View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1310

Thread: Matias Vecino

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Have you ever watched Wolves play? A lot of their team is Portugese and they have high technical ability. Their football is much better than ours and are overall a much better team technically.
    The Wolverhampton 3 in the midfield is world class compared to our midfield 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Italy

unlike most of you, i don't have such a bad opinion of him. yes, he was TERRIBLE yesterday, maybe even beyond terrible. but i believe he can be important when you need to use all the weapons you have at your disposal. he's the "last assault guy" and has scored a couple of important late goals.

in my book, both him and valero are "last 20 minutes" guys: the former when you are trailing (or need to win), the latter when you need to control the pace of the match.

but gagliardini, whom i don't even rate that much, is overall the better player and should be the starter.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

India

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Indeed he gets in the way of the ball's natural path. His instructions should be to just avoid the round object. There are so many times where I'm like "why did you touch the fuckin ball there?"

To be fair he has had some great dummies in his career so avoiding the ball is actually a skill of his

4. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    unlike most of you, i don't have such a bad opinion of him. yes, he was TERRIBLE yesterday, maybe even beyond terrible. but i believe he can be important when you need to use all the weapons you have at your disposal. he's the "last assault guy" and has scored a couple of important late goals.

in my book, both him and valero are "last 20 minutes" guys: the former when you are trailing (or need to win), the latter when you need to control the pace of the match.

but gagliardini, whom i don't even rate that much, is overall the better player and should be the starter.
    I agree, but it really depends when Gags is the better player. He doesn't fit to every possible match as a better player. How many times we have cursed Gags because he was given a chance and he blew it completely? Way too many. He has had good games but he has had very bad games too when we had to sub at half time.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    ^ No doubt Gagliardini is inconsistent and as you say, there have been too many occasions where he's been given a chance and blown it. But I think it's relative. In these very bad games of Gagliardini's you mention, was he any worse or more damaging than Vecino has been at times?

I feel like I've seen dozens of games where Vecino is an utter liability. Games where he can't move the ball forward, he can't help us keep possession, he doesn't defend and he makes horrendous decisions and unforced errors. And yet, he plays the full match, or at least 70 minutes.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

7. Thanks (2): Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Its hard to argue for shit being better than crap

9. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    To me Gags at his worst has been way worse than Vecino at his worse. But I understand conflicting opinions too. ��

11. Thanks (1): vex

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    To me Gags at his worst has been way worse than Vecino at his worse. But I understand conflicting opinions too. ��
    Not sure about that. I've seen some games where Vecino was literally invisible. Just running up and down on the field with no particular use and idea. Gags at least try to play with the ball even when he's shit.

13. Thanks (2): forzainter257, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

personally i just think that Gags is a smarter footballer when he fucks up I can be like " I see what you were trying to do" When Vecino is lost on Mars I have no idea what the hell he is doing....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    No i cant agree there, with Gags you can see what he is doing but the problem is he knows what he is doing is terrible and he is aware of it and still wants to do it. When Veccino is lost on Mars he is lost i cant blame the guy, but i can blame the guy who thinks he can play football.

Serbia

I would rather retain Spalletti for one more season than Vecino, if I was forced (allowed?) to choose. I admit that Vecino isn't a completely incompetent footballer, but... he is like that very mild toothache that isn't unbearable but is intense enough to prevent you from falling asleep through the night.

17. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    We need to sell him until he`s still has a decent market value. Praying that we`ll receive a good bid for him this summer...

Despite being a starter (why?) his contribution dropped, his play is horrible and those corner goals have disappeared. I would rather play Duncan than this guy...
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Word is we are hoping Uruguay does well in the Copa America with him starting and then sell him for around 30m.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

I'd be happy with 10mil.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

21. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Canada

He has these type of games where I'm not even sure if he played. He doesn't many mistakes (since he's not really involved). He was just an absolute ghost. Then again, the game was so boring that maybe I missed something. The commentator said when he was substituted, "the man who was involved in the first goal". I re-watched the goal and didn't see him do anything except almost get a touch on the ball at one point.

23. Thanks (1): Universe

India

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    He has these type of games where I'm not even sure if he played. He doesn't many mistakes (since he's not really involved). He was just an absolute ghost. Then again, the game was so boring that maybe I missed something. The commentator said when he was substituted, "the man who was involved in the first goal". I re-watched the goal and didn't see him do anything except almost get a touch on the ball at one point.
    This same fucking commentator kept triggering me by calling Icardi our captain

25. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Serbia

Inter have reportedly decided to sell midfielder Matias Vecino this summer.

Vecino joined Inter from Fiorentina two years ago and scored the goal that ended their six-year absence from the Champions League, against Lazio on the final day of last season.

However, Calciomercato.com claims the Nerazzurri are not satisfied with his overall contribution after a campaign marked by ‘mediocrity’.

The website adds the Beneamata are demanding between €25m and €30m for the Uruguayan.

Inter paid €24m to sign the 27-year-old, who has 33 caps for his country and was said to have handed in a transfer request earlier in the season.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

HE handed a transfer request?????
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    HE handed a transfer request?????
    No. It's BS. He was just part of the whole locker room debacle, as most players were.

30. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    We need to sell him until he`s still has a decent market value. Praying that we`ll receive a good bid for him this summer...
    Finally a management that`s in-line with what we are thinking.

Jan 29, 2019: Matias Vecino has reportedly asked to leave Inter after receiving an offer from an unnamed club.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Vecino has followed in the footsteps of Ivan Perisic and Miranda by handing in a transfer request.
    It was CdS, so not sure about this. However, I don`t care where he ends up as long as we cash in anything above we payed for him.

We need to make room for some proper midfielders.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

32. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Il Drago