View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 438390919293
Results 1,841 to 1,849 of 1849

Thread: Matias Vecino

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    How the fuck does that even happen, doesn't primavera have age restrictions? I could understand another friendly but... primavera?

That's worse than Sensi on a bicycle during a match
    That's normal if you play FM though. Each team has a quota of 2 >23yo players to gain match fitness.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Teams in England do that a lot with first team players who return from long term injuries.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Can't remember the details but there's some rule about it, like max 2 players over a certain age, and they can only play a certain amount of minutes etc.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

5. Thanks (1): dax21

Serbia

Had no idea about that, nifty piece of trivia. Thanks.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Hope he's match fit cause Inter is going to need him for the rest of the season.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    I don't think Inter is gonna need him. We already have Eriksen and Sensi, both of them aren't getting many playing minutes even when they're fit to play. Vecino on another note hasn't played in ages, so I doubt that Conte will gamble with him. He wants results right away, and Vecino probably even lost his ball feeling haha.

I mean, it's not like we are missing on a great player after all. He was decisive for us in many occasions, but he's pretty garbage as a player. The first chance we get to sell him, the best for both parties. He has no future with Inter. I hope.

10. Thanks (3): eduzee, Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    I don't think Inter is gonna need him. We already have Eriksen and Sensi, both of them aren't getting many playing minutes even when they're fit to play. Vecino on another note hasn't played in ages, so I doubt that Conte will gamble with him. He wants results right away, and Vecino probably even lost his ball feeling haha.

I mean, it's not like we are missing on a great player after all. He was decisive for us in many occasions, but he's pretty garbage as a player. The first chance we get to sell him, the best for both parties. He has no future with Inter. I hope.
    He could still be useful. Eriksen at the mo is vice-Brozo. Sensi is not fit, and I am losing hope whether he will be fit long enough to contribute. So at the mo, unfortunately Sensi is a write off. In this scenario, I think Vecino may be more suitable as vice-Barella than Gagliardini. But only if he finds form - he has been out for a long time and he may not find his form back in time.

Whether he is needed or not, hope Vecino comes back quickly and gets some minutes. We need clubs to be interested in buying him this summer.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    ...In this scenario, I think Vecino may be more suitable as vice-Barella than Gagliardini. But only if he finds form - he has been out for a long time and he may not find his form back in time.

Whether he is needed or not, hope Vecino comes back quickly and gets some minutes. We need clubs to be interested in buying him this summer.
    Sensi is the vice-Barella, Gags is the vice-Vidal and Eriksen is vice-Brozo. So Vecino is redundant.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post

Also Conte was never a big fan of his. He had already tried to get rid of him twice, January 2020 and last summer. He started getting playing time only after Sensi injury last season. Unless we have an injury crisis in midfield, i can't see him getting many minutes. Especially now we're gonna have one game per week. Our starting midfield is gonna be Brozovic-Barella-Vidal week in week out barring an injury or suspension and depending on the game we could see either Gagliardini or Sensi/Eriksen coming from the bench. There's no space for Vecino.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (1): MVD