View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1310

Thread: Matias Vecino

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I seem to recall reading on some Inter news aggregator page (friend of a friend kind of shit, so take it with a grain of salt) that he denied handing in a transfer request. Think they included a screenshot from his instagram story which is where he denied it.

Couldn't care less whether he did or didn't hand in a transfer request, he just needs to leave.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Really doubtful we can collect 25m€ for him but maybe some EPL club does us a favour?

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Call me a pessimist if you will, but last season (and every season) we had the same problem selling our deadwood. Personally I don't see a thing that has changed over the last year. What has Vecino done to maintain, let alone increase his transfer value? As Cafe says, I'll be fucking amazed if we can sell him for €25m, which btw is exactly what we paid for this retard 2 years ago.

Same applies for Joao Mario, Dalbert, Candreva, Gabigol and Gagliardini etc. Sure, part of their worth has been amortized over time so the necessary sale price for us to avoid taking a loss has decreased. But even still, I can't imagine any of these players having maintained/increased their value since playing at this club.

Hard to say at this point but unless I see Suning bring in a big name coach like Cunte and make big moves on the market, I honestly expect most of the shitters to stay put simply because no one will pay what we need for them.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Sign a top midfielder so Gagliardini can learn from him, he could turn into starting XI material or great backup.
    We need to get rid of valero, vecino first.

5. Thanks (3): DARi0, forzainter257, Linege

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I think there are many managers who like having players like Vecino, so it's possible that we sell him. Even 30m is a possibilty, when you see what kind of money is asked for the Bakayokos and Drinkwaters of this world.

As for Joao Mario, we'll be lucky to find an 18m bid for him, it's more likely that we get a loan + 12m option or whatever.

Dalbert has interested parties in France and Spain (and Brazil), but probably not at the book value we have him, which is a bit dodgy coz many bonuses were included. I think we paid 12m and there's like 8m in bonuses and I've no clue if they are triggered and how it translates to his book value.

Gabriel Barbosa will have offers from Brazil, not sure on their price but I guess near his book value. But the guy may refuse any offer to convince the new manager or find a club in Europe as he "matured".

Candreva and Gagliardini will be very hard to offload. I don't mind them as roster options, but obviously not first 18 options. The Ranocchia treatment.

Borja Valero is a player who could be useful in cup games if he stays, since he doesn't seem eager to return to Spain and his salary is quite large. I won't be surprised to see us extend his deal for a year with less money and then attempt to sell him for whatever just to make some plusvalenza, since he's been quite clear that he doesn't want to leave us yet.

Our deadweight is not so vast anymore but we still need to offload a lot and get players who improve the rest of them.

7. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Call me a pessimist if you will, but last season (and every season) we had the same problem selling our deadwood. Personally I don't see a thing that has changed over the last year. What has Vecino done to maintain, let alone increase his transfer value? As Cafe says, I'll be fucking amazed if we can sell him for €25m, which btw is exactly what we paid for this retard 2 years ago.

Same applies for Joao Mario, Dalbert, Candreva, Gabigol and Gagliardini etc. Sure, part of their worth has been amortized over time so the necessary sale price for us to avoid taking a loss has decreased. But even still, I can't imagine any of these players having maintained/increased their value since playing at this club.

Hard to say at this point but unless I see Suning bring in a big name coach like Cunte and make big moves on the market, I honestly expect most of the shitters to stay put simply because no one will pay what we need for them.
    If we`re talking about exact figures, it`s €24m that we payed for him, as this was the figure of his release clause. We should be able to sell him for at least €30m if not €35m, given the recent market price inflation.

I don`t think we need or should off-load Gagliardini - still young and we all know how good italians mature fine. He just needs some proper team-mates to learn from and play with. Higher skill level will prompt him to accelerate his development, competition is always healthy. I also read that Conte likes him, so expect him to remain.

