much positive shit about the youth team and their achievements but not a single player gets a first team look in. And the saddest part is that we are prepared to spend 24 million on a player that adds absolutely nothing to the starting eleven other than turnovers and mistakes.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I thought he could give much more to Interview. I mean, he's obviously no world beater but if anything, I'd expect him to do what he did when he played for fiorentina.

He seems kind of clueless and all in all, you can say he's only playing because there are worse midfielders in the team.

But still, as limited as he can be, I feel he could and should do more. I mean, he's not THIS bad.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

27. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Vecino has more responsibilities at Inter than at Fiorentina. And he cannot pull it off.

Bulgaria

Same summer when we got him. Atalanta bought Ilicic for 5m and Fio have replaced Vecino with Benassi for 10m. So, we could have taken both of Benassi and Ilicic and save 9mln in the process.
    Out thera are always good deals. Just Inter's directors go for the craps.

30. Thanks (5): DARi0, dax21, GenDire, Provi, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Though the prices are always bigger for big clubs. If we wanted Benassi, he would cost 15m€ and Ilicic would cost 10m€. That's just the way it is.

Not saying Vecino was a good choice in that summer.

32. Thanks (1): thatdude

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Whenever Inter is getting involved, the price will increase. A team will react differently to a Fiorentina and an Atalanta bid than to an Inter or Milan or Napoli bid etc.