View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 343505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1081

Thread: Matias Vecino

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Though the prices are always bigger for big clubs. If we wanted Benassi, he would cost 15m€ and Ilicic would cost 10m€. That's just the way it is.

Not saying Vecino was a good choice in that summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Whenever Inter is getting involved, the price will increase. A team will react differently to a Fiorentina and an Atalanta bid than to an Inter or Milan or Napoli bid etc.
    I do agree but that doesn't change the fact that we take poor players (midfielders) for inflated prices. Ilicic and Benassi are just examples which came in my mind. There probably many others. Let's say Veretout - another better than Vecino midfielder taken for less than 10 mln (not pretty sure about). The problem is that even restricted with FFP, there are good players, who can boost our mid even with a little. But somehow we always get the retarded guys.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes I know what you mean.

I'd really like us to buy more technically competent players. For example Gags and Vecino are not technically competent. It's not possible to play fast passes with them.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    There was some talk in Luciano`s thread about introducing an offensive player by the end of the match, while he opted to sub in Ranocchia...

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I consider Vecino an offensive player (to watch).
    This was so good I thought it should be shared in his thread as well.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicoḷBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Bulgaria

This is one of the worst Inter players. That miss was unbelievable.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Vecino cannot be used as as starter. He's just a clumsy pylon who can't do anything reasonable with the ball. Even when he's on an empty net, he manages to fuck it up gloriously.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Vecino cannot be used as as starter. He's just a clumsy pylon who can't do anything reasonable with the ball. Even when he's on an empty net, he manages to fuck it up gloriously.
    Notice after it too he doesnt even look surprised or upset that he didnt score, he never believed he would. I might be looking to much into it but i would expect any player that misses from there to beat themselves up. He just looks as if he's that clumsy and clueless he doesnt expect too or believe he should.

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    He's so shit it's beggars belief
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

What were Inter thinking when they signed this guy?!

What kind of drug was he on when he decided to become a footballer?

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    What were Inter thinking when they signed this guy?!

What kind of drug was he on when he decided to become a footballer?
    Not sure about the drug but he’s had a very successful career thus far in terms of earning money vs work delivered ratio.
    Wallace

13. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Matias Vecino made €80,000 this week by working part time at home! Sign up for paid training and begin this opportunity of a lifetime.

15. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Earth, wera

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

There’s always that one player. Total shit, everyone can see it except apparently the manager. Happens with us year after year. This guy takes the fucking cake, I’m in complete awe that he’s considered a professional athlete. I cannot believe that anyone, let alone an entire organization, thinks this guy has even a minuscule amount of talent.
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Vecino is someone who runs for 90+ minutes. You can give him that. He's also has that element where he's better in the final parts of the game, not because he improves or anything, but because he's capable of being the same guy for 90 minutes and everyone else just dies of fatigue by the 80th minute compared to this guy.

He's nowhere near being Inter material, but he's not a huge liability as things stand. Obviously we should cash in on him in the summer if we can, but if we take him off and continue with the same formation, we have either Gagliardini, Joao Mario or Borja Valero in line to replace him, as we refuse to see Radja Nainggolan as a standard MC anymore.

Gagliardini is streaky and at times seems worse than Vecino.
    Joao Mario can only run with the ball and if he has to hit it for more than 5 meters it's usually a bad execution, whilst he's also very good at leaving our midfield exposed.
    Borja Valero can only be effective for 30 minutes a game and cannot play in a deep role that requires defending.

So we're stuck with Vecino as one of the better options for his lineup spot. Which is sad but considering the situation, not the worst outcome.

It's just a cry for big mercato moves in the middle really.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    As mediocre and limited Vecino is, I don’t think he’s the biggest problem. Even if you were to replace him with Motta or Busquets at their prime, our wingbacks provide no penetration and our wingers are also firing blanks, as is our attacking mid.

If our attacking game plan is to get the ball to Icardi, there’s five other players around Icardi that are failing their role.

19. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah it's more like a result of our current squad status that Vecino is starting these games. We need to remember Gags is simply a worse player than Vecino.

He has this very good skill of seeing the times to go to the box, like yesterday he was there facing the empty net eventually. Bad thing is he has almost zero ball skills, like was seen yesterday by failing to score when facing the empty net.

Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

Ecuador

i'm past being angry at vecino. he's just hilarious to me

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

The worst part is that he's still better than Gagliardini

24. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, firmino, Maicon, MVD

Bulgaria

I think that Gagliardini is better. At least he showed that can play much better than now.
    Vecino still is the same running horse since day one.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Same summer when we got him. Atalanta bought Ilicic for 5m and Fio have replaced Vecino with Benassi for 10m. So, we could have taken both of Benassi and Ilicic and save 9mln in the process.
    Out thera are always good deals. Just Inter's directors go for the craps.
    And benassi was here and was not good. And iliic is EXTREMELY temperamental.

You don't know how those players will perform here under the pressure of a big club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

FIFers change their mind from match to match. If we lose they give shit to everyone, if we win they become so soft and nice that can find even the slightest positive side of someone who they have been hating all season long.
    Vecino is someone we should abandon somewhere remote and run without looking back
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

28. Thanks (4): hitmax, InterFCAustin, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    FIFers change their mind from match to match. If we lose they give shit to everyone, if we win they become so soft and nice that can find even the slightest positive side of someone who they have been hating all season long.
    Vecino is someone we should abandon somewhere remote and run without looking back
    No. We are here discussing why he is starting in this matches. That is because he is still better than these other guys on the bench.