Conte has been already confirmed by Sky and several other relevant media outlets.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

9. Thanks (2): Linege, thatdude

Serbia

While my dislike towards Vecino is well documented here on FIF, I also have to admit that a good chunk of that is because of his role, Spalletti allowed him a significant amount of freedom to his movement on the pitch. With a different manager and a more compact formation maybe Vecino can be of use. In that way I agree with Brehme that some managers could find him desirable given his fairly low price. Wouldn't hurt if he managed to score against Napoli. In a similar fashion I agree that Gagsy can progress under a different manager who doesn't play favorites (I swear this is becoming my absolutely worst pet peeve) and who is willing to give him regular minutes. But Vecino and Candreva absolutely must leave.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I think there are many managers who like having players like Vecino, so it's possible that we sell him. Even 30m is a possibilty, when you see what kind of money is asked for the Bakayokos and Drinkwaters of this world.

As for Joao Mario, we'll be lucky to find an 18m bid for him, it's more likely that we get a loan + 12m option or whatever.

Dalbert has interested parties in France and Spain (and Brazil), but probably not at the book value we have him, which is a bit dodgy coz many bonuses were included. I think we paid 12m and there's like 8m in bonuses and I've no clue if they are triggered and how it translates to his book value.

Gabriel Barbosa will have offers from Brazil, not sure on their price but I guess near his book value. But the guy may refuse any offer to convince the new manager or find a club in Europe as he "matured".

Candreva and Gagliardini will be very hard to offload. I don't mind them as roster options, but obviously not first 18 options. The Ranocchia treatment.

Borja Valero is a player who could be useful in cup games if he stays, since he doesn't seem eager to return to Spain and his salary is quite large. I won't be surprised to see us extend his deal for a year with less money and then attempt to sell him for whatever just to make some plusvalenza, since he's been quite clear that he doesn't want to leave us yet.

Our deadweight is not so vast anymore but we still need to offload a lot and get players who improve the rest of them.
    i'm not so confident we can get a 30 million offer for vecino, he didn't do well in the latest months, and generally speaking there isn't anything about him which makes him worth that sum. honestly, i believe only chelsea, on explicit sarri's request, would fork that money for him. but it ain't gonna happen as they won't be able to sign anyone this summer.

gag and valero can be good rotational players, we have no option here as the former is nowhere near worth what we paid for him, the latter is a heavily declining player on high wages. gag is imho worth a contract extension in the future, if it were only for the sake of having a good bencher. as for valero, it's just about waiting for his contract to expire.

i'd sell vecino for around 25 million, but i'd even consider 20 as he's been... pointless for most of the season.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Bar a wonder, there is no chance we get 30m for Vecino. For 20m we should take the money and run.
    Probably every team has Vecino and they hope they could sell him for big money. Bakayoko is not a good example. He was very good at Monaco, but disappointed. It happens, but the reason why they paid for him, was there. There is no reason for Vecino!

Pleeease, not again the same shit with Vecino and Sarri! This is fucking Chelsea not Empoli!

14. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    HE handed a transfer request?????
    That sounds like being dumped by the most unintelligent, boring, unattractive person on the planet. Ouch.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

16. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto, wera

United States

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    He has these type of games where I'm not even sure if he played. He doesn't many mistakes (since he's not really involved). He was just an absolute ghost. Then again, the game was so boring that maybe I missed something. The commentator said when he was substituted, "the man who was involved in the first goal". I re-watched the goal and didn't see him do anything except almost get a touch on the ball at one point.
    Our best moment in the first half came when he was literally off the field getting his head bandaged. We were quite actually better with 10 men.

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Our best moment in the first half came when he was literally off the field getting his head bandaged. We were quite actually better with 10 men.
    Maybe we need bandaged him every match so we can notice him in the field

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Hopefully this guy can fuck off at the end of the season along with ausilio.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Name: Matías Vecino

Position: Midfielder

Preferred position: Nobody knows

Special traits: Takes you to the CL
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Vecino, skill-wise: not higher than percentile60 in the whole of European top leagues.

Also Vecino: twice set up CL zone-clinching goals.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Vecino in LGI I swear on my life I'm not even kidding.
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

24. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Surprisingly not bad today, he made the 2nd goal happen but still not good enough for Inter. We need to find someone better.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Keep him if only just for these games.
    Ziyad Of Boston

28. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Surprisingly not bad today, he made the 2nd goal happen but still not good enough for Inter. We need to find someone better.
    he stands out in these games because he's one of the few who don't shit their pants. he's still mediocre, it's just that he's not a wuss.
    Last edited by firmino; 26 May 19 at 22:39.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Fiorentina were laughing out loud all the way to the bank with that 24 million check.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